Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Listen up.

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 0%
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00

Listen up.

Ok I'm going to be short and to the point, and tell it how I (along with many others) see it.

JB sucks.

As some of you old-school JB’ers know, the Jailbreak server has undergone a LOT of changes since its original conception. New rules were introduced, the admin team grew, but what is pissing most of the old-schoolers off, is the mentality of the average JB player. To be fair, we do have a lot of great players on the JB server, but the rest of the players seem to be either whinging dicks that bitch and complain when they get doored (IT HAPPENS, cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET THE ♥♥♥♥ OVER IT), or stupid trolls that like the sound of their own gums flapping in the breeze of their own hot air.

Old school JailBreak had ONE map. Admins were allowed to abuse their admin for lolz every now and then, use HLDJ, and pretty much only one real rule: No freekilling, and then THAT was broken sometimes for the shits and gigs. EVERYONE on the server was mature, at whatever age they were, but were just looking for a good time with some mates. Everyone knew each other because they were actually allowed to USE the microphone to talk, the bomb would go off numerous times making a great "Mexican wave bomb day" and everyone was racist but not racist at the same time, and not even meant in a directly offensive way. It was all “for teh lulz”

TBH, what we need is a seperate server, even if it is just 20 slots to start with as a trial EVEN IF YOU THINK IT WONT WORK. It should be full a lot of the time, because of the old JB gang getting back together and bringing the lulz back to Jailbreak, so the sponsor should pay for it after a short time. It's what DtK needs.

This isn't to get admin back either, but Nic, Becca and I should be admins on it, not even kidding. We know old school JB back to front and how it needs to be, and how to keep it as "DtK's little piece of heaven" if you like.

You wonder why Nic made "Chill Gaming" a little while back, and all of the old JB players, as well as some who wanted to see it, flocked straight there (Danieel, Krezand, Cass, Sureshot) and for a good reason. We wanted a laid back time and not even serious admin there, but you had a problem with it. Running in "competition" with DtK was never the objective, it was to bring back the fun spark to JB.

TL;DR: dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks, whinging prebs, fail trolls, too much immaturity, too many rules, too strict, need new server, dicks dicks dicks, etc.

All of this post was written in collaboration with Boden. thx

PS: Infraction me if you want, I really don't care.
    Last edited by Cassonberry; 03-01-12 at 02:01 PM.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    YEH i was back then where becca told me she was the best because she was 2nd but only being on T the whole time, and when i asked cass to make my first Oddish spray on JB
    i have NEVER claimed to be the best .... please don't misquote me.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand3mic View Post

come the ♥♥♥♥ at him chase

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Look becca, Im not looking for agrevation, but the way cass has posted it seems HE'S looking for it.

IMO it seems like a shot at JB, and as SA he had about 10 JA's at his disposal and HEAPS of players that would have been willing to help.. I specifically remember cass holding a designated CT day and he did not show up and the JA's had no direction on what to do.

I know it was more laid back, It was better... But becca you and me both know that a stuipid thread like this is NOT going to benefit JB at all... I've actually had heaps of people talk to me on steam telling me that they arent happy with cass's post.

By posting JB is shit, you're going to get a hell'o lot of people angry at you. I Used to be a massive fan of JB and i know its hard to change it...Infact, for a good 4-5 months as a non-admin i was trying constantly to change JB, I bought in the olympics and was pushing creativity... I got close... You would think that cass could have gotten closer..

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Whats all this talk about a second server, really guys?

Basically you're just just going to migrate and kill off the current JB server...

Becca was a great SA, she tried so hard to change JB and i respect her for that... But cass, you were SA for almost 12 months and didnt accomplish much.. (no disrespect) but im sure people will; agree with me there. And you cant say that no-one listened because one of the roles as SA is to make sure your colleagues listen to you.

And as for nic, He wouldnt even show up to a christmas party after he confirmed and after i killed myself to get home...
    12 months???? no, the first SA was Nic who lost it after the rcon incident, then I stepped up as temporary SA to clean up the mess after Nic, then when that was sorted, as agreed with Krueger before I even took the temporary position of SA for the server, I passed it over to Cass, told him if he needed a hand or second opinion, don't hesitate to ask.
    in the couple of months he was SA on JB, he also had a bucketload going on at home which, among other things, effected his enthusiasm in computer games that took more than basic attention, he stepped down, i took the SA spot, yadda yadda yadda ...

Nobody has been SA of DTK JB for 12 months ....

Edit to respond to post above: He's NOT TAKING A SHOT AT THE CURRENT JAIL BREAK ADMINISTRATION TEAM... HE IS MERELY VOICING HIS OPINION AND COMPARING DTK JB OF THIS TIME LAST YEAR AND DTK JB AS IT IS NOW...

