Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Listen up.

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 0%
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00

Listen up.

Ok I'm going to be short and to the point, and tell it how I (along with many others) see it.

JB sucks.

As some of you old-school JB’ers know, the Jailbreak server has undergone a LOT of changes since its original conception. New rules were introduced, the admin team grew, but what is pissing most of the old-schoolers off, is the mentality of the average JB player. To be fair, we do have a lot of great players on the JB server, but the rest of the players seem to be either whinging dicks that bitch and complain when they get doored (IT HAPPENS, cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET THE ♥♥♥♥ OVER IT), or stupid trolls that like the sound of their own gums flapping in the breeze of their own hot air.

Old school JailBreak had ONE map. Admins were allowed to abuse their admin for lolz every now and then, use HLDJ, and pretty much only one real rule: No freekilling, and then THAT was broken sometimes for the shits and gigs. EVERYONE on the server was mature, at whatever age they were, but were just looking for a good time with some mates. Everyone knew each other because they were actually allowed to USE the microphone to talk, the bomb would go off numerous times making a great "Mexican wave bomb day" and everyone was racist but not racist at the same time, and not even meant in a directly offensive way. It was all “for teh lulz”

TBH, what we need is a seperate server, even if it is just 20 slots to start with as a trial EVEN IF YOU THINK IT WONT WORK. It should be full a lot of the time, because of the old JB gang getting back together and bringing the lulz back to Jailbreak, so the sponsor should pay for it after a short time. It's what DtK needs.

This isn't to get admin back either, but Nic, Becca and I should be admins on it, not even kidding. We know old school JB back to front and how it needs to be, and how to keep it as "DtK's little piece of heaven" if you like.

You wonder why Nic made "Chill Gaming" a little while back, and all of the old JB players, as well as some who wanted to see it, flocked straight there (Danieel, Krezand, Cass, Sureshot) and for a good reason. We wanted a laid back time and not even serious admin there, but you had a problem with it. Running in "competition" with DtK was never the objective, it was to bring back the fun spark to JB.

TL;DR: dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks, whinging prebs, fail trolls, too much immaturity, too many rules, too strict, need new server, dicks dicks dicks, etc.

All of this post was written in collaboration with Boden. thx

PS: Infraction me if you want, I really don't care.
    Last edited by Cassonberry; 03-01-12 at 02:01 PM.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    AND BENTO!?! What is this shiz?!?
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    AND BENTO!?! What is this shiz?!?
    Who are you?

Do you even go here?
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Enough of this old JB shit, living in the past you fools. And as for "demanding" admin cass, at the end of the day you leaked info from the private section and you don't deserve to have it back.

How would it feel if you were a "preb" for example, and someone told you to ♥♥♥♥ off a server because your voice is "annoying". UIntil you get mass squeakers (edszke) then dont complain about them, because again, it doesn't annoy you and youre just trying to

As for trolls and dicks, banter the ♥♥♥♥ out of them, abuse them. !

This is the 8 millionth pointless thread ive seen about this topic, and its ♥♥♥♥en pointless.

Staff and council, you and I know this thread wont benefit the JB server and wont benefit anybody or do anything so might aswel close it before you get shit idiots (shank) posting here.

EDIT: p1ggl3t pandemic
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    If we can't make a second server don't worry, just buy a seperate one. I support Cass's opinions and agree that the old JB was good.

Once again everyone has the right to voice their opinions.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by firtvid20; 03-01-12 at 04:07 PM.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    If we can't make a second server don't worry, just buy a seperate one. I support Cass's opinions and agree that the old JB was good.

Once again everyone has the right to voice their opinions.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Do you guys fail to understand simple logic? You cant get old JB back, there's new players, theres a satisfying demand for JB.

I don't play JB, i think ive got like 1 hour on the damn server but if you guys truly wanna do something, go in there and ♥♥♥♥en help the ♥♥♥♥ out. ♥♥♥♥ me.

EDIT: This second server shit is ♥♥♥♥ed. That is all

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    Do you guys fail to understand simple logic? You cant get old JB back, there's new players, theres a satisfying demand for JB.

I don't play JB, i think ive got like 1 hour on the damn server but if you guys truly wanna do something, go in there and &hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;en help the &hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts; out. &hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts; me.

EDIT: This second server shit is &hearts;&hearts;&hearts;&hearts;ed. That is all
    Lol@morph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot King View Post
    All I gotta say
    We get Nic, Becca, Corrupted, Hellspawn, Me Cass And all the old regulars
    I havent forgotten you pimp
    The Old school Jailbreak sever would be amazing
    That'll never happen, corrupted and hellspawn are perm banned, and there is no way they will be getting unbanned for any reason.

I'm confused about this whole 2nd server biz, if you have genuine suggestions or ideas, talk to rowdy. His very approachable and happy to talk to anyone about anything.

The players are the people who MAKE the server what it is. The reason oldskool JB was so relaxed was the way the general population of the server played. Take out the players, and its a server just like any other server.

I feel this thread (not just cass, but ALOT of other people making replies) has been closer to a rant then anything in the form of a useful suggestion. We need to work together if we want to move JB in a particular direction.

What alot of people dont know, is i'm an oldskool JB player as well (no one noticed me under my old name, thats why i changed it to tonic - stands out a bit lol), i was there when becca was a JA with cass, and Nic SA. I've seen how JB has evolved over the past 13 months.

There is many things people have done in the past to steer JB, but at the end of the day we cannot control players in the way that most people here are ranting about, we cannot force free will. This is why there is so many rules.

As a community, we need to work together, a borderline rage rant will accomplish almost nothing.

Please try to keep ALL posts above the 'useful criticism' line, and perhaps you'll be a bit more successful, and receive a bit better response.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Oh, btw, thread closed.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    A server's demographics will always keep changing. There will always be new players coming in, old players leaving. This is something we cannot control. It is evident from this thread a good majority of you miss the old group of players who used to play on the server and are not adjusting well to the influx of new players on the server due to the server's popularity. Our server's are for the public and will always remain so. A separate server for 'old school' players is definitely not a solution.

@Cass: While we appreciate each and everyone's feedback and suggestions that helps to improve this community and it's servers, the manner in which you chose to offer yours is quite disappointing. Saying:

JB sucks.

but Nic, Becca and I should be admins on it, not even kidding. We know old school JB back to front and how it needs to be, and how to keep it as "DtK's little piece of heaven" if you like.
    is pretty much a big eff you to the current JB Admin team and while possibly unintentional, implies that they have no idea what they are doing rather only the 3 of you do. Which i find very disrespectful as they have been working really hard to ensure it runs smoothly and enjoyable for all. It is currently ranked in the top 5 Jailbreak servers in the world, which is quite an accomplishment for DtK

Life is all about changes, everyone experiences it and it is unavoidable. There may be some changes required on the JB server but at the same time, some of you need to make some changes to your mentality as well. You cannot expect to play with the same group of people always. New players will come on, some you might like , some you may not be fond of however it's only you stopping yourself from enjoying the server.

Closed Thread

Thread Information