Banned
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    HaVoK is on a distinguished road HaVoK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HaVoK     $ 0.00

Getting Promoted

Hi

I would like to know how & when i can get promoted. Is there a specified amount of time i have to wait or is it done by your activity on the forum and servers?

HaVoK

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    Be more like me that's how you achieve ranks and respect right ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 13.0%

BendY will become famous soon enough BendY will become famous soon enough BendY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BendY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HaVoK View Post
    I doubt ill actually get of [N] because i dont play enough of DtK servers, that is because of a zombie server i have admin on. Im always usually playing that so i dont get much chance to come play on DtK. I hope this wont deter you of promoting me, if so ill will give up my 4 months of admin to play DtK more and hopefully get promoted.

HaVoK
    Someones keen... I like it xD
    GUNGAME

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00
    I doubt ill actually get of [N] because i dont play enough of DtK servers, that is because of a zombie server i have admin on. Im always usually playing that so i dont get much chance to come play on DtK. I hope this wont deter you of promoting me, if so ill will give up my 4 months of admin to play DtK more and hopefully get promoted.

HaVoK
    Its pretty easy to get off [N] just stay clean.

also an fyi: if you get offered admin on dtk you gotta choose between which clan you want it on, just a conflict of interest thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stompy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    can't wait till i get promoted being a [JA] is my Dtk dream, no jokes ;L
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by #E-Mescudi View Post
    Be more like me that's how you achieve ranks and respect right ?

as if... ranks, no... respect, no...

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Banned
    Total Donations For

HaVoK     $ 0.00
    Thanks guys, being a [JA] would be the best in the world, but i doubt id never get to that rank. Stompy i would definitely choose DtK, but im sure i would be allowed to keep my admin on zombies. Dtk would be my primary clan, but i am also commited to the zombie server as it where i have gained respect from other admins. It is also where i am a trusted and respected admin. I am also good mates with the owner of the server. I don't really want to give up my admin but if necessary i will.

Thanks
    HaVoK

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    actually it is a DtK policy, due to the fact that you have to be fully committed to the one job

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Thanks guys, being a [JA] would be the best in the world, but i doubt id never get to that rank. Stompy i would definitely choose DtK, but im sure i would be allowed to keep my admin on zombies. Dtk would be my primary clan, but i am also commited to the zombie server as it where i have gained respect from other admins. It is also where i am a trusted and respected admin. I am also good mates with the owner of the server. I don't really want to give up my admin but if necessary i will.

Thanks
    HaVoK
    DTK is better
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

Japanese Corespondant
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    DTK is better
    Yeah its a policy, dtk won't even allow it to you until you relinquish your old admin no matter how good you are, it would be too much to ask anyone to be the best admin they could on more than 1 server/clan. It also allows more admins spots for the entire steam community

Banned
    Total Donations For

HaVoK     $ 0.00
    Really, come on of course i want to be an admin in Dtk. But thats not EVER likely to happen so i dont have to worry about it. I would have my admin on zombies removed, but i dont see the point of only being allowed to have one admin privilege. Plus i dont see how it will affect the steam community if i dont have my admin removed, he only gives admin to the people he trust and knows well. I see what u mean, but i dont think its completely fair but its a policy so ill have to obey it. ME boecoming an admin on DtK, thats a laugh for a start, not me never.

HaVoK

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    That's why u don't tell them your admining there :P

Banned
    Total Donations For

HaVoK     $ 0.00
    yeah, i only realised that now lol

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    That's why u don't tell them your admining there :P
    but now we know

Japanese Corespondant
    Total Donations For

Really, come on of course i want to be an admin in Dtk. But thats not EVER likely to happen so i dont have to worry about it. I would have my admin on zombies removed, but i dont see the point of only being allowed to have one admin privilege. Plus i dont see how it will affect the steam community if i dont have my admin removed, he only gives admin to the people he trust and knows well. I see what u mean, but i dont think its completely fair but its a policy so ill have to obey it. ME boecoming an admin on DtK, thats a laugh for a start, not me never.

HaVoK
    Reverse Psychology? I THINK NOT!

POOF!

YOU'RE AN ADMIN!!!!!!! CHOSE NOW DTK OR ZOMBIES!!!!!!!! (on that note a new zombie server could be opening soon)

De-POOF! Admin REVOKED on ALL OF CSS!

Banned
    Total Donations For

HaVoK     $ 0.00
    Reverse Psychology? I THINK NOT!

POOF!

YOU'RE AN ADMIN!!!!!!! CHOSE NOW DTK OR ZOMBIES!!!!!!!! (on that note a new zombie server could be opening soon)

De-POOF! Admin REVOKED on ALL OF CSS!

Stompy Ive been thinking about this , and i have decided to stay with dtk, i got the head admin to revoke my admin on zombies. Happy now!!!

Total Donations For

-_- havok you didnt have to do that, its a choice to make when admin is offered not whilst only recently accepted, head down bum up work hard helping out with demos and such help people on forums where you can, see what happens, you never know in the big world, dylax went from [N] to [JA] :\the Biggest rule about becoming admins on DtK is dont ask for it...

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    I wouldn't get it anyway cos i don't play CSS :P

DtK Council
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig. has a reputation beyond repute The Stig.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] The Stig.     $ 0.00
    Havok, just as most others have stated already, admin is not something you just wake up with one morning, it is something you have to earn. Some people earn it through their use of people skills, others earn it through their server etiquette and management skills. Others earn it simply through hard work and perseverance over a long period of time.

You are a relative new comer to the community and I encourage you to stay on coarse. There's never any guarantees when it comes to promotions, but what I can assure you of is that promotions are always done fairly.

With regard to adminning on 2 seperate clans, it is a question of conflict of interest. A person with admin on other clan servers, may not have the best interest at heart when dealing with DtK servers, so as a result may not put in the same effort and commitmment as a dedicated admin would. I'm sure you can see the reasoning behind this train of thought.

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    yeehhh buddddiiiee but fishy you cant forget about layfon he went from [N] to [JA] in less than 2 weeks of joining dtk.

but yeh havok i never thought i would get off [N] either but playing servers and becoming dedicated and helping out where i could for the server earned me admin position.. so anything is possible... though if you become like me... theres no way you would keep your admin.. go play the servers and see what other admins do.. and see what you can learn and do the best you can.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax <3 View Post
    yeehhh buddddiiiee but fishy you cant forget about layfon he went from [N] to [JA] in less than 2 weeks of joining dtk.

but yeh havok i never thought i would get off [N] either but playing servers and becoming dedicated and helping out where i could for the server earned me admin position.. so anything is possible... though if you become like me... theres no way you would keep your admin.. go play the servers and see what other admins do.. and see what you can learn and do the best you can.
    I don't think i ever will haha.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information