+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Important Notice

DtK Council
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0%
    The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] The Stig.     $ 0.00

Important Notice

Hi Guys and Girls.

Some of you may or may not have noticed Kruegers abscence over the past few months and it is probably time to let you all know that Kreuger has stepped down from being an active Owner/Council member of DtK Gaming Servers and DtK Gaming Community due to wanting to have more private time with his young family. You will notice that in the members list, I have created a Founding Members area where Krueger's name will reside for as long as DtK exists. I'm sure he will keep poking his head in from time to time and I am generally in contact with him a few times a week. (I keep pushing him to come back..... one day!)

On a seperate note, many of you along with other DtK members have been asking about Tira's involvement over the past 6 months or more and what I can tell you is that at this stage he is back on deck. Work committments have taken their toll with him, but he has voiced that he will be back in the Council chair to help as much as possible, especially with CS GO coming on.

With all this said and done and now being the sole owner, I was faced with a very large decision whether or not to keep DtK running due to changes in how DtK was required to conduct itself, namely in becoming a business. The end result is that I have decided to continue the DtK legacy that we have worked so hard to develop and I look forward to the challenges ahead.

So in a nutshell, the standard communication paths will remain unchanged. If you have a query, try to contact a more senior member to yourself via steam chat, PM, on the forums or just lob an email to dying2kill@gmail.com

Your query will get answered within 24 hours..... guaranteed.

As we say goodbye to 2011 I am filled with eager anticipation of what 2012 will hold in store for DtK and I look forward to seeing some if not all of you in game or online at some stage or another.

Cheers,

The Stig.

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 6.0%

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    I'm sure everyone realises how big this news is.

Huge thanks to The Stig for maintaining his commitment to the DTK community. I don't think many people realise the time, effort & finances he is contributing off his own back to ensure that we all can come on to DTK servers to have a great time in game not to mention visit the forums to talk smack and have a great laugh.

If I can just again mention the 'Donate' function we now have on the forums. On top of all the administrative efforts The Stig is having to spend time on (not to forget Squall & Tira) he is also having to put money out of his own pocket to keep things running around here so any small contribution helps! I'm not saying life savings and for all the young peeps/students out there of course we understand that you don't have *spreadin' around money* but if you find yourself with a few bucks lying around just before your next pay comes in - think about DTK and the fun it has given you.

Thanks all

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    it's dedication such as this that keeps our community going, I must say, if dtk had of crumbled I don't think I would have continued to play CSS, so I am glad stiggy is keeping it going. thank you

Sent From my iPhone like a BAWS!
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 13.0%

BendY will become famous soon enough BendY will become famous soon enough BendY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BendY     $ 100.00
    I admire your dedication.

Anything you need including donations and other stuff, just hit me up don't be shy xD
    GUNGAME

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Epic Double post!

2012 best year of all!
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

jumpar     $ 0.00
    Bruce for founding and council lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jumpar For This Useful Post:

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    WE LOVE YOU STIGGY <3

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Well, i had a girl break my heart once. So i broke her jaw. Scores even! BITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5
    Half the fun of dling torrents is bitching at people for not seeding then not seeding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB!

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    dr_fong will become famous soon enough dr_fong will become famous soon enough dr_fong's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] dr_fong     $ 0.00
    Wow big news, lets move forward and onwards hopefully 2012 will be our best year yet, sorry to see krueger gone for now will miss his sneaky knifes good luck stig mate.

fong

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information