+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wack. (And DtK, Oh and Marcus)

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00

Cool Wack. (And DtK, Oh and Marcus)

Wack, when you get better, please read this.
    Wack, you helped me out of depression, out of me leaving DtK.
    And I feel, you have been one of the BEST players I have ever had the honour to know, to play with. To be FRIENDS with. You are one of those people who puts your well being in front of others, the one who would sacrifice himself for those he loves, Your family.
    You have been a very very very good addition to DtK, You are not just an Addition! You are well dedicated, loyal and always kind. You are one of the best players I had the privledge to know, or play with!
    And, to DtK. You all helped me, from the day I joined here, I was a simple pawn. But I grew more and more, showing I would not back down because of my age! I became well known, for my intellegence (And cuteness ;3) I joined this once simple server, just another bunch of abusers. But I saw a spark, this server meant MORE to me! I dedicated myself to it, and decided to be the very best person, Who I AM! Not anyone else. And so, I became well known across, and I will strive to be successful > (Damn right!) But I am not vain of myself. I love you all, and want to become one of the very best! I will never leave DtK! Because you all lead me through the dark, like a....Glow stick Glow sticks are sparkly, and shiny ^-^
    And also Marcus, I love you. (XOXO :33) Had to do it, sorry, Haven't seen you for a while.
    Sincerely,
    Scourge.
    I love you all!
    Last edited by ScourgeTheBabyBunny; 05-01-12 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Grammar Errors (Fml o.e)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ScourgeTheBabyBunny For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheBabyBunny View Post
    I became well knowned, for my intellegence (And cuteness ;3)
    Well knowned for intellegence hehe

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D: Meanie.

Banned
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    marcusownzz will become famous soon enough marcusownzz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

marcusownzz     $ 0.00
    LOL MITCH xD

Total Donations For

*Slaps Marcus and Mitch at the same time with a sandwich*
    STFU.

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    you're sounding like wack is going to die, scourge?

Total Donations For

No, No. I'm just really worried about him o.e

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    you're sounding like wack is going to die, scourge?
    Yeah! I just wanna hear him say "BEEEEENNNNNTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ! How's it going?"

KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

o.e That great voice. I miss him.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    He'll be back soon! I believe this weekend or something?

Total Donations For

I hope so o.e

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 6.0%

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    I'm sure the doctors haven't realised a lack of alcohol probably isn't helping his recovery!!

You can do it Wack!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Well done Scourge. The times ive seen you on a server, the players really seem to respond. And its even better to see that some, not all, but some, will even jump to your defence when dickheads be dickheads. And as you said, all our hearts at dtk go out to wack.

Go give him a kiss Scourge thatd cheer him up :P

)Hes gonna hate me when he sees this(

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Good to see some positive comments for once. Scourge, i dont know you, i have never had a game with you on any server but from one of the oldest members in terms of time being here trust me when i say this, your thread, while having a few grammar errors is one of the best threads ive ever seen (and i read a lot of threads), simply because it shows in no uncertain terms how much this community, and a particular person (Whack) has changed you in a positive way, and its damm good to see.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    you and marcus should make babies.

i love baby threads.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by edszke View Post
    you and marcus should make babies.

i love baby threads.
    Pedo?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Thanks, And I was being a fast typo so should I edit it?
    And Ed, Any day, buddy, Any day.

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    Pedo?
    seems like it a bit....
    Love my Lollipops.

Total Donations For

Damn right.

Total Donations For

Bump ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information