He's a fairly straight up kid, if he had have meant to say something specifically aimed at the JB admin team, he would have done it. stop reading into what's not there.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    12 months???? no, the first SA was Nic who lost it after the rcon incident, then I stepped up as temporary SA to clean up the mess after Nic, then when that was sorted, as agreed with Krueger before I even took the temporary position of SA for the server, I passed it over to Cass, told him if he needed a hand or second opinion, don't hesitate to ask.
    in the couple of months he was SA on JB, he also had a bucketload going on at home which, among other things, effected his enthusiasm in computer games that took more than basic attention, he stepped down, i took the SA spot, yadda yadda yadda ...

Nobody has been SA of DTK JB for 12 months ....
    Ok, my apologies.

But he had it long enough to make changes and his presence felt.

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Ok, my apologies.

But he had it long enough to make changes and his presence felt.
    he also had more important things in his life at the time that required more immediate attention, it's not me you should be apologising to either.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    he also had more important things in his life at the time that required more immediate attention, it's not me you should be apologising to either.
    No i ment my apologies for giving wrong dates.

I understand people had a personal life, if thats his reason, then he should be making rage threads about the server?..

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

No i ment my apologies for giving wrong dates.

I understand people had a personal life, if thats his reason, then he should be making rage threads about the server?..
    those were the reasons for his lack of enthusiasm in the game when he had the position of SA.. You tried taking a shot saying that he had his shot or some crap like that, i was merely clarifying the information you apparently didn't have.

Now could ya quit tryin to pick a fight with someone who was ultimately just giving his opinion as to the JB now and the JB a year ago and was merely suggesting a solution that may actually keep all those interested in JB, playing JB....

he gave his opinion and thoughts, you gave yours ... lets leave it at that shall we.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Yeah we shall... But one last thing...

How does creating a second server help at all? It wouldnt help.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

so whats the actual point of this thread?
    bitch and moan about the new JB and remember the good ole times over a year ago?

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Thats why you play late night, durh.
    No prebs around
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    There is a right way to present/request something. Every suggestion and feedback needs to be considered as obviously if cass didn't have reasoning in this post he most likely wouldn't post it. All I have to say to all is read between the lines and get to the point of what cass is actually trying to say (delete the rage and swearing) there may be some valid Pts. I have no idea about JB all I m commenting on is that have another read and I'm sure you will get to the core of his statement before telling him off. Let's
    All take a chill pill and relax a bit... Have a discussion about the subject...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Also would a 2nd JB server fill??? Put a poll up and let DtK have there say
    If it does fill what's the harm in getting a 2nd server. Will it fix the issue at hand? Maybe not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    Yeah we shall... But one last thing...

How does creating a second server help at all? It wouldnt help.
    Let the old-schoolers play JB their way (which will most likely cause fail trolls and nubcakes to leave to server alone), and let the rest play JB their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Well, i had a girl break my heart once. So i broke her jaw. Scores even! BITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5
    Half the fun of dling torrents is bitching at people for not seeding then not seeding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sureshot King     $ 0.00
    All I gotta say
    We get Nic, Becca, Corrupted, Hellspawn, Me Cass And all the old regulars
    I havent forgotten you pimp
    The Old school Jailbreak sever would be amazing
    Sureshot
    Nuf Said
    [/B][/I][/U]

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sureshot King For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

I've said it heaps of times...

The old JB was/seemed great.. But it wont come back by creating another server and excluding all the new members... It'tl come by how people make the current server.

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot King View Post
    All I gotta say
    Whether it's an official DtK server or not, I'm 100% committed to bringing back Jailbreak, old-school style.

I've said it heaps of times...

The old JB was/seemed great.. But it wont come back by creating another server and excluding all the new members... It'tl come by how people make the current server.
    We won't be excluding anyone, but people who wreck the experience of old-school JB will most likely be dealt with in.... creative.... ways (*cough* Admin abuse for lulz *cough*)
    Last edited by Randosaurus Rex; 03-01-12 at 03:46 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Randosaurus Rex For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot King View Post
    All I gotta say
    well i didnt get a mention? EVERYONE forgets Fried Rice Guy

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sureshot King     $ 0.00
    ps Fried= Love you!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sureshot King For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Randosaurus Rex View Post
    Whether it's an official DtK server or not, I'm 100% committed to bringing back Jailbreak, old-school style.

We won't be excluding anyone, but people who wreck the experience of old-school JB will most likely be dealt with in.... creative.... ways (*cough* Admin abuse for lulz *cough*)
    You know the way you're sounding its like the server wont last...

EDIT: Banning (admin abusing) someone for not playing JB like the old days is just stuipid... It's like banning someone on zombie because they prefer to use semi-automatic weapons rather than automatic... Everyone has different styles of playing..

Also keep in mind the server is alot more populer AND bigger than what it use to be..
    Last edited by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB; 03-01-12 at 03:52 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information