+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad New years Experiences

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00

Bad New years Experiences

So its newyear, YAY, dont go doing something stupid, im 15 and i've never eaten chili, so as a dare me and my bro both eat a whole jalapeno chilli thingy.. it did not end well, seriously, never do that.. ever, EVER, EVER!!!!! bad experience
    So i made this thread for everyone to post, you worst new years experience, just do so below

Tigerawr
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bradstuffer is just really nice Bradstuffer is just really nice Bradstuffer is just really nice Bradstuffer is just really nice Bradstuffer is just really nice Bradstuffer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Bradstuffer     $ 0.00
    I was there on Southbank in Melbourne watching the Art Centre's 'Eiffel tower' burn
    The media were there almost instantly, but it was burning for about half an hour before the fireys showed up XD

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    I had a fun time on nye
    except i became sick and had to break into my house xD
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsnakeyez View Post
    I had a fun time on nye
    except i became sick and had to break into my house xD
    i once had to break into my own house... yer its funny when neighbours see u do that... and awkward :P

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 13.0%

BendY will become famous soon enough BendY will become famous soon enough BendY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BendY     $ 100.00
    Mine was the worst... I had to work all night
    GUNGAME

Banned
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    anonimous is on a distinguished road anonimous's Avatar
    Total Donations For

anonimous     $ 0.00
    we were having a party at my mate's place and we set one of our friends up with a gay guy that looks almost like a girl. my friend was so excited on meeting him/her (still not sure how to call that gay guy coz he really does look like a girl) coz we showed him his/her photo and he reckon she's/he's quite hot. anyway, we were all looking forward and expecting for them to get it on that night but somehow, one of my mates felt bad about it and told him wat he's getting himself into, so he backed out. it wasnt dat bad new year, we had a few laughs about it wen he didnt know that the girl that he thought was hot is actualy a guy. but it would deffinately be "a night to remember" if he just didnt found out and went a lil further that night...xD

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anonimous For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    My bad new years experience, was not being able to watch the local fireworks, as having 5 kids with the youngest being 3 months old, is near impossible cause of the noise....

The End
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Um earplugs? loljks <3 Yeah that sucks, when i went to my sis's for a party we all walked up a hill at both sets of fireworks (kids, and 12oclock ones) there were a few children who couldn't goto the kids ones because they were like petrified from loud noises, so they stayed at the house and watched fireworks on the tele (sydney ones) which i thought was a better idea, as to our spot was ♥♥♥♥ing ridiculously bad.

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Right after new years i yelled: I HAVNT CHANGED MY UNDERWEAR SINCE LAST YEAR!!!

EDIT: We went to a holiday place and all the parents got drunk and sum bad stuff happened, nut gonna explain it all.

When my internet runs out

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Epedemic View Post
    Jalapeno aint spicy!
    try some facking green/ red chilli the curry style (which is were they let it sit in the sun so it dries up and all the flavour remains inside and is extremely vibrant!
    Ghost chili is where it's at,

Also I haven't slept yet since the 31st I smoked like $200 of ice lol it's still a party!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MDnK For This Useful Post:

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    2 MDA caps and i was rocking =]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    So its newyear, YAY, dont go doing something stupid, im 15 and i've never eaten chili, so as a dare me and my bro both eat a whole jalapeno chilli thingy.. it did not end well, seriously, never do that.. ever, EVER, EVER!!!!! bad experience
    So i made this thread for everyone to post, you worst new years experience, just do so below
    Oh that's like this one time on new years my friend got jumped and bashed by two people while he was on the ground and then stabbed in the head. (btw this is both a true story and a south park joke)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information