Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: scourge and bullying

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00

scourge and bullying

guys something needs to be done about scourge and bullying on jb. she comes on the server and we all payed for the game and the minute she goes to warden she gets slammed by everyone in the lobby then you can hear it her voice that she doesnt feel welcome passes wardening powers and disconnects. please do not abuse me on forums and slam me for making the thread im only trying to help someone guys so can like we get people to talk to people maybe?
    GUYS I DID NOT KNOW THAT SCOURGE MADE A GOODBYE THREAD BEFORE I MADE THIS. THOUGH SCOURGE DONT LEAVE BECAUSE OF SOME ♥♥♥♥♥♥S WHO DONT HAVE A LIFE
    Last edited by Rooster; 10-11-11 at 08:25 PM.
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: santa santa santa you coming to xmas party
    [S]anta!: i'd imagine so
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: for christmas i want to be promoted to [S]taff can you get that done for me?
    [S]anta!: mmmmmm no . . . .
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: oh you meany what about [T]?
    [S]anta!: haha, i can try
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: lol

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rooster For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    This is so ♥♥♥♥ing true, i don't know why you pick on her. There are other people the same age as her on the server, but you pick on the easiest. I've seen the bullying and it's absoloute shit. You guys better stop it. This is definetley not on. Iam Scourges friend and i advise you to stop it.

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    I've seen all you T's moan because she claims warden but she does much of a better job than you guys. SCOURGE don't leave, this will stop

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Space plox please don't double post, you can always edit your previous post. thank you

And ainslie could i please see those demo's? you know where my email is

And Everyone, What Ainslie has said is true the way the majority of this community are treating younger people these days is appalling and its GOT to change.

Also Scourge has decided to stay Happy Days

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Sambo will become famous soon enough Sambo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sambo     $ 0.00
    This is a good thread to say if i see and abuse towards other players i wont tolerate it and will be banning people

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sambo For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Yay Scourge is staying!

Off T: I've double posted HEAPS Fluffy :P
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Ban the idiots.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStorm View Post
    Ban the idiots.
    Smartest thing I've heard all day.

(No trolling)

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolutioN View Post
    to be honest i think she deserves it. She has always been nazi by basically freewounding people if they are 1cm of their foot stickin out of the spray game and She always claims warden with out giving everyone else a chance thats why she gets abused alot.
    While you are entitled to your own opionion and i'm thankful that you aren't trying to flame this,

I would haveee to say that you are completly wrong. I myself claim warden alot, i am one of the few that does. I am also the one who assigns the lazy bastard "i want kills" ct to warden to force people to take it, they sign up to ct thats what they get.

I have NEVER seen scourage be a nazi, she tries so hard to fit into the community, and quite frankly, she's doing a better job than you right now.

For someone to say that she deserves to be trolled and she deserves to be buillied and is going through an extremly hard time in REAL LIFE (i know from what shes told me) is extremely anti-dtk and i would rather not play with players who are going to be like you, the world doesn't need people like yourself.

I would like to thank roosters for being courageous and bringing this problem to our attention, i was not aware that scourage wass considering leaving to the utter SHIT that she recieves from players who call themselves part of DTK, rest assured that if i ever see any of this, i will go litterally to the end of the earth and to every possible length to stop it and have these players removed from dtk.

Stompy
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stompy For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    And ainslie could i please see those demo's? you know where my email is
    Yeah I'll be able to send em tomorrow, I'm about to pass out (fall asleep ).

I was actually planning on posting that demo publicly to bring some attention to this but I didn't have time to. Roosters pretty much posted what I was going to post.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    thread closed. nothing more needs to be said here for the time being. guys bullying is not acceptable in any circumstances on these forums or on the DtK Servers. what happens out side of these premises is out of our control if you wish to you may complain to the higher ups of the DtK community. and we will look into it further.

starting a thread like this was a good idea but every person will have a differed opinion that most likely will not be changed.

take it easy guys and remember CSS is a game and the forums are here for your enjoyment.
    Last edited by Honoba; 11-11-11 at 12:09 AM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honoba For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    ^^^ I am an admin who plays frequently.
    You are wrong.

She has to be so nazi cos of morons whining that there is a girl in their game.
    Be THANKFUL she wounds you instead of popping you in the head.
    I FREEWOUND ALL THE DAMN TIME for things like not facing the right direction during a guncheck. This lets a T know that they have done something wrong but they still get to live and play the game. It is NOT disruptive and is in fact ANTI-NAZI.

She is one of very few CTs who are actually assertive about claiming warden, so do NOT blame her for claming warden when that is a requirement of !guarding up.
    why noone troll me...... im 1000x nazier than most wardens....... and tbh it is because noone listens

if your not doing what is ordered you better believe the warning shot will be a headshot

eg not facing the right way during a gun check = dead
    walking to somewhere i order = dead
    running in a big arch to try knife a ct instead of going DIRECTLY to the spot = dead
    jumping while frozen = dead
    crouching while frozen = dead

if scourge is wounding you to try get you to do what waden says BE THANKFUL IT'S NOT ME cuz ud be dead

u wanna survive a round with me do what ur ordered lol

EDIT: my bad didnt realise u closed it honoba <3
    Last edited by R@NDO; 11-11-11 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Closed Thread

Thread Information