Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: scourge and bullying

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00

scourge and bullying

guys something needs to be done about scourge and bullying on jb. she comes on the server and we all payed for the game and the minute she goes to warden she gets slammed by everyone in the lobby then you can hear it her voice that she doesnt feel welcome passes wardening powers and disconnects. please do not abuse me on forums and slam me for making the thread im only trying to help someone guys so can like we get people to talk to people maybe?
    GUYS I DID NOT KNOW THAT SCOURGE MADE A GOODBYE THREAD BEFORE I MADE THIS. THOUGH SCOURGE DONT LEAVE BECAUSE OF SOME ♥♥♥♥♥♥S WHO DONT HAVE A LIFE
    Last edited by Rooster; 10-11-11 at 08:25 PM.
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: santa santa santa you coming to xmas party
    [S]anta!: i'd imagine so
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: for christmas i want to be promoted to [S]taff can you get that done for me?
    [S]anta!: mmmmmm no . . . .
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: oh you meany what about [T]?
    [S]anta!: haha, i can try
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: lol

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rooster For This Useful Post:

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    Ok she is bullied and trolled yes.
    Because she is so easy to get to.
    And people like her are trolls primary target.
    All she has to do is (and this is what I do):
    1. If someone is abusing or trolling her on mic, mute them in players list.
    2. If they continue to troll through chat or anyone else is. take several screenshots to catch he troll in the act.
    3. Knowing her current status she will probably be trolled a lot more because a lot more people know her, so sh must continue doing this until over time people either kicked from the server or get warned and stop.
    Also people can help her out with back up screenshots.
    She is a fun player and has a great attitude.
    Therefore i completely wish to help through this situation.
    thanks
    Excel.
    Soap 9:55pm Effy when did you grow bewbies?
    Report · 9:56pm lulull
    Excel · 9:56pm well?

Effalump· 9:56pm i GREW BEWBIES AGES AGO
    Come nilla BRO!
    OH shit i forgot about the fat cow again!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    I just want to say 5 words. Don't let the trolls win
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Well quite frankly if i receive a demo or witness this putrid behavior, you will regret doing it. Abusing and trolling anyone to the point where they want to leave the community is NOT on.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pand3mic For This Useful Post:

Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    I just want to say 5 words. Don't let the trolls win
    ye i used to get trolled hard but thanks to TC,FRENDY,ELITE AND MOST OF ALL ROWDY they helped me get over it and calm down

Noob Down.
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    RevolutioN will become famous soon enough RevolutioN will become famous soon enough RevolutioN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] RevolutioN     $ 0.00
    to be honest i think she deserves it. She has always been nazi by basically freewounding people if they are 1cm of their foot stickin out of the spray game and She always claims warden with out giving everyone else a chance thats why she gets abused alot.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    ^^^ I am an admin who plays frequently.
    You are wrong.

She has to be so nazi cos of morons whining that there is a girl in their game.
    Be THANKFUL she wounds you instead of popping you in the head.
    I FREEWOUND ALL THE DAMN TIME for things like not facing the right direction during a guncheck. This lets a T know that they have done something wrong but they still get to live and play the game. It is NOT disruptive and is in fact ANTI-NAZI.

She is one of very few CTs who are actually assertive about claiming warden, so do NOT blame her for claming warden when that is a requirement of !guarding up.
    Last edited by TC_TopCat; 10-11-11 at 09:07 PM.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolutioN View Post
    to be honest i think she deserves it. She has always been nazi by basically freewounding people if they are 1cm of their foot stickin out of the spray game and She always claims warden with out giving everyone else a chance thats why she gets abused alot.
    You're kidding right? Someone deserves to be abused and trolled?
    I am actually disappointed in your post.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pand3mic For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    ye i used to get trolled hard but thanks to TC,FRENDY,ELITE AND MOST OF ALL ROWDY they helped me get over it and calm down
    and now we all love you <3 (no sarcasm intended )

Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I have NEVER seen her do that. :P

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    and now we all love you <3 (no sarcasm intended )
    Thanks man it means a lot to me

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I remember that Becca and Frag helped me out
    when i was trolled.
    Ever since then i have built a tolerance to trolls. and can continue playing Jailbreak.
    Thanks guys who helped me out =)
    thanks
    Excel.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

To be honest Roosters..................you need to be more badass. Just saying :P

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    At times scourge does bring it on herself. She was swearing on css the other day and i asked her " Why are you allowed to scream at that age?" and she abused and raged at me.. Now im not saying that ANYONE should be abused or trolled, but i beleive Scourge should be helped and follow a guideline. Similiar to what i did with roosters. If we can help scourge im sure she'll be fine.

Personally, i dont agree with her playing this game and swearing at her age, I have a 10 year old brother who plays css. I'm not letting him swear NOR get a mic till hes atleast 13/14. But i am not scoruges parent or legal guardian. So lets lay off her and possibly give her a hand.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Total Donations For

and you are bento... :P
    worst comment you said to me was "you stink!"
    and that was when you and Krez were making love in a pug and I popped you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    To be honest Roosters..................you need to be more badass. Just saying :P
    Lol y r roosters meant to be badass lol

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    same here like some said im disappointed in this respose no one in hell deserves to be treat to tht point and this post from making think twice bout you now

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    What's the problem, shes a qtpie!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to foxxayy For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    u r a q t π

Total Donations For

lol TopCat sit down you mofo with your fancy internety talky gizmo gadget crap!

Closed Thread

Thread Information