+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Everything you need to know about ranks and promotions

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

Everything you need to know about ranks and promotions

Joining DTK

To join the DTK member ranks, firstly you need to be a registered user on the forums. Then you will need to apply. Fill out this form, and your application will then go to processing.
    All applications must have true, and accurate data. Your steam ID MUST be yours, and your listed in-game name must match current or previous names used. If either of these 2 are incorrect or missing, your application may be rejected.

How Your Application Is Processed

Once you have made an application, it will then be posted in the Recruitment Status section. It will go through the following stages.
    • [PENDING] - This is your application form, in its un-processed state.
    • [ACCEPTED] - Once you have met the minimum criteria, then your application will most likely be accepted and your details will be submitted to sourcebans - It can take up to 72 hours to recive your in game tags. If your steam ID is incorrect then you will not get your in game tag, as the tag is attached to your steam ID.
    • [REJECTED] - If you fail to meet any of the criteria , then your application may be rejected. Check any notes left by staff on your app for reasons and instructions and sometimes a re-application date.

This is the post staff will make, to either accept, or reject the application.
    • Final [Processing]

Steam ID: Ok
      Forum Membership: Ok
      Forum Posts: Ok
      Playing time: Ok
      Forum Infractions: N/A
      Bans Listed: N/A

Note: Congratulations and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 72 hours. Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.
    Returning Members
    Applicants who have previously been a member of DtK will be subject to a 1 month cool down on their application, this time starts when they submit their application.

Explaining The Ranks
    • [N] - Neophyte:
      This is the "recruits" rank. All successful applicants will be given this rank first. With this rank, you will be granted the access to the !cp on servers where the !cp is reserved for DTK Members only, however, you will not have any of the 'immunity' from being targetted by people with the !cp menus. While you are on this rank you are in your “probation” period with the community, how long you stay on Neophyte depends on you, your behaviour, activity and your contributions to DTK.
    • [M] - Member:
      Neophytes who are promoted to Member after the 'probation' period. To become a member, you need to keep you nose clean, not acquire any significant bans and/or infractions and most importantly, be reasonably active in game and/or forums. When you are promoted to this rank, you will have the immunity from the !cp menus to lessen the chances of you being unfairly voted against on the servers.
    • [T] Trooper:
      Members who display consistant exceptional behaviour in game and showing interest in the community either in game and/or on forums.
    • [V] Veteran:
      Members who again, display exceptional behaviour and are actively involved with the community both in game and on forums, and be all round helpful to members, new comers and guests.
    • [JEDI] Jedi:
      Elite Members who go above and beyond. Those who display nothing but great sportsmanship in game, the few who stand out of the crowd for all the right reasons and are known to be one of the 'great players' on the server they play on. Only in EXTREME circumstance would anyone ever be demoted from this rank.
    Promotions & Demotions

Promotions are fairly simple, but i will make a short list of what is generally required to be promoted to each level, obviously i cant list solid guidelines as members and situations are different :P
    We also have a Nomination Form for members to put in requests for players (and themselves) to be promoted. These promotions will all be done together when Staff go right through the members list every few months, so don't panic if your suggestion does not come to play for a while!
    • Neophyte. To be a neophyte you must be registered to forums, make an application to join the member ranks, not have significant or frequent bans and/or infractions.
    • Member. To become a member, you must meet the same requirements as neophyte, as well as be reasonably active either in game, or on forums.
    • Trooper. To become a trooper, you must meet the same requirements as member, as well as strong activity either in game, or on forums as well as display consistent willingness to help out the community abroad.
    • Veteran. To become a veteran, you must meet the same requirements as Trooper, but consistent, strong activity throughout DTK.
    • Jedi. The rank awarded only to extremely special members of DTK. This is not a 'ladder' rank. These are the players who have been absolutely exceptional in one or more areas.
    • Becoming an admin. All admins are hand picked by the [SA] Senior Administrator then approved or rejected by [C]Council. Admin positions cannot be bought. The best advice about getting an Admin position, is do not ask for admin. The people who are deserving at the time when an admin is needed, will be considered.

