+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The DtK Hannibal Challenge!!

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00

The DtK Hannibal Challenge!!

Hey guys,

As we all know the DtK zombie server have a been a HUGE hit!, So i say its about time we get an event going!

ze_Paranoid_Ultimate_v10_4
    Paranoid is a partnership between Hannibal and kaemon. Both very respected map makers who have worked together in the past.. Im sure many of you guys have passed paranoid or played it and let me tell you your first reaction was probably something like this...

Yes it's a confusing map.. But its our next Challenge! To progress to mines of moria we must beat paranoid! Best of luck, and dont get too confused

Every Thursday the at 6:30PM AEST:
    Its go time. The map time-limit will be extended to 1 hour. During that 1 hour we will try and use everything we have learnt from the run-through.

Once you pass the zombie extreme mode the map turns into Zombie Madness mod!

Green=Completed
    Red=Not Started
    Blue:Currently In progress

Hannibal Challenge Map schedule:
    The maps will not change over till we beat the current one.
    ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v3
    ze_Paranoid_Ultimate_v10_4
    ze_LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_v4_5
    ze_LOTR_Helms_Deep_v5
    ze_LOTR_Mount_Doom_v3
    ze_LOTR_Minas_Tirith_v2_2fix
    ze_predator_ultimate_v3
    ze_LastManStanding_v1*Hopefully by the time we go through those maps it'tl be complete, Either way were going to be playing this map A.S.A.P, I may try and possibly get us into the world-wide tournament*

Best of luck guys!
    Thanks,
    -Events Committee (Elite)
    Last edited by firtvid20; 18-02-12 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Removed Fast DL notice

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

This event was made about 2 weeks after the server came out but was simply re-named and details re-edited. This is an on-going event that I will be attending but can easily be run by the zombie JA's

The Stalling King
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Deathraver     $ 0.00
    Sorry Elite Pwnage Nub. Its me, Deathrowz.
    I came to check some things about how the server is going on, and saw this. So I decided to try and help if possible, in-game or not.

Hmm.. lets start with... I am known as Deathraver from ŦČΣ. A clan that is specialized in ZE, which is quite known in the US and PT region. Now, I know this may look like bragging but its just a form of introduction. I got a huge lot of experience of Mako Reactor back when v1.x was out and started playing with where I grew as a ZE player in ICannt (along with Elite Pwnage Nub who I also met there). Elite may know that I am good in Mako (or maybe not since he hasnt seen me play in a long time now)

I can try helping you with most things such as, Materia locations, Sephiroth killing, dodging, timing, strategies, etc. But this also depends on your settings so far. I will try and come in your server from time to time, but I most likely wont be playing at night in Australian time. Since I usually play in the US servers which get populated in the morning here at Australia =P

Also, Extreme is not the hardest. Extreme2 is the hardest, but its packed with fail and nearly impossible to win unless attempting to solo or trolling (Gravity to humans, hiding with Wind++/Grav/Ultima, etc)

Elite Pwnage Nub, add me on my other account. I'm sure I can try help to make you guys get use to the map =)

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathraver View Post
    Sorry Elite Pwnage Nub. Its me, Deathrowz.
    I came to check some things about how the server is going on, and saw this. So I decided to try and help if possible, in-game or not.

Hmm.. lets start with... I am known as Deathraver from ŦČΣ. A clan that is specialized in ZE, which is quite known in the US and PT region. Now, I know this may look like bragging but its just a form of introduction. I got a huge lot of experience of Mako Reactor back when v1.x was out and started playing with where I grew as a ZE player in ICannt (along with Elite Pwnage Nub who I also met there). Elite may know that I am good in Mako (or maybe not since he hasnt seen me play in a long time now)

I can try helping you with most things such as, Materia locations, Sephiroth killing, dodging, timing, strategies, etc. But this also depends on your settings so far. I will try and come in your server from time to time, but I most likely wont be playing at night in Australian time. Since I usually play in the US servers which get populated in the morning here at Australia =P

Also, Extreme is not the hardest. Extreme2 is the hardest, but its packed with fail and nearly impossible to win unless attempting to solo or trolling (Gravity to humans, hiding with Wind++/Grav/Ultima, etc)

Elite Pwnage Nub, add me on my other account. I'm sure I can try help to make you guys get use to the map =)
    Isn't it Bonus round after Extreme? And it just turns into a zm_ map so you gotta hold out?

