+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I guess this is goodbye..

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 206
    Overall activity: 0%
    ReNji. is just really nice ReNji. is just really nice ReNji. is just really nice ReNji. is just really nice ReNji.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ReNji.     $ 0.00

Unhappy I guess this is goodbye..

So I just casually did the longest write up of my ♥♥♥♥ing life and it didn't work..

Thanks DtK for all the opportunities you gave to me and the trust you had in me. The memories will never be forgotten <3 The reason I quit last time back in '09 was because it was taking over my social life and here we go again.. its taking over my social life so I am going to be dropping my Junior Admin tag and the serious attitude torwards gaming maybe for another life time.

Shoutouts <3:
    GeeSix-My favourite, we got to know eachother so well <3
    Octave-Brother, I'll be seeing you like tonight or some shit <3
    Rowdy-My father figure, I love your dedication <3
    Tonic-You got me where I am today, without you this wouldn't of happened, thanks <3

Pand3mic, Kronic, One|by|One, Morph, Deltz, Elite Pwnage Nub, Daniel, Becca <3

If I have missed anyone let me know! Sorry, my last writeup literally took 50 minutes and it was in-depth about my DtK career but yeah it didn't go through.. <3 memories will never be forgotten.

I will still be playing here and there and will be on steam so I'll still be available to talk to. Bye bye all!
    My Youtube Channel

Pand3mic: is anchoring good?
    Pand3mic: or is that like draggin the team down

Pand3mic: ????

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Shit mate, didnt expect this. All the best in the future buddy, you were good to game with xx

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    dam bro good luck was fun on gg when you came on

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Shit cuz...
    Has always been fun playing In Pug against and especially with you! hahaha
    Always being the lively figure, fixing the boredom of the servers!
    See you in the near future!

"Good work Renji, keep it up!"
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    I'd like to personally thank you for everything you've done, not only for me but for DTK as well.

You're a top bloke, and I look forward to seeing you around some time.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Was some funny shit when you 1v5'd me when i was in xQ, that was some sick shit you pulled off, thanks for all the fun and good memories stalking you and watching you pull off some of the best strats/picks/1b's <3 you long time.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    My favourite lebo in DtK gone... right before my very eyes :'( All the best renji <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    You're the only one who knows if you've let the gaming take over and you're the only one who can do something about it, so good on you for having the strength of character to recognise it and be prepared to do something about it.

You know where we are when you wanna come say hi. Much <3

Ohh btw, I think you forgot the sammich lady =P
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    All the best kayeh
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    All the best to your social life may the chicks be on you!

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Aww, everyone is leaving meh

You and your social life eh Renjer :P

Have fun, I'll talk to ya when Telstra pulls their finger out and connects my adsl :/
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    well you had a good run renji
    hope you have fun with your social life
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Jake. is a jewel in the rough Jake. is a jewel in the rough Jake. is a jewel in the rough Jake.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jake.     $ 0.00
    Whos dis rand again?

I've already missed the banter with this hairy ratticus.

All banter aside a good kid much <3. Enjoy your "Social Life".

Btw This has inspired me to play CS:S again thanks renjer, one less rat in the game is all i need.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    actually helped with some pug and was eager to help all the time dayum ill miss u
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Grrr, forgot me you super awping bastard T'was good playing alongside you in Aegis, brief as it was. You were always able to tell it straight up and get people to make changes they needed to. Hope to see you around occasionally.

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Your pokemon ball bind troll on pug... Lol.

More often than not was on the opposite team, but the occasional time I was actually on your team it was fun.

Adios amigo. Enjoy

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    Bit of a suprise to be honest.but nonetheless wish you all the best Renji. You truely were and assett to DTK.
    not only a likeable player but a genuine lova of the game. thanks for you input and efforts, and without speaking out of turn,
    im sure your most welsome to pop by n give the boys a tickle up or offer your extensive gaming advice to those in need of it.

take care bro and
    i hope rl goes as well for you as your gaming life did/does.

jimmyshoes

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    Oh baby please dont go, just joking piss of ♥♥♥♥.

arent you that fellow who said something about being ex cevo p, QTANDAHALF.

its a shame to see you go i wouldve loved to knock heads with you a couple more times, have fun outside tell me how it is, i dont go outside unless im wrapped in bubblewrap and have an helment on

cl_sociallife 0

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Nooooooo! ReNji ! So sad to see you go! Many many memories with you, on JB, PUGs, Social War comp, it has been an honour to have worked with you in a team! Thank you so much for all the memories! I'll never forgettt them! Sooooo many laughs! Hopefully will seeee you aroundd!

loveeeeyouuuuuuuuuu! <3

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    First i didnt get mentioned
    2nd. Your my fav leb
    3rd Mean awper
    4th biggest shit giver
    5th Biggest shit taker
    6th i am drunk as i wrote this
    7th your a sexy ♥♥♥♥
    8th will miss you and never be forgotten like never be forgotten end of story <3

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enzome For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information