Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Listen up.

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 0%
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00

Listen up.

Ok I'm going to be short and to the point, and tell it how I (along with many others) see it.

JB sucks.

As some of you old-school JB’ers know, the Jailbreak server has undergone a LOT of changes since its original conception. New rules were introduced, the admin team grew, but what is pissing most of the old-schoolers off, is the mentality of the average JB player. To be fair, we do have a lot of great players on the JB server, but the rest of the players seem to be either whinging dicks that bitch and complain when they get doored (IT HAPPENS, cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET THE ♥♥♥♥ OVER IT), or stupid trolls that like the sound of their own gums flapping in the breeze of their own hot air.

Old school JailBreak had ONE map. Admins were allowed to abuse their admin for lolz every now and then, use HLDJ, and pretty much only one real rule: No freekilling, and then THAT was broken sometimes for the shits and gigs. EVERYONE on the server was mature, at whatever age they were, but were just looking for a good time with some mates. Everyone knew each other because they were actually allowed to USE the microphone to talk, the bomb would go off numerous times making a great "Mexican wave bomb day" and everyone was racist but not racist at the same time, and not even meant in a directly offensive way. It was all “for teh lulz”

TBH, what we need is a seperate server, even if it is just 20 slots to start with as a trial EVEN IF YOU THINK IT WONT WORK. It should be full a lot of the time, because of the old JB gang getting back together and bringing the lulz back to Jailbreak, so the sponsor should pay for it after a short time. It's what DtK needs.

This isn't to get admin back either, but Nic, Becca and I should be admins on it, not even kidding. We know old school JB back to front and how it needs to be, and how to keep it as "DtK's little piece of heaven" if you like.

You wonder why Nic made "Chill Gaming" a little while back, and all of the old JB players, as well as some who wanted to see it, flocked straight there (Danieel, Krezand, Cass, Sureshot) and for a good reason. We wanted a laid back time and not even serious admin there, but you had a problem with it. Running in "competition" with DtK was never the objective, it was to bring back the fun spark to JB.

TL;DR: dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks, whinging prebs, fail trolls, too much immaturity, too many rules, too strict, need new server, dicks dicks dicks, etc.

All of this post was written in collaboration with Boden. thx

PS: Infraction me if you want, I really don't care.
    Last edited by Cassonberry; 03-01-12 at 03:01 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky has a spectacular aura about darky's Avatar
    Total Donations For

darky     $ 0.00
    There's more rage in the server then there is prebs
    And that's saying something.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darky For This Useful Post:

Sean's Evil Twin
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pimp Master Mcgee     $ 0.00
    Look, Elite and anyone else who wants to hand Cass a shitcan sandwich, just take it to the private messages, you don't need to be bitching to half of DtK at the same time... And if you don't like what I say, hell hand me a shitcan sandwich, I guarantee you'll get one back.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pimp Master Mcgee For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    When you post a rage thread like this, prepared to be debated.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Parekura     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeSix View Post
    You shouldn't be admin because your 16 and getting married
    What about his "16 and getting married"?

You shouldn't be admin because you can't get your "your" and "you're"s around the right way....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parekura For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    i cbf reading the comments.

but wtf did i just read?

We already knew that we cant bring the old JB back
    We know more trolls and whingers and all that kinda stuff goes to JB but that will happen to EVERY JB server.

Or was the main point of this thread to just remember the good ole times back in 2010?
    Or was the main point of this thread to suggest a 2nd JB server?

2nd Jb server, unless its gonna be private it'll be EXACTLY the same as the 1st.
    I dont think we'll have servers where it excludes people from playing....

I am actually really confused about what i just read in the OP

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Most <3 Player
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Watto     $ 0.00
    love you examples edszke

also, JB may well be able to change, but currently its far from it, the perfect idea would be to get a small host and actually get players in a server run by cass becca nic see which one comes out better in like a month... in form of like behaviour and how chilled out it is + no screaming... theres an event for you EM's :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Watto For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Alright. Cass, You know I was a jber when it counted. Back in the day. But the servers grown. I dont play it myself, but others LOVE it.