The Stalling King
    Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by I Own A Horse. View Post
    Isn't it Bonus round after Extreme? And it just turns into a zm_ map so you gotta hold out?
    That was only on v2.2.
    In v3.1 (which is the latest), theres a new difficulty that Hannibal added.
    Called Extreme2 after in which you win ZM Round (if you lost the ZM Round, you gotta do it again), theres not much difference but I gotta say its epic but fail in gameplay-wise.
    Here is a guide that I will think will help you guys in winning Extreme2.

Mako Reactor's Extreme2 Mode summary and strategies

The Start

There will be explosions everywhere at the start and the sign in which is telling who created the map and the blog's link will begin to break and fall off from the explosion (you can walk through it), the gate next to that board on the left will explode a couple seconds later also for an easier passage for people who were still in the train area, you can also go inside there to get to the top of the roof to gain one of the Materia spawnings (Usually Heal, Electro and Wind).

Since I dont know your zombie spawning timings. If its spawns earlier before the trains are open, be sure to spam your grenades. If it spawns after the train opens, be sure to go to CT because if you're a Terrorist. You will be teleported back to the top and will be at the end. The map was originally intended to play with earlier spawnings.

Glitch note: Terrorist's HP will have more than 1000 but if Heal was used on them, it will go back to the original.

First hold point

It will not be the same, and will be a lot harder to defend. The box will break and explode on the left which will make it open, its best to use Electro or Fire++ here. The right side will also explode on the top part making 2 ways the zombie can get in (The top and the tunnel hole). The middle will still be the same.

Second hold point
    The spot with the 10 sec door will have the bottom bar explode of those 2 bars which makes it also hard to defend, the top will be open as always like in Extreme.

Third Hold point
    Will be the same as all the rest of the levels. A 10 sec door, then another 5 sec door, then 10 sec elevator.

Down to the core
    More explosions. Everything will be the same till the boss. Just different music I guess?
    Its best to use Earth, Gravity or Ice +/++ at the tunnel when first entering to the pipes from down to the core. If people are too slow enough use Earth after everyone has gotten out in the elevator, but someone has to be sure to use Ice or Gravity at the tunnel area.

The Bahamut
    The boss is different now. Not only it will be colored red, it will also have all the Materia powers (Wind, Fire, Electro, Heal, etc). Its strongly recommended to have all Materias at this point, use Fire and Electro for damage and Ice to stall his time more on the Bahamut, also be sure to Heal everyone at the start.
    Ultima will always spawn at the top left unlike in Hard and Extreme.

Do not stand on top of the rails because if Bahamut uses Wind, he will push you off.
    Bahamut will sometime use Fire, buy Kelvar and Helmet for this because it will do damage to that instead of your HP.
    Bahamut will sometime use Ice, doesnt really affect you, just freezes you on the spot.
    Bahamut will sometimes use Electro, quickly jump on the rails so the damage wont hit you and quickly go off it after its done.
    Bahamut will sometimes use Heal to gain 150HP.
    Bahamut will sometimes use Earth to block you from shooting him, you will have to shoot the Earth wall instead so you can shoot the Bahamut again.
    Bahamut will sometimes cast Ultima, Heal++ (And only ++!) is needed to avoid this. If he casts Ultima, wait 16-19 secs and use Heal after those secs has passed when he first started using Ultima or else everyone will die and eventually end the round as a lost.
    At the end after he has taking enough damage, Bahamut will do what he always do. Bend down and unleashes Mega Flare! Be sure to use your grenades when he bends down.

Remember, 1 bullet = 1 damage. If think an AWP or Scout will do a lot of damage to the boss, you're dead wrong. Most servers will call it grieving if seen buying an AWP or Scout on this map.

Going back to the top!
    After he is defeated, its a must to use Ice+/++ or Gravity at the cage where the zombies are kept (Do not use Earth! Because it will block everyone), the cage opens more earlier than in Extreme. When everyone has finished going up, the person who has the Earth Materia must use it on top of the ladder to stall more time.

At some point, at the start opening of the tunnel where you first go down to the core for the boss, KHII Sephiroth would appear!
    I suggest only one person goes and activate Sephiroth's slash (will be the same slash) if he thinks his good at dodging it while everyone stays down on the diagonal ladder. He will disappear after he slash, you dont need to shoot at him.

The End Room
    Up to the last room point. You will see that the tank will explode (this is mainly because of overseas server's who plays default CTs settings way of winning Extreme, would camp up the top, where zombies cant knife unless someone edges or they had gotten through the original way from jumping on top like the humans).
    Its best to defend the whole way, half elevator, half vents. All Materia is still strongly recommended.
    There is no buttons for this level also.

