Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Listen up.

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 0%
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00

Listen up.

Ok I'm going to be short and to the point, and tell it how I (along with many others) see it.

JB sucks.

As some of you old-school JB’ers know, the Jailbreak server has undergone a LOT of changes since its original conception. New rules were introduced, the admin team grew, but what is pissing most of the old-schoolers off, is the mentality of the average JB player. To be fair, we do have a lot of great players on the JB server, but the rest of the players seem to be either whinging dicks that bitch and complain when they get doored (IT HAPPENS, cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET THE ♥♥♥♥ OVER IT), or stupid trolls that like the sound of their own gums flapping in the breeze of their own hot air.

Old school JailBreak had ONE map. Admins were allowed to abuse their admin for lolz every now and then, use HLDJ, and pretty much only one real rule: No freekilling, and then THAT was broken sometimes for the shits and gigs. EVERYONE on the server was mature, at whatever age they were, but were just looking for a good time with some mates. Everyone knew each other because they were actually allowed to USE the microphone to talk, the bomb would go off numerous times making a great "Mexican wave bomb day" and everyone was racist but not racist at the same time, and not even meant in a directly offensive way. It was all “for teh lulz”

TBH, what we need is a seperate server, even if it is just 20 slots to start with as a trial EVEN IF YOU THINK IT WONT WORK. It should be full a lot of the time, because of the old JB gang getting back together and bringing the lulz back to Jailbreak, so the sponsor should pay for it after a short time. It's what DtK needs.

This isn't to get admin back either, but Nic, Becca and I should be admins on it, not even kidding. We know old school JB back to front and how it needs to be, and how to keep it as "DtK's little piece of heaven" if you like.

You wonder why Nic made "Chill Gaming" a little while back, and all of the old JB players, as well as some who wanted to see it, flocked straight there (Danieel, Krezand, Cass, Sureshot) and for a good reason. We wanted a laid back time and not even serious admin there, but you had a problem with it. Running in "competition" with DtK was never the objective, it was to bring back the fun spark to JB.

TL;DR: dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks, whinging prebs, fail trolls, too much immaturity, too many rules, too strict, need new server, dicks dicks dicks, etc.

All of this post was written in collaboration with Boden. thx

PS: Infraction me if you want, I really don't care.
    Last edited by Cassonberry; 03-01-12 at 03:01 PM.

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    You shouldn't be admin because your 16 and getting married
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    You know, bitching and reminiscing wont fix JB..... What you're doing here wont benefit it at all.

And do you think that this is approporate to post, this is bassically taking a shot at the current SA rowdy. Look, you had SA for a long time, you should have tried to make the differences then. I've tried changing it and so have MANY others, but its hard... But not impossible....

If you want change, make it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeSix View Post
    You shouldn't be admin because your 16 and getting married
    You would say that, GeeSix

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Well, i had a girl break my heart once. So i broke her jaw. Scores even! BITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5
    Half the fun of dling torrents is bitching at people for not seeding then not seeding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB!

Most <3 Player
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Watto     $ 0.00
    i have to agree with cass i was bored of minigames (when i used to play it) and i went onto jailbreak... i left after 5 minutes because of the screamings of freekilling and just people generally being trolling dicks, i don't mind about underage players being on the server, cuz soon as your not a "preb" you bitch about prebs. so im reallly bothered about that, same for the rules, theres to many, its like real ♥♥♥♥ing alkatraz. you, really need to sort out the jail break server somehow. :/ **and now starts the shit-fest**

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Watto For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Good job Cass. Youve gone over the top again.

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    Good job Cass. Youve gone over the top again.
    I helped, lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Randosaurus Rex For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

darky     $ 0.00
    Things change, You can try bring it back but it will not happen. I have no idea what JB was like back then as I was not around.
    But, people are always going to complain and people are always going to troll, because DTK will keep getting bigger.

Graphic Designer
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    You know, bitching and reminiscing wont fix JB..... What you're doing here wont benefit it at all.

And do you think that this is approporate to post, this is bassically taking a shot at the current SA rowdy. Look, you had SA for a long time, you should have tried to make the differences then. I've tried changing it and so have MANY others, but its hard... But not impossible....

If you want change, make it.

It is perfectly appropriate to post, and its not taking a shot at rowdy, its saying that old JB is lost on that server and won't come back. Where did I mention rowdy?

