Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I am Resigning.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00

I am Resigning.

It is with sadness that I make this thread informing you all that as of March 20th, my birthday, I will be stepping down from my Junior Admin position in Jailbreak.
    This will not be a surprise to some of you, as I have been dwelling on this for quite a while. I have enjoyed my time as an admin and I think to some members, it is the only rank I have ever been seen with.

The reason why I am stepping down is because I am a strong believer in that all those who hold a [JA] tag should be very active in their servers. As of late I have not been able to accomplish this, and I dont feel that it is fair on jailbreak to have an admin who simply cannot be present, especially during peak times when its most required. Due to full time work, which is not going to change, I cannot fulfill my role how I think it should be; so I have to leave.

I remember that Pandemic stepped down from his admin position so I could have a turn at looking after the server. I hope I did a good job buddy . But now its time for me to pass the torch too.

I have made a LOT of friends on the forums and on the server, and I really hope you guys enjoyed having me look after things. Im not leaving DtK. Im not going anywhere... I just wont be an admin anymore. DtK has given me a lot and I am glad I had my chance to give back; I am sure I will still do my best in a non-admin role as well.
    I doubt I will ever leave DtK so this is probably the only 'shout out' thread I will do. And like I said- I made a LOT of friends... so this might get long, lol.

Burlesque: My lovely girlfriend. Im glad you are playing CS:S with me now and REALLY glad you support me playing games all the time and understand that its my hobby. Everyone should be thanking her for never seeing my interest in DtK as an issue.

Rowdy: My best friend IRL. I would not be in DtK if it were not for this man. We have had many laughs in game and many more out of game. Burlesque refers to him as my 'life choice partner'. I doubt I will ever meet anyone else quite like him.

Becca: The reason I got admin. We had never really had much of a chat from when I came into DtK up until the point where I was a member for a week or 2. I spoke to her for 10 minutes and she decided I was the next admin. Thats pretty much how it went. Thanks Becca (and the admin team at the time who all gave me 100% support).

Facebook: Some of you might be surprised to see this guy so high on my list. Lesson: never forget where you came from. Some of the absolute BEST times I have had in JB was with Facebook during our LNJB sessions. Some of you may think of him as some sort of nazi ringleader, but he is a real great guy once you get chattin to him.

Juggernaut, Purple, Frendy, Jasper, Mellow, Nos, Danieel, Effalump, Pwnage, Frost, Cass and Jonah (also Curl but you aren't a JB admin): My admin (and ex-admin) team, I have nothing but respect for each of you. You are some of the smartest and most level headed bunch of people I have come to meet and work with. I know I have to step down but the server will always be left in good hands.

Squall: I know you are always busy but thank you for coming to help me and everyone else whenever we need it. DtK is lucky to have a guy like you.

Elite: You and I entered DtK roughly at the same time and we sure came in with a bang. Toward the start, when neither of us were admins, I dont think the server knew what hit it! We spoke heaps and played the game like absolute nubs. You are now a great [SA] and I am glad we got to know eachother. I look up to your dedication and hope you will always look up to me as well .

Krezand + Bento: You guys are the funniest asians. You are even funnier than those malay kids who lip-sync to songs. Bento, you are my retro buddy who seems to have experienced most of the games\shows that I did when growing up; always good for a talk about nostalgia. And Krez you believed that I would do good as an admin from the get-go. I dont tihnk I've ever touched on it but I really appreciated someone who was so active in having my back from when I first got admin. I try my hardest to mimic your actions with every new JB admin.

Trustworthy Trigger: You are a great bloke to play with, mostly because you like JB the way I like JB, and I think thats why you and I get along so well. Say hi to Tiffany for me, and I hope your inactivity means you still read this!

Space Plox + Dillbro: You two are a deadly but funny combination. A great bunch of JB players and you live your lives for the lols. Thats what I like best about you both. Its been great getting caught in the middle of you guys when you have a serious argument, and im sorry I cant always keyboard bash to you the same rate you guys can type to me. I always read it and always take notice. You guys are cool kids.

Kstaar: The server really wouldnt be the same without you. You are a great young guy and I cant wait for the day you decide to use your mic. Nobody knows the server like you do and I hope that one day you get admin, or fall to a position that lets you help the server somehow.

Tristbells: Really amazing rebeller. Really bad CT. Sorry mate- but you know it! I loved those times when you geared up for CT but totally failed. But stick you on the T team and you are a one-man force to be reckoned with. Glad I got to know you .

Tonic: I have only ever known you as staff and I think thats where dedicated and proud people such as yourself belong. Its obvious you love this community and Im glad you walked me through how to start when getting admin. It made all the difference.

Conq + Pimpact: It was a glorious day when you guys found your way to the server. Conq is my forever LNJB buddy, and Pimpact is my forever 'im not scared of you with a gun' buddy, lol.

