View Poll Results: Would you like an option available such as this or similar to this for team killing?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 18.18%
  • No

9 81.82%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TK during warmup and normal rounds

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00

TK during warmup and normal rounds

Hi,

Here is another thing that should get fixed, i know i tk a lot during the warmups and many others do...so maybe if someone tks...the victim have an option dont respawn player till the round start rather than if they have admin powers for eg they can kick you...which is not fair for everyone else as they dont have the ability to do so

and during normal rounds the victim should be given options like slay player, reduce half his health, burn player, freeze player, etc i have seen this on other servers and it works welll if you think they didnt do intentionally then you may even have the option of forgiving them, im sure more people will be careful before just spraying and praying to the lot, it happens on quite a few maps espicialy in between doors

Just a thought anyways to try something different

Cheers,

Del
    Last edited by BigDel; 27-02-12 at 06:44 PM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    3ASY_TARG3T is on a distinguished road 3ASY_TARG3T's Avatar
    Total Donations For

3ASY_TARG3T     $ 0.00
    dont know if i agree with this but i am glad that there isnt a punishment system for team killing. nothing worse than trying to kill someone, accidently pop one in your mates head an end up getting burnt or frozen or blinded. like your suggestion never the less del (Y)
    3@SY_T@RGET

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 3ASY_TARG3T For This Useful Post:

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    i think some people just get excited and spray like anything ended up killing a few team mates it doesnt bother them really cuz they are not at the top of the rnd

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    I think in warm up round its ok to tk. People need to move on, its just a bit of fun. Everyone can shoot anyone and gain points... Why do people complain about it. Such a bunch of bitchs.

If an admin bans you in the warm up round, take there details or see if u could get a demo from someone. It is a "WARM UP ROUND" for a reason, its not the real game. If people want the tk to stop, then remove warm up round or remove friendly fire in the warmup..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    i got kicked by admin for team killing him/her 5 times during a warm up rnd i just thinkits fair every1 should have the ability to do be able to punish someone else for that
    Last edited by BigDel; 27-02-12 at 07:12 PM.

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    The biggest issue with the warm up round is the fact that you get points, and all stats act as if it were the real game. This causes confusion.

There should be a message that says its ok to tk in warm up, or remove the points from warm up.

I don't mind either way, but its a bit of a grey area really...
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

Trauma Surgeon GG #4
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Trauma has a spectacular aura about Trauma has a spectacular aura about Trauma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Trauma     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    i got kicked by admin for team killing him/her 5 times during a warm up rnd i just thinkits fair every1 should have the ability to do be able to punish someone else for that
    That's a little surprising, as I've seen the odd intentional tking during the warmup round (don't do it myself) and I've never seen anyone kicked for it, so long as it was only during the warmup round.

To be honest though, I've never considered tking during warm up to much of a problem: it's only 30 secs after all. All's totally different however if it's during normal gameplay round; that shit'll rightly get ya bounced.

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    well tell that to "Mr Rager"

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    OOOoooo tell me who booted u so i can come and tk them every warm up round to give em the shits :P hehehe

As Davey says, there needs to be a clear line. No points in warm up or turn friendly fire off for warm up or something otherwise as far as i am concerned common sense would say its warm up and anything goes. Totally diff to tking in the real game, that is a big no no, though it does happen by accident.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    in gg10 you dont get shit if you tk point wise weather its warmup or the real deal lol

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00

There is only 1 admin that rages here haha i think its pretty obvious dont u think?

Some peopple take gaming too srsly IMO

hey u know what Bruce i would love to see his reaction if DTK reseted the points to 0 lol

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 194
    pam_27 will become famous soon enough pam_27's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] pam_27     $ 0.00
    Yer I agree with getting rid of points during warmup rounds...that'll probably solve the issue with people getting annoyed about team killing them.

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by pam_27 View Post
    Yer I agree with getting rid of points during warmup rounds...that'll probably solve the issue with people getting annoyed about team killing them.

well im pretty sure the issue here is not just points its just you dont know which off ur team mates are abt to kill yea lo...like i said i have started doing it cuz there is quite a few people that do it....and hey if you had a million points would 10-15 points bother you i dont think so, so its clear that loosing points isnt the big issue here

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    I don't think points are that big of an issue in warmup. If a teammate attacks you then reply in kind.

Personally I think the damage should just be reversed. Even though teammates tend to get in the way every now and again, whether purposely or not you should have a fair idea where any player around you is and adjust your shot accordingly.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Team killing during the warmup round isn't too bad atleast it might get it out of their system so they dont TK during the real match lol
    From the green spot.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Team killing during the warmup round isn't too bad atleast it might get it out of their system so they dont TK during the real match lol
    hahah yea.....

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    it's not like the only time you've ever been spoken to about tk'ing, Del ... warm up round or not, you have a nasty habit of team wounding too often, whether in a warm up round or in the regular round ... so instead of complaining about it, stop contributing to it.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    it's not like the only time you've ever been spoken to about tk'ing, Del ... warm up round or not, you have a nasty habit of team wounding too often, whether in a warm up round or in the regular round ... so instead of complaining about it, stop contributing to it.
    its gg get over it...im nt complaining just making a point that if you want to keep things how they are...you shouldnt kick people for nothing at all its a ****ing warm up round rt...it should be fair for everyone instead...y be it different for an admin??

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    its gg and lets have funim not complaining just making a point that if you want to keep things how they are...you shouldnt kick people for nothing at all its a LOVELY warm up round rt...it should be fair for everyone instead...y be it different for an admin??
    WHOAH............. let me edit this for you

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    WHOAH............. let me edit this for you
    Thanks king...nice 1

Closed Thread

Thread Information