The best tactic is to use Electro in both vents and the elevator. Then use Fire somewhere in that time after Electro is finish. Earth should be used in elevator.
    Wind++ should really be used when before about 5 secs the 35 secs door will open where everyone retreats to the door.
    Ultima should be used after 16 secs when you reach the End Room, so it can affect and kill the Bahamut at the end instead of humans wasting ammo on it. But if not you will have to save some. Its also good to use Gravity while Ultima is nearly done from its countdown to group the zombies.

Bahamut's Last Stand!
    When the door opens, be sure to shoot (With your primary, of course! P90 or M249 are the best choice) as soon as you reach the "T bridge". Start shooting at the bridge that falls in Hard and Extreme.
    Because if you dont, it would kill everyone, thus, losing the round.

Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth!

After that, KHII Sephiroth would appear again! He will continuously spam his slashes (Diagonal Cut, Low Cut, High Cut).
    Its best to stay on the right side and remain crouched to dodge all of them.

Not only that, you have to kill him fast because the door for the bunker behind him closes in while you kill him (Not killing him and attempting to go in wont work because it will be blocked). Zombies are also available to kill the Humans while they are busy with Sephiroth. The slashes wont affect the zombies unlike Extreme's Sephiroth.

Sacrifices are needed at this point, some need to defend while some are needed to kill. Even if the people who faced Sephiroth did kill him and made it into the bunker, and the people who defended are still alive, they wont be able to make it because the nuke goes on early.

Glitch Note: Zombies are able to win Extreme2. If all of the Humans are not killed before the zombies goes in bunker.

Survivors would gain 1000 points when winning Extreme2.

Recommended when playing the map
    Be sure to buy a good machine gun (P90s and M249s are the best choices), a Grenade (save it until the boss, only use it if your in a desperate situation), Any pistol you want (Deagle sucks for ZE though), and Kelvar and Helmet also known as Armor!

Its best to use your Secondaries the whole way until the boss, since it takes a lot of ammo to kill him, and will still need some at the end.

The Cowbells!
    You will also notice those Cowbells GIF pictures around the map, those are for to prevent the Bahamut from using his Materia powers. If all are destroyed by shooting at them, the Bahamut wont be able to use the Materia powers. I have yet to find out all locations of them, but if you guys want, I'm willing to try.
    Its not really recommended, but it does make things easier.

The map still needs a lot of updating, and Kaemon even bugged Hannibal that it needs to be updated with a newer version.
    Extreme2's Sephiroth's HP needs to be fixed, the Bahamut at the end sometimes shoots to the left when we are at the front of him, etc.

If you guys want me to tell you the Materia locations, I'm happy to do so but it will take a while =P
    I hope this helps you and sorry if I managed to "spoil" you of the map >_<
    Last edited by Deathraver; 08-01-12 at 07:38 PM. Reason: To make things more easier for others

Kuro Tsubaki : miku is waifu
    BloodyCriminal : miku is mai waifu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathraver For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    That was only on v2.2.
    In v3.1 (which is the latest), theres a new difficulty that Hannibal added.
    Called Extreme2 after in which you win ZM Round (if you lost the ZM Round, you gotta do it again), theres not much difference but I gotta say its epic but fail in gameplay-wise.

Extreme2 Mode summary and strategies:

There will be explosions everywhere at the start and the sign in which is telling who created the map and the blog's link will begin to break and fall off from the explosion (you can walk through it), the gate next to that board on the left will explode a couple seconds later also.

The first hold point will not be the same, and will be alot harder to defend. The box will break and explode on the left. The right side will also explode on the top part making 2 ways the zombie can get in (The top and the tunnel hole).

Second hold point, the spot with the 10 sec door will have the bottom bar will explode of those 2 bars which makes it also hard to defend, the top will be open as always like in Extreme.

More explosions. Everything will be the same till the boss.

The boss is different now. Not only it will be colored red, it will also have all the Materia powers (Wind, Fire, Electro, Heal, etc). Its strongly recommended to have all Materias at this point, use Fire and Electro for damage and Ice to stall his time more on the Bahamut.
    Do not stay on top of the rails because if Bahamut uses Wind, he will push you off.
    If Electro was used by Bahamut, quickly jump on the rails so the damage wont hit you and quickly go off it after its done.
    Bahamut will sometimes use Heal to gain 150HP.
    Bahamut will also sometimes use Earth to block you from shooting, you will have to shoot the Earth wall instead so you can shoot the Bahamut.
    Bahamut will cast Ultima sometimes, Heal++ is needed to avoid this. If he casts Ultima, wait 17 secs and use Heal after 17 secs has passed when he uses Ultima or else everyone will die.
    Bahamut will sometime use Fire, buy Kelvar and Helmet for this because it will do damage to that instead of your HP.
    Bahamut will sometime use Ice, doesnt really affect you, just freezes you on the spot.
    At the end, Bahamut will do what he always do. Bend down and unleashes Mega Flare. Be sure to use your grenades when he bends down.

