+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: some other time

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00

some other time

I am leaving DtK for a while if not forever. Every time i join a server i just get abused and get called a hacker.. Its not a good feeling. I tried a hack and it crashed my game so i got VAC banned..... I just wanted to put it behind but EVERY server i join EVERY forum post i make its "Oh didnt you get vacced?" "Oh look its snipes the cheater" If you think i cheat please show me a demo because u have no proof other then a VAC ban, steam makes alot of mistakes. Even admins/ex admins/DtK members and my dtk friends have been abusing me so ive had enough. Its time for me to leave and go somewhere where i am wanted...

And according to the DtK facebook page ive been sus in SMDM and there trying to get a demo of me. Keep wasting your time..

I just want to thank everyone who has pretended this never happened, (council, staff and some dtk members) Ill still be playing css but not as much as i was......
    So obviously i am not wanted here so cya some other time..
    Last edited by Squall; 11-12-11 at 01:08 AM.

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Overall activity: 0%
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Snipez hacks? Lol

Last time I specced you were normal!

Damn those ignorant fools
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sNipeZ. View Post
    I am leaving DtK for a while if not forever. Every time i join a server i just get abused and get called a hacker.. Its not a good feeling. I tried a hack and it crashed my game so i got VAC banned..... I just wanted to put it behind but EVERY server i join EVERY forum post i make its "Oh didnt you get vacced?" "Oh look its snipes the cheater" If you think i cheat please show me a demo because u have no proof other then a VAC ban, steam makes alot of mistakes. Even admins/ex admins/DtK members and my dtk friends have been abusing me so ive had enough. Its time for me to leave and go somewhere where i am wanted...

And according to the DtK facebook page ive been sus in SMDM and there trying to get a demo of me. Keep wasting your time..

I just want to thank everyone who has pretended this never happened, (council, staff and some dtk members) Ill still be playing css but not as much as i was......
    So obviously i am not wanted here so cya some other time..
    I just wanted to point out that you pretty much admitted to it in your OP. If you really want to have people stop bugging you about it maybe you should apologise?

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    I was wondering what everyone was on about. Good to see this clears a few things up. Bad luck on trying hacks, but once a hacker, always a hacker sorry. If it didn't crash your game and steam didn't detect it, you would of been tempted to use it at least once. Also, I don't know a place where VAC banned players are welcomed. Maybe the non-secure public servers, where all the hackers test who has the best hacks.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

Banned

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    Why should i apologise? I never hacked on DtK servers or any server for that matter. If i didnt make that thread none of you guys would of known.... At least i can admit it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sNipeZ. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Its not that i care that you hacked i dont even play the game anymore, its just the question as why would you run a hack if you planned not to use it?
    Good luck in your future endeavors and pop in and say hi =)

Banned

Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    I wanted to see what a hack was like.. stupid of me.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Why should i apologise? I never hacked on DtK servers or any server for that matter. If i didnt make that thread none of you guys would of known.... At least i can admit it
    I'm confident that anyone that installs a 'hack' plans on using it. I don't even know you TBH I just wanted to point that out.

All the best.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Work 4 Government

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

I wanted to see what a hack was like.. stupid of me.
    You make an alt account and try the hacks on there. I wanted to see how no recoil and triggering aimbot went about, so I made an alt account, loaded the <hack>, joined my lan server and tested it. If someone is hacking, its just obvious unless they only use wallhacks are trigger it at certain points.
    Even expert bots beat auto firing aimbot, so who is the real cheater? the bots of course. lol

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    a couple of questions,

1. did you honestly not think of the risk before you installed it?
    2. you've seen what has happened to other players who have been found cheating, did that NOT give you any indication whatsoever as to the general opinion of cheaters?
    3. part of your 'defense' for lack of a better word for it, is that "it wasn't on dtk servers".. what's the difference between cheating on dtk cs:s servers, and cheating on a counter-strike beta server?

I'm not trying to be mean, but you knew the risks before you did it, you did it anyway, you got caught and VAC'd for it and as a result of that VAC, you couldn't get on dtk servers. that's the ONLY reason you even made a thread about it and admitted it.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    I tried a hack and it crashed my game so i got VAC banned
    I never hacked on DtK servers or any server for that matter
    Whut? you never hacked on any server but you have tried a hack? just because the game caught you before you entered the server doesnt mean you didnt intend to hack, you downloaded a hack and intended to use it otherwise you never would have gotten a vac ban for trying to use a hack. simple...ish

R.I.P Umesh

Banned

Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    lolwut? Im not banned from DtK servers..

Work 4 Government

Trophies
    Total Donations For

We call all hackers "robby"? because i lose track of the hackers names.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawK For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    okay cya mate.... you knew you were guna get trolled wen u hacked and got caught..

thought u could have handled it better but i thought wrong...

cya wen ya get back.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Banned

Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    u were one of the worsts dylax.

I'm sexy as can be

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... all i said was oh look the hacker joined and u said no i dont hack and u admitted it on ur forum thread which g6 pointed out during that pug.. and u kept team killing me and cass... and then u got killed my cass wen he was on ct and i said wow ur not as good without hax.. dude its a joke and u clearly cant take one.... and if it were a week ago it would of been 10x worse... i believe i have cooled down wif the trolling a lil bit but not much... if i were the worse then clearly the other were oh look a hacker...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    snipes this is sad to hear but you can understand how people feel. you hacked before so people just want to make sure you don't hack again thats all.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly Fox For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    no u said it way more times and u started the team killing. BTW it wasnt live for the ppl reading this..

I'm sexy as can be

Total Donations For

I started the team killing?! are you crazy ? im not sad enough to tk.. im the one who rages wen ppl tk me in warm up cause it irritates me(ask anyone that)
    please ur lying is worse than my trolling -.-

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    It wasnt stupid of u so many people cheat in css these days some people are curious to what there like if you dont use them like on normal servers its ok if u use them on bots it doesnt effect anyonejjjjj

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information