+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Song on warmup

Casual Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 0%
    snatch@ has a spectacular aura about snatch@ has a spectacular aura about snatch@'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] snatch@     $ 0.00

Song on warmup

Hey all

Just thought I would put it out there to see what peoples thoughts were of having a song play on all warmup rounds on GG4.

I dont know if im the only one but I find the ad's really annoying but dont think they should be removed completely maybe just mute out the ad audio (just have video), and have a bangin track playing (get everybody pumped before we start lol)!

I am sure we have had a similar thread in the past on song suggestions from S15YO?? So a large list of tracks should be ready to go on the old thread for reference.

Thanks everyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snatch@ For This Useful Post:

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    I think muting the ad might defeat the purpose of it, since people generally (I assume) start playing straight away and not view the ad.

But if that issue could be worked around I think it would be a great idea, I support
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey_Boy View Post
    I think muting the ad might defeat the purpose of it, since people generally (I assume) start playing straight away and not view the ad.

But if that issue could be worked around I think it would be a great idea, I support
    i think the ad helps support DTK so i dont think its going to go away any soon and its not a bad thing considering you get to play for free on a pretty cool server fpr wjat ;ole 10s of every round

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by snatch@ View Post
    Hey all

Just thought I would put it out there to see what peoples thoughts were of having a song play on all warmup rounds on GG4.

I dont know if im the only one but I find the ad's really annoying but dont think they should be removed completely maybe just mute out the ad audio (just have video), and have a bangin track playing (get everybody pumped before we start lol)!

I am sure we have had a similar thread in the past on song suggestions from S15YO?? So a large list of tracks should be ready to go on the old thread for reference.

Thanks everyone
    id like to see an event where there is music played like during game...hardly seen any events on gg4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    The ads are WAY too loud. I have to type !motd several times to stop my ears bleeding.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    If you wait like two seconds you can pause the add and it goes away once you pause it, works every time A new song would be cool though.

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    If you wait like two seconds you can pause the add and it goes away once you pause it, works every time A new song would be cool though.
    Most of them yes, but there is no pause button on the John Carter Ad!! I'm sick of John Carter!

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Most of them yes, but there is no pause button on the John Carter Ad!! I'm sick of John Carter!
    for some reason i dont get any ads...xD
    Last edited by BigDel; 27-02-12 at 11:52 PM.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    fpr sp,e reaspm o dpmt get amy ads...xD
    For some reason I don't get any ads...xD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 194
    pam_27 will become famous soon enough pam_27's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] pam_27     $ 0.00
    lol....I felt the same but after hearing it for the millionth time I started to get fond of John Carter.
    Last edited by pam_27; 28-02-12 at 03:14 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pam_27 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 194
    pam_27 will become famous soon enough pam_27's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] pam_27     $ 0.00
    I think implementing a few songs into match time is a good idea, like perhaps when someone is on knife or something so everyone knows this and can hear a bit of music aswell...just a suggestion...nonetheless, music suggested in the previous thread submitted by S15, should be considered again. To reintroduce the songs suggested then and make further suggestions, the following songs may be good for dtk intros:

· Example - Changed The Way You Kiss Me (Mensah Remix)
    From 1:50-2:17
    · Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Nero Remix)
    From 56-1:15
    · Professor Green - Monster feat. Example (Camo & Krooked Remix)
    From 1:00-1:20
    · Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists - 09 – Decadence
    From 00:00- 00:20
    And any other songs from Dubstep, Deftones, Evanescence, and pendulum are pretty good.

Also, what do you guys and girls think about implementing a system where you can listen to what other people are listening too or have on their playlists in gungame? Users could also have an option to allow or no allow people to listen to their music if they are not comfortable with this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pam_27 For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Buddha
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 121

Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Samatron     $ 175.00
    Quote Originally Posted by snatch@ View Post
    Yer I'd love to hear some warn up round tunes. There only seems to be the football Ad and the Carter ad that it may interfere with and as long as it doesn't lag us out.

Quote Originally Posted by pam_27 View Post
    I think implementing a few songs into match time is a good idea, like perhaps when someone is on knife or something so everyone knows this and can hear a bit of music aswell...just a suggestion
    I think in game music would also be pretty cool! a short song for triple kills and ultra kill would be awesome too! And again, as long as it doesn't lag us out.

I wonder how hard it is to change the tunes? It'd be ever more cooler if we could change the music every week or have a rotation of tracks just to mix it up and keep it fresh!
    SAMATRON
    Chocolate Buddha

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"
    - Buddha

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    - Sophocles.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information