+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help design a trophy for an SMDM event

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 0%

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46

Help design a trophy for an SMDM event

Hey a few weeks back we were talking about an event for SMDM.
    We talked about a few ideas and one of them ended up the king of SMDM event.
    Do we want to go ahead?
    The competion details, timing is all up to the admins I will provide the trophy and a game of the winners choice. ( up to $100) I bought the wood today and to be safe I will say it will take 8 weeks to complete the trophy. (8 Sunday's hey I work as well)
    It's 300mm wide it's 400mm high and 70mm thick. Jelutong is the type of wood.
    Once the design is finalized by the admin team I will get to work.
    So here's where you all come in, help design the trophy please. Remember its wood and it will be hand carved so keep the details simplish and graphic.
    Any input would appreciated.
    Rod
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    maybe the DTK SM CHAMP or KING carved into the bottom for a sort of plaque trophy two handles hollowed out inside should be easy enough to carve and it will look great

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    knitting do a sexy pose take a picture then start carving
    who wouldnt want a trophy of you?

on topic

but maybe pointing up
    not as much detail tho
    just dtk logo on the handle
    KING of SMDM on the barrel
    Last edited by d.mc; 13-01-12 at 02:29 PM.
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to d.mc For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    I really like both of those idea's the cup and the gun.
    Im going to sit down tommorrow and work through the ideas.
    I been thinking of a DTK logo with a crown for a sort of event logo. I think it would look pretty good carved into the halo guy, Gun or cup ideas
    Thanks
    @ dmc if i did a sexy pose and carved it the image, There would a lawsuit for damages and a lengthy recover period for people involved.
    Some things are better off in the dark.
    Last edited by Knitting; 13-01-12 at 03:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information