+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Enough with the attention seeking.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Enough with the attention seeking.

I've been holding back on doing this for a while, half because I've still got the "try to be diplomatic" approach here, half because I really dont give a <censored for convenience> for the shitfest.

I still don't give two <censored for convenience> about any <censored for convenience>fest because it simply needs to be said.

Also, keep in mind, that this is NOT TARGETTING ANY SPECIFIC PERSON OR PERSONS... If by reading this you feel targetted, well it's not my problem nor is it my fault that you have a guilty concience.

If you've been caught doing the wrong thing, take what comes to you. Don't sit here on the forums, or facebook, or anywhere else whinging and moaning about how hard done by you are when people call you out on it.

For those who have been caught CHEATING ... this especially goes for you. As far as any self respecting gaming community is concerned, cheating is the worst thing you could possibly do.
    So why sit here <censored for convenience>ing and moaning when people call you out on it.

People log onto games to relax, have a good time and chill out, not to have to put up with egotistical freaks who think they're better than everybody else just because you can run a script that (for the time being) gets around the VAC detection.

"Oh it happened ages ago, get over it" ...... If you didn't cheat, there would be nothing to get over. People are gonna be <censored for convenience>, deal with it ..... those who are feeling hard done by because people take an opportunity to bring up the fact that you've done the worst thing in a GAME, stop thinking you deserve some kind of pity because all you deserve is a smack in the head in my opinion. I'm fairly sure my opinion isn't unique.

There are certain people within this community who even after they've been caught cheating, insist on doing things that they KNOW will do nothing but cause more grief to be directed at them ... yet they still do it ......... why? well the only answer I can think of is ATTENTION SEEKING.

If you're gonna do the wrong thing, DEAL WITH THE REACTIONS or gtfo.
    Last edited by Muffbag; 21-11-11 at 05:15 AM. Reason: censored for the apparently sensitive eyes. =)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Chocolate Buddha
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 121

Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Samatron     $ 175.00
    "I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    -Sophocles.
    SAMATRON
    Chocolate Buddha

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"
    - Buddha

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    - Sophocles.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    i am actually quite adept at failing with....frequency? I agree with you entirely Becca. thing is also it is very very hard to trust someone who has previously been caught cheating. Not uncommon to see very "good" players with newish accounts, kinda makes me wonder sometimes, but meh, when your a noob like me, u tend to look at freakishly good players with the eye of suspicion lol.

jimmyshoes

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    I really dont give a shit for the shitfest.

I still don't give two shits about any shitfest because it simply needs to be said.

Also, keep in mind, that this is NOT TARGETTING ANY SPECIFIC PERSON OR PERSONS

i remember using these words, and i get shut down. SHUT YOURSELF DOWN.
    Your not targetting anyone? but you're targetting a group of people, not person or persons, just group. if i don't make any sense thats the point any pointless rage against you is satisfying

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Attention seeker^

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    Attention seeker^
    Not quite an attention seeker, stating the facts others are too scared to point out...

Back On topic.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Lol, I got 3 infractions for that thread, but what I said was completely true. I 100% agree with you Becca, is lying on forums about hacking a bannable offence? Because I have a video of him still hacking I can put up if it gets him banned from forums. Also will submit to VALVe so I don't think we'll be hearing from him ever again soon. THIS THREAD IS 100% TRUTH!
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Good point. If you are caught u deserve the grief

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    Trolling cheaters is fun, someone find me Robby oh and this "godzone" fella.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by edszke View Post
    Trolling cheaters is fun, someone find me Robby oh and this "godzone" fella.
    Eddy I love you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    So what happens if we take one step out of our cell?
    Oh but like what if we take that step out of our cell and dont freeze?
    Yeah but what I'm asking is like when I take that step out of my cell, what if I don't take that step out of my cell?
    No but ...
    etc

=)

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Shutup foxay, you 69kg buff 4ft Asian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Well said Becca with some profanity involved.
    Cheaters and hackers damn them to hell. Let the daemons feast on their trolling mentality
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Shit i feel like i dont know whats going on anymore, i guess its to do with hackers on servers and i dont play it any more so i wouldnt know. i agree though if you cheat you deserve what you get.

Like when i got done cheating in Urban Terror, But seriously who plays that garbage?
    Accept it and move on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information