After he is defeated, its best to use Ice or Gravity there (Do not use Earth!), the cage opens more earlier than in Extreme. When everyone has finished going up, person who has the Earth Materia must use it on top of the ladder to stall more time.

At some point, at the start of the tunnel where you go down to the core for the boss, Sephiroth would appear. I suggest only one person goes and activate Sephiroth's slash if his good at dodging it while everyone stays down on the diagonal ladder.

Up to the last room point. You will see that the tank will explode (this is mainly because of overseas server who plays default CTs settings would camp up the top, where zombies cant knife unless someone edges or they had gotten through the original way from jumping to on top like the humans). Its best to defend the whole way, half elevator, half vents. All Materia is still strongly recommended.
    There is no buttons for this level also.
    The best tactic is to use Electro in both vents and the elevator. Then use Fire somewhere in that time after Electro is finish. Earth should be used in elevator.
    Wind++ should really be used when before about 5 secs the 35 secs door will open.
    Ultima should be used after 15 secs when you reach the End Room, so it can affect and kill the Bahamut at the end instead of humans wasting ammo on it. But if not you will have to save some. Its also good to use Gravity while Ultima is nearly done from its countdown to group the zombies.

When the door opens, be sure to shoot (with your primary. P90 or M249 is the best choice) as soon as you see a blue shiny ball. Because if you dont, it would kill everyone, thus, losing the round.
    After that, KH2 Sephiroth would appear! He will continously spam his slashes (Diagonal Cut, Low Cut, High Cut). Its best to stay on the right side to dodge all of them.
    Not only that, you have to kill him fast because the door for the bunker behind him closes in while you kill him (Not killing him and attempting to go in wont work because it will be blocked).

Zombies are also available to kill the Humans while they are busy with Sephiroth. The slashes wont affect the zombies unlike Extreme's Sephiroth.
    Sacrifices are needed at this point, some need to defend while some are needed to kill. Even if the people who faced Sephiroth did kill him and made it into the bunker, and the people who defended are still alive, they wont be able to make it because the nuke goes on early.

Be sure to buy a good machine gun (P90s and M249s are the best choices), a Grenade (save it until the boss, only use it if your in a desperate situation), Any pistol you want (Deagle sucks for ZE though), and Kelvar and Helmet also known as Armor!

Its best to use your Secondary the whole way until the boss, its quite long.

If you guys want me to tell you Materia locations, I'm happy to do so but it will take a while =P
    Woah... That must have been a lot of typing lol.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

I actually completely forgot about that part on v3.. I'll have a chat to you soon deathrowz

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Smiley1 will become famous soon enough Smiley1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Smiley1     $ 0.00
    The thing is the server crashed and we cant get back to the maps sooothe event is sort of screwed

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Nice guide deathraver! you an Atlas should totally work together.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

The Stalling King
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley1 View Post
    The thing is the server crashed and we cant get back to the maps sooothe event is sort of screwed
    And yet again, I can also help you in that ^_^
    Since I dont know the cause of the crash and not really good in server running, etc. I wont bother with that.

But there is a thing called "Dev Room". In which a player can choose which Level they can skip too. However only someone with noclip can do this.
    Its right under the entire map. You will eventually see a group of boxes.

The 2 boxes next to each other will be Extreme2 and ZM Mode (forgotten which one is which)
    The one under is Extreme
    The one under that is Hard
    The one under that is Normal

I am not quite sure about this, but I hope I am right, go and try it out =P

It may not seem "under" depending on the view but you will get what I mean when you see it yourself xP

All you gotta do is noclip and go straight inside in one of the boxes, after that, all you gotta do is slay everyone including yourself to restart the round. It will now turn into the Level you want it to be. So the crash wont "fu*k you over".

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Nice guide deathraver! you an Atlas should totally work together.
    Hmm.. I'll be sure to meet him xP

If you guys want, I'll be happy to give you some other level strategies such as Extreme, but first I gotta know the settings in the server.
    I can also make a little guide with where the Materia locations are (and possibly with screenshots!) or a How to Kill Sephiroth, assuming if you guys just spray the shit when you about to go in the Bunker Winning Room.
    Last edited by Deathraver; 08-01-12 at 07:32 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathraver For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    Thanks alot Deathraver I'm sure this will be very helpful for us zombie admins and callers for the challenge. It's good to see the zombie server attracting a good crowd I'll see you on the server when I get my comp back up.