You had your time as SA to contribute and make major changes like your trying to do now. Let the server rest in the New SAs hands as you arent part of the admin team anymore. Surely you realise this post was more of a rage then a contribution. THe fist few Lines

JB sucks.

Helpful^

But serious, if you wanted whats best, you would have stayed as an admin when you couldve and tried plans like this.

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeSix View Post
    You shouldn't be admin because your 16 and getting married
    He never said he was getting married :P

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Heres one funny thing that i should mention.

You had to have a mic to be JB admin......
    I waited what 6 months? when JB finally realised you can still admin without a mic.
    By that time, i shouldve got admin a fair while ago when i was actually active...

Sorry was just doing a cass and remembering the times of the ole school JB.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    YEH i was back then where becca told me she was the best because she was 2nd but only being on T the whole time, and when i asked cass to make my first Oddish spray on JB
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Whats all this talk about a second server, really guys?

Basically you're just just going to migrate and kill off the current JB server...

Becca was a great SA, she tried so hard to change JB and i respect her for that... But cass, you were SA for almost 12 months and didnt accomplish much.. (no disrespect) but im sure people will; agree with me there. And you cant say that no-one listened because one of the roles as SA is to make sure your colleagues listen to you.

And as for nic, He wouldnt even show up to a christmas party after he confirmed and after i killed myself to get home...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

elite killed himself?!??! HOLY FWARKING JESUS LORDO!
    HES ALIVE!

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    Ys know Cass DtK has alot of other great servers... maybe you should come play Zombies!!! lol I got nothing to add to this than that I thought JB was alright when I started and it got even worse and thats nothing to how long you guys have played for so yeah play zombies.

9 Year Member

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Why are you even here Krez? Stop trolling the thread. >.<

And Cass, I still remember when you were saying on gg10 how much you contributed. Surely youd think the JB server wouldnt have to be changed if youd contributed enough to keep it the way it was?

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiHU101 View Post
    BEST MOTHER ♥♥♥♥ING POST ABOUT JAILBREAK EVER!!!!! I agree with you 100000000%. That was the good days. I hate the current JB. It's ♥♥♥♥ing shit. Way too many rules and "♥♥♥♥ ME I WA DOORED CAN I HAS RESPAWN" and "I WAS FWEEKWILLED... MAKE ME ♥♥♥♥ING ADMIN BECAUSE I WAS FREEKILLED" -.-

The only good JB was when Nic was around. When it was the origin al JB.

♥♥♥♥ing love Cass's rage posts =3
    you werent there for the old school jb tomi or if you were you (no offence) were one of the problems [ in the beginning]

as much as i would like to see it back, human nature dictates that it will never be the same

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    Why are you even here Krez? Stop trolling the thread. >.<
    why am i here? read my 1st post, i contributed kgo l2read.
    I troll to create vibe and excitement and fun, never to offend anyone nor harm.

9 Year Member

Total Donations For

You troll to be a tard.

And seriously, Cass, if not aimed at dissing JB but aim for new server, why talk about the Current JB server more than the new one?

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

i am hurt chase, thought we were friends?
    You should actually see all of the trolling i do, not just the ones that YOU witness, that YOU witness on zombies. That has long go a long time ago.
    You should really get to me know me better.

OT: Cass is on his phone, so not sure if he can answer everyone's questions, but pretty sure hes reading them

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    You troll to be a tard.

aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    If you were SA your team HAD to listen to you. And you did not mention rowdy, you mentioned his server.. He's put ALOT of effort trying to bring it to its feet and i see that as disrespectful.
    Stop looking for aggrivation that's not there.

he's not taking a shot at rowdy or the current administrators of the server, he's simply looking for a way to keep both the newer JB players happy, and those of us who know what he's referring to when he says the older JB style.

It was alot more laid back because there was alot less whinging and moaning and carrying on about things that really didn't make a lick of difference in the round anyway.

BTW when he said that nobody listened to him when he was SA, he was more referring to the players who were constantly screaming for a quick fix when they were the ones causing the problems in the first place ... THOSE are the ones who weren't listening.

As I said, stop trying to read something that's not there.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information