Demotions are fairly rare, and for the most part, do not happen often.
    If you have been demoted, it is most likely for one or more of the following reasons:
    • Lack of activity on the forums and/or servers. (most of the time, we will only demote if the player appears to have left, or stopped playing etc)
    • Constantly displaying behavior that is not welcome behaviour of ANY DTK member on the forums and/or in game
    • Wrong Steam ID information in your forum profile.
    If anyone feels they have been demoted for an unjust reason, just PM any staff member, and we will look into it right away!

Admin Positions
    DTK has numerous Admin ranks.
    • [EM] - Event Managers. The Events team plans and runs special events on our servers. They are also working very hard to expand our great community!
    • [JA] - Junior Administrator. A Junior Admin is selected by a Senior Admin, with admin abilities for a specific server. These are the guys you will see in servers, helping the newer players, and ensuring the general gameplay of the server is maintained.
    • [SA] - Senior Administrator. There is one Senior Admin per server. They are responsible for making sure the Junior Admins are competently doing their job, and to make sure their server is up to date with maps, mods and also handle the selection of new Junior Admins.
    • [S] - Staff. Staff are the guys you'll see mostly on forums, they are responsible for the human resources (player applications), forum name changes, making sure All Senior Admins and Junior admins are doing their job. All Staff members have in game admin on every DTK server.
    • [C] - Council. The gods of DTK. They handle all the big stuff, such as new servers, heavy modification to servers, as well as to guide the community of DTK to become the BEST gaming community in Australia, New Zealand and perhaps one day . . . the world!

Updated by Rowdy
    Last edited by Curl; 17-05-14 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Updated

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    • [J] Jedi:
      Elite Members who go above and beyond. Those who display nothing but great sportsmanship in game, the few who stand out of the crowd for all the right reasons and are known to be one of the 'great players' on the server they play on. Only in EXTREME circumstance would anyone ever be demoted from this rank.
    Im not special enough for jedi?

Last edited by Juggernaut; 01-04-12 at 12:04 AM.

R.I.P Umesh

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Drunken Jedi Master..... Yep im cool with that

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    jugger 4 jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

7. The Following User Says Thank You to R@NDO For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    rebel for JA
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    rebel for JA
    rebel for neophyte.
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    rebel for neophyte.
    How the hell did i know you were going to comment on what i post , your really starting to annoy me Rev..especially for an EM.

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

How the hell did i know you were going to comment on what i post , your really starting to annoy me Rev..especially for an EM.
    oh wow...
    i couldnt care what you think
    got a problem?
    pm me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Pleb Lord
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] NinjaTurtle     $ 0.00
    Thankyou that helped me alot

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NinjaTurtle For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    LOL grow up rebellium.
    You wont get Surf JA

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    No, I dont want to side track this thread. I wont PM you. I dont want to bother with you. There is no point.

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

No, I dont want to side track this thread. I wont PM you. I dont want to bother with you. There is no point.
    then why waste YOUR time and MY time posting useless shit like how i annoy you??

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    then why waste YOUR time and MY time posting useless shit like how i annoy you??
    coz hes immature and wont get surf JA plus hes terrible at surfing and aiming......

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    coz hes immature and wont get surf JA plus hes terrible at surfing and aiming......
    ♥♥♥♥ you krez.

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    gg son

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Nerdeey is on a distinguished road Nerdeey's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nerdeey     $ 0.00
    Thank you for this

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Karma is an unknown quantity at this point Karma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Karma     $ 0.00
    dfnsvsdvsdv

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    dfnsvsdvsdv
    good luck with that spam bro
    hope fishy infracts your arse

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    dfnsvsdvsdv
    Buddy, that doesnt count as a USEFUL post. You might want to actually provide input to the topics at hand.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Updated OP

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    Im Just Interrested In knowing Must U Have A Mic To Become A Admin?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information