The Stalling King
    Total Donations For

Anytime, I'll be sure to check in at some times =P

I just hope the random No Fall Damage, Speedy skin thing is gone when I first visited the early stages of the new server... it actually screws players in my opinion.. T_T

I can type some other strategies, but you may have to wait =O

For now, I might try typing a "How to kill Sephiroth Guide"

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Anytime, I'll be sure to check in at some times =P

I just hope the random No Fall Damage, Speedy skin thing is gone when I first visited the early stages of the new server... it actually screws players in my opinion.. T_T
    No fall damage is only on the super jump class which is only good if you can bhop but it rarely overtakes the fast class, it's run speed is the slowest. But we are wanting to know what the players think so we can decide what needs to be changed

I'm still lurking
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Deathraver you should put all these guides you are making into one thread in the zombie section. That way all your guides will be in one place. And your future guides you can just edit in.

The Stalling King
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by CurlofTheBurl View Post
    No fall damage is only on the super jump class which is only good if you can bhop but it rarely overtakes the fast class, it's run speed is the slowest. But we are wanting to know what the players think so we can decide what needs to be changed
    Generally, in my opinion, if you guys want an easier way to donate money. It would be best to do those No Fall Damage class for people who Donates and maybe with extra skins.

Speedy in the other hand, I understand for zombies but for humans is like "WTF?". It can be abuse in many ways, and alot will start teamkilling.

Lets say the falling bridge in Hard/Extreme Mode in Mako Reactor for example.
    People who has Speedy class most likely will just run ahead leaving the rest behind in which they all wont even reach the rope in time. Or that they will reach the rope but wont make it to the winning room and will get raped by Sephiroth coz the Speedies trigger him too early.

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Deathraver you should put all these guides you are making into one thread in the zombie section. That way all your guides will be in one place. And your future guides you can just edit in.
    I'll be sure to keep that in mind, I will do it tomorrow and copy and paste the first Extreme2 Part xP

I dont think a Normal Mode Guide will be nessacary is there? o-o

I'm still lurking
    Total Donations For

I dont think a Normal Mode Guide will be nessacary is there? o-o
    Nah we can beat normal.

Total Donations For

We are discussing this stuff currently about the "♥♥♥♥ the team" mentallity of people who get speedy. As for making jump class for those who donate, we aren't trying to force people to donate. If we did that people would pretty much be buying a class and I don't think that is what DtK wants. DtK is free for everyone. We have donations so people who enjoy the servers can help it's finacial stability. the point of the classes is to create a more intresting game but balanced, it would be unfair if you had to buy a class to get an advantage.

The Stalling King
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by CurlofTheBurl View Post
    We are discussing this stuff currently about the "♥♥♥♥ the team" mentallity of people who get speedy. As for making jump class for those who donate, we aren't trying to force people to donate. If we did that people would pretty much be buying a class and I don't think that is what DtK wants. DtK is free for everyone. We have donations so people who enjoy the servers can help it's finacial stability. the point of the classes is to create a more intresting game but balanced, it would be unfair if you had to buy a class to get an advantage.
    The same goes for randomly getting Speedy, High jump + No fall damage, etc.

If you ask my opinion, I would left everything default xP
    With air accel of 100

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathraver For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Atlas will become famous soon enough Atlas will become famous soon enough Atlas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Atlas     $ 0.00
    There seems to be a growing consensus, or at least a very outspoken interest group, that is of the opinion that the speed class for humans should be removed for the time being.

As has been mentioned in other threads, by having classes present, different ways to play are introduced for most escape maps, but at the moment human classes cause far more grief than good.

I'm not too fussed by the jumping class, however if there was a single class for CT's I would perhaps suggest it have the jumping bonus.
    Some maps still include jumps, specifically crate climbs, that require you to crouch jump from a certain place at a certain speed at a certain time on certain days of the week, but only on every second blue moon etcetera ad infinitum. These having a bad habit of totally screwing over new or inexperienced players.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Useful Post:

The Stalling King
    Total Donations For

Ehh... so does that mean.. we completed the Mako challenge even though it wasnt on the time schedule and under 30 players? o-o

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Ehh... so does that mean.. we completed the Mako challenge even though it wasnt on the time schedule and under 30 players? o-o
    Techincally no because we played friendly on hard and normal:P, has to be beaten during the event

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information