Viibez + Rain2pam: I miss you guys in the server. Hope you guys got into uni.. hopefully I'll be in game with you soon.

Honorable mentions: A.G.E, Lenny, Caboose, MHKshooter (come@me), Dylax, Angro, Fish-face (Fishy), Haarley, King, Ironwolf, SalamanderKing, Corty, Morph, Darkness049, Stompy and Liarma.

Sorry for the massive amount of text... I warned you I made a lot of friends...
    Last edited by TC_TopCat; 03-03-12 at 03:46 AM.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    probably the 2nd best troll after zyzz's death troll.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Wow. I am actaully like sad now. You were an amazing admin TopCat and an even better friend. Hope to still see you ingame mate.
    Love,
    God's Favourite

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    TC your a great fellow and ever since i joined dtk you have been a great mate and i hope that all goes well for you in life with you and your gf. No one will ever forget what you have done for dtk, i know i wont. you did a great job as a ja man and everyone will agree to this. all the replies to this thread should show you how much we all care. Your a great person and i hope you dont leave us all together i wish you best of luck with anything you do in the real world.
    becareful of officer dibble he might get you some day
    im gonna miss you as the JA man
    thanks for the shout out man
    ~king
    Last edited by King; 02-03-12 at 12:59 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 0%

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    </3 not even an honourable mention...... sad to hear tc your one of the good ones :P

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

8. The Following User Says Thank You to R@NDO For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat
    Dude i cant believe i written up that thread, im at work atm but ill make a post explaining that i actually want to stay, i feel so bad, i dont want to leave
    Just got a forum pm from topcat......
    <3

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    Rhys man, before you got admin you and I used to talk about well anything. After talking to you for a fairly long time I let Becca knew that I thought you would be an excellent Admin for the JB server. Was I wrong? Am I ever ? No I wasn't.

Thank you for your dedication and commitment to your job, and even though it's sad to see you leave your position, it can't be helped. I am also sure when I finally get a job that I may have to give up mine too to a more active player.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I have shared a beer with TC irl! Such glorious.

Sent from Topcat's hat like a cat.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by $1R FR4G4L0T View Post
    </3 not even an honourable mention...... sad to hear tc your one of the good ones :P
    Sorry buddy! You are a cool kid, but a total rarity in Jb these days! lol. Im gonna stop by your server and be like: Wtf is this? Whos the warden??

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    hahahahahaha...... still i come on jb every now and then. what about our jb map testing sessions plus i gave my jb spot to mellow cus he deserved it

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by $1R FR4G4L0T View Post
    hahahahahaha...... still i come on jb every now and then. what about our jb map testing sessions plus i gave my jb spot to mellow cus he deserved it
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sent from Topcat's hat like a cat.

Alley Cat
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Krezand + Bento: "we are individuals"

*proceed to thank 85% of eachothers posts*

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Krezand + Bento: "we are individuals"

*proceed to thank 85% of eachothers posts*
    i talked to you last night personally about this but i will have to say it on here as well
    tc your one of the nicest guys in dtk very cool calm and collected, will be a great loss to the dtk jaibreak admin team
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    ill push topcats buttons next time and then hell pop. then we can call him popcat

Underground
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 186
    LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LiMiT     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you step down Topcat you were a great admin All the best with your full time work. Cya round

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LiMiT For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    awwww, im speech less :'(!!!
    Love my Lollipops.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    TopCat I love your wardening skills one day through practise and making friends on this server i will try to achieve what is impossible, TC CT Skills. Although i'm not going to miss you, because your not leaving.

The Bombs Ticking...
    Better watch out next time I have that bomb and your warden TC..

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Topcat isnt resigning!
    He keeps telling me hes staying!
    geez guys keep up with the program!

Burlesque just hijacked TC's account.....

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    Damn man you were a great and relaxed admin . When i first started playing DTk Jailbreak you were on and even though i didn't know to much you supported me and you gave me the motivation to join DTK. You also tought me some good wardening points even though i never asked you. Good luck with life bud!!
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

Sexy Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lenny     $ 0.00
    Lol @ Krez
    Aw Topcat where was my proper mention :P Ah well at least I got some sort of mention and it wasn't shared with Krez
    It was always fun playing jailbreak when you were on Toppy, and I admit, there is nothing quite like trolling you and taking advantage of your leniance when you were the warden.

Even if you really are resigning, you'll be back in no time and begging for your JA tag cause you're a sook

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenny For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Useful_Utensils will become famous soon enough Useful_Utensils will become famous soon enough Useful_Utensils's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Useful_Utensils     $ 0.00
    I love you topcat please dont leave me
    "These Utensils Better Be Useful"
    Oh, they are....

Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/UsefulUtensils?feature=mhee My First Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNDx...HoAe3gMqlGmlQ=
    DAT INTERWEBSZ:
    the sad part is that is not even how fast my internet is the speed test has to record at least approximately 2mb

Closed Thread

Thread Information