+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wack. (And DtK, Oh and Marcus)

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00

Cool Wack. (And DtK, Oh and Marcus)

Wack, when you get better, please read this.
    Wack, you helped me out of depression, out of me leaving DtK.
    And I feel, you have been one of the BEST players I have ever had the honour to know, to play with. To be FRIENDS with. You are one of those people who puts your well being in front of others, the one who would sacrifice himself for those he loves, Your family.
    You have been a very very very good addition to DtK, You are not just an Addition! You are well dedicated, loyal and always kind. You are one of the best players I had the privledge to know, or play with!
    And, to DtK. You all helped me, from the day I joined here, I was a simple pawn. But I grew more and more, showing I would not back down because of my age! I became well known, for my intellegence (And cuteness ;3) I joined this once simple server, just another bunch of abusers. But I saw a spark, this server meant MORE to me! I dedicated myself to it, and decided to be the very best person, Who I AM! Not anyone else. And so, I became well known across, and I will strive to be successful > (Damn right!) But I am not vain of myself. I love you all, and want to become one of the very best! I will never leave DtK! Because you all lead me through the dark, like a....Glow stick Glow sticks are sparkly, and shiny ^-^
    And also Marcus, I love you. (XOXO :33) Had to do it, sorry, Haven't seen you for a while.
    Sincerely,
    Scourge.
    I love you all!
    Last edited by ScourgeTheBabyBunny; 05-01-12 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Grammar Errors (Fml o.e)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ScourgeTheBabyBunny For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    hey no thread bumps lol thts my job BUNNY

i only tried lol and im glad you staye3d

@bento ill message you when sqaully let me back in bro since you love my voice sooooooooooo much lol
    Last edited by WackTheSneakyBeast; 05-01-12 at 06:15 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

darky     $ 0.00
    cute you and marcus.

ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Fat chance, Wack.
    :L You're in too bad of a condition to be bumping.

Total Donations For

DARKY YOU EMBARRASSING Dx

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    na just alot of pian lol and the stiches are icthing like crazy but than shall pass soon i hope

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information