+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats Higher than veteran Rank?

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 0%

|Fail has a spectacular aura about |Fail has a spectacular aura about |Fail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] |Fail     $ 5.00

Post Whats Higher than veteran Rank?

I know Jedi, JA, ect. but what about those (me) who arn't skilled enough to be Jedi or don't intend on becoming an admin?

After this year wont we have a s**t load of V's?

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    i think veteran is a high enough rank for people who dont deserve jedi or admin. =D
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Jedi is nothing to do with in game skill. If it was based on in game skill, I wouldn't be a Jedi. =)

[J] Jedi:
    Elite Members who go above and beyond. Those who display nothing but great sportsmanship in game, the few who stand out of the crowd for all the right reasons and are known to be one of the 'great players' on the server they play on. Only in EXTREME circumstance would anyone ever be demoted from this rank.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 351

|Fail has a spectacular aura about |Fail has a spectacular aura about |Fail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] |Fail     $ 5.00
    the few who stand out of the crowd for all the right reasons and are known to be one of the 'great players' on the server they play on
    Does getting the AWP in Ski-Mountain count?

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bluetick Coonhound     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax <3 View Post
    i think veteran is a high enough rank for people who dont deserve jedi or admin. =D

Jedi is just a give me title ( how ever the people who have the rank truly deserve it for all the hard yards that they have put in) Dtk needs to add a few more ranks to pay some respect to the members that have been here for the long haul.There are a lot of long term members out there that deserve a new title above veteran.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluetick Coonhound For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Lol if skill played a part in Jedi selection, id be promoted to it every second round of promotions, and demoted from it every alternate second round of promotions, such is my ridiculous level of inconsistency. On a more serious note just stick around, contribute to this place in a positive way and eventually you'll get Jedi anyway, that higher rank you so desire. Just ask Knitting.

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick Coonhound View Post
    Jedi is just a give me title ( how ever the people who have the rank truly deserve it for all the hard yards that they have put in) Dtk needs to add a few more ranks to pay some respect to the members that have been here for the long haul.There are a lot of long term members out there that deserve a new title above veteran.
    so [N] [M] [T] then [V] i think is enough for people who are just here for a long time. its not like everyone contributes to forums besides post a few useless posts here and there... also its not like every promotion dtk has means that the player who received a promotion last time is going to receive another one next time.. it could take a year to be promoted to [V]

what ur saying is that someone who maybe plays a couple of hours a week maybe posts once a month just because he's been here a long time should add another rank.. nah...

i believe you should be honoured to have a [V] tag.. i had one and thats why i decided to leave dtk.. i didn't believe i was well mannered nor respectful enough to have it. thats why i took a bit of a break from here and tried to sort some of my mess out and now I'm back trying to climb the ranks once again..

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Yeah drunk gamers is right.
    Im pretty ordinary, but i love the game, enjoy DTK. I just try to be postive and fun.
    I didn't ask for it and didn't think I would ever get it. If I can get Jedi it's not out of reach for anyone.
    Rod
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetick Coonhound View Post
    of course that would be me, 15 month DtK membership ftw

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information