When I was SA, NOBODY ♥♥♥♥ING LISTENED TO ME ANYWAY so why do you think nothing happened? I can't make the change when nobody listens to me, so now people might.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Graphic Designer
    Total Donations For

I also think that EVERYONE who is ACTUALLY reading the post ISNT actually reading it. I DIDNT SAY I WANT THE CURRENT SERVER BACK HOW IT IS, I SAID A WHOLE NEW, SMALL SERVER.

L2Eyes :/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

It is perfectly appropriate to post, and its not taking a shot at rowdy, its saying that old JB is lost on that server and won't come back. Where did I mention rowdy?

When I was SA, NOBODY ♥♥♥♥ING LISTENED TO ME ANYWAY so why do you think nothing happened? I can't make the change when nobody listens to me, so now people might.
    If you were SA your team HAD to listen to you. And you did not mention rowdy, you mentioned his server.. He's put ALOT of effort trying to bring it to its feet and i see that as disrespectful.

Sean's Evil Twin
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pimp Master Mcgee     $ 0.00
    Pimpy poo agrees with Cass.

For a long time I have had to go on late night JB just to have some fun on there, and that isn't even as satisfying as JAYBEE used to be back in the day. I reckon its a good idea.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pimp Master Mcgee For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Cass. JB can never go back to what it was. You of all people, being SA and JA for very long times, should know that. Posts like this only rage people. thats it

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    BEST MOTHER ♥♥♥♥ING POST ABOUT JAILBREAK EVER!!!!! I agree with you 100000000%. That was the good days. I hate the current JB. It's ♥♥♥♥ing shit. Way too many rules and "♥♥♥♥ ME I WA DOORED CAN I HAS RESPAWN" and "I WAS FWEEKWILLED... MAKE ME ♥♥♥♥ING ADMIN BECAUSE I WAS FREEKILLED" -.-

The only good JB was when Nic was around. When it was the origin al JB.

♥♥♥♥ing love Cass's rage posts =3

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Graphic Designer
    Total Donations For

If you were SA your team HAD to listen to you. And you did not mention rowdy, you mentioned his server.. He's put ALOT of effort trying to bring it to its feet and i see that as disrespectful.
    HIS server?

Not to be disrespectful to anyone, but the WHOLE POINT of this post is that the FIRST 3 JB'ers, Nic, Becca and Myself started it, AS WE DID. You have no idea how disappointing it is to see this server turn out how it has.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

HIS server?

Not to be disrespectful to anyone, but the WHOLE POINT of this post is that the FIRST 3 JB'ers, Nic, Becca and Myself started it, AS WE DID. You have no idea how disappointing it is to see this server turn out how it has.
    By HIS server i ment HE'S been calling the shots and HE'S been taking care of the server trying to make the changes.. He dosnt sit here and make posts complaining, neither does the JB admin team. Becuase they TRY to make the differences that count. And just because you're not ja/sa anymore. Dos'nt mean you cant help improve the server.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

darky     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiHU101 View Post
    Way too many rules and "♥♥♥♥ ME I WA DOORED CAN I HAS RESPAWN" and "I WAS FWEEKWILLED... MAKE ME ♥♥♥♥ING ADMIN BECAUSE I WAS FREEKILLED"

Way too many rules
    Are you kidding? You're a walking rule book whenever you're are on JB.

Graphic Designer
    Total Donations For

By HIS server i ment HE'S been calling the shots and HE'S been taking care of the server trying to make the changes.. He dosnt sit here and make posts complaining, neither does the JB admin team. Becuase they TRY to make the differences that count. And just because you're not ja/sa anymore. Dos'nt mean you cant help improve the server.
    No you are wrong elite. There is NOTHING I can do to help JB other than this post. I person vs 594798475687 people online isn't gonna work by playing and complaining ingame, it wont get heard over the prebs.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

No you are wrong elite. There is NOTHING I can do to help JB other than this post. I person vs 594798475687 people online isn't gonna work by playing and complaining ingame, it wont get heard over the prebs.
    Actually theres alot you can do...

Lead by example cass.... This little post wont benefit ANYTHING.

Help out the JB team, HELP new wardens be creative, Help the server in general, you are not benefiting the server right now.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    i think jb has sculpted itself to suit the younger gamers, such as prebs.

i never used to play JB until this year so my input is as useless as a woman outside of the kitchen.

Closed Thread

Thread Information