Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Important Notice

DtK Council
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0%
    The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] The Stig.     $ 0.00

Important Notice

Hi Guys and Girls.

Some of you may or may not have noticed Kruegers abscence over the past few months and it is probably time to let you all know that Kreuger has stepped down from being an active Owner/Council member of DtK Gaming Servers and DtK Gaming Community due to wanting to have more private time with his young family. You will notice that in the members list, I have created a Founding Members area where Krueger's name will reside for as long as DtK exists. I'm sure he will keep poking his head in from time to time and I am generally in contact with him a few times a week. (I keep pushing him to come back..... one day!)

On a seperate note, many of you along with other DtK members have been asking about Tira's involvement over the past 6 months or more and what I can tell you is that at this stage he is back on deck. Work committments have taken their toll with him, but he has voiced that he will be back in the Council chair to help as much as possible, especially with CS GO coming on.

With all this said and done and now being the sole owner, I was faced with a very large decision whether or not to keep DtK running due to changes in how DtK was required to conduct itself, namely in becoming a business. The end result is that I have decided to continue the DtK legacy that we have worked so hard to develop and I look forward to the challenges ahead.

So in a nutshell, the standard communication paths will remain unchanged. If you have a query, try to contact a more senior member to yourself via steam chat, PM, on the forums or just lob an email to dying2kill@gmail.com

Your query will get answered within 24 hours..... guaranteed.

As we say goodbye to 2011 I am filled with eager anticipation of what 2012 will hold in store for DtK and I look forward to seeing some if not all of you in game or online at some stage or another.

Cheers,

The Stig.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    I'm sure he will be back at some stage!

Thanks for the write up Stiggy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Double post..
    You made a good decision to keep DtK running. Thank You

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    good job stig
    i hope dtk has another good year
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Oh crap thought DtK was going to be no more! :P

2012 will be the best year of all
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Don't worry, our donations can help keep DtK running.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Thats all good stiggy

I wish kreuger the best with his family, IRL is definetely more important. Personally, i think Stiggy AND Squall both deserve a shout-out because for the past few months they've basically been running the show, good job guys. Your efforts dont go unaapreciated

Also cant wait for tira to be back, He's always fun to muck around with

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Also cant wait for tira to be back, He's always fun to muck around with
    You dissing Squall mate?!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    ♥♥♥♥ Krueger was the one that got me veteran on this server.....I loved the guy so nice he knew i was a kid and always supported me and even was telling me Tips in the game RL(awkward<_<) By far the most loved from all of us and REALLY FOR ONCE I'M SAD TO KNOW A LOVED MEMBER IS STEPPING DOWN FROM A COMMUNITY THAT HE BUILT BEAUTIFULLY....Sad too see you go Krueger, well step down.....
    <3
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Good to see the C presence is here, thanks champ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    thanks for keeping dtk going stig
    glad you made that decision
    krueger is a top bloke wish him all the best
    and hope to see him back soon
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Sad news but RL should come first. GL Kruegs.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 89
    BronMyers.. has a spectacular aura about BronMyers.. has a spectacular aura about BronMyers..'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

BronMyers..     $ 0.00
    whhat happened?

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    He wants to spend more time with his kids?
    Filling their heads with computery+shooting knowledge. Once they reach the noble age of 7 they shall take up the seats of the [C] rank in Dtk and will pwn noobs in CS:S.
    We shall be forever Kruegers minions.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00
    (inb4 not long enough)

WHAT?

Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound : man jailbreak is hard to play without sound.
    [SM] Effalump: Permanently banned player "Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound" (reason: harder to play when you're permed.).

Sean's Evil Twin
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pimp Master Mcgee     $ 0.00
    Aw man, its a bummer that Krueger is leaving... I'm sure DtK will still be the same though. And if he doesn't come back we'll have to tie him to a chair and force him to play CS:S again!!!

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Would now be a bad time to say Tonic 4 [C]ouncil?

jk :P

Sad to see Krueger leave, but as many people here know, Life b4 Internetz (except in the case of one Kaarac...) and I wish him well in all future events. Maybe now I will get to see YOU around ingame Stiggy <3

Thanks for keeping DtK alive, I'm not sure what I lot of people here would do if it was closed down D:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    Would now be a bad time to say Tonic 4 [C]ouncil?

jk :P

Sad to see Krueger leave, but as many people here know, Life b4 Internetz (except in the case of one Kaarac...) and I wish him well in all future events. Maybe now I will get to see YOU around ingame Stiggy <3

Thanks for keeping DtK alive, I'm not sure what I lot of people here would do if it was closed down D:
    Stiggy actually has alot of work and he has young kids, kinda hard for him to be in-game alot:L, as for tira he's occupied with work also, and squallies active

Aslong as theres a strong council presence on forums and behind the scenes, everything else will be fine

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Life is life and unfortunately I have the same battle as stig and Kruger with a you g demanding family... Stiggsy you know here if ya need a hand buddy!! Kruger will be around once in a while but BOL Kruger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Stiggy actually has alot of work and he has young kids, kinda hard for him to be in-game alot:L, as for tira he's occupied with work also, and squallies active

Aslong as theres a strong council presence on forums and behind the scenes, everything else will be fine

Soooo.. Squall for [G]od?

Closed Thread

Thread Information