Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Goodbye

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00

Goodbye

Hello and goodbye, I've felt too much hurt here and I'm leaving for good........I'm not putting up with haters and trolls anymore! I'm just gonna leave DtK and actually do something with my life......Goodbye
    -From your Used-To-Be-Loving-Bunny,
    Scourge

Edit:- Scourge has decided to stay -Fishy
    Last edited by Fishy; 10-11-11 at 08:55 PM. Reason: :)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScourgeTheBabyBunny For This Useful Post:

ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I played 20 seconds into the round, tried to warden and atleast 10 people said 'Ohhhh not this kid' GoodBye DtK :/

Jailbreak Noob
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 176
    AlphaOmega has a spectacular aura about AlphaOmega has a spectacular aura about AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] AlphaOmega     $ 0.00
    Wow. It was more like 3 people.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheBabyBunny View Post
    Hello and goodbye, I've felt too much hurt here and I'm leaving for good........I'm not putting up with haters and trolls anymore! I'm just gonna leave DtK and actually do something with my life......Goodbye
    -From your Used-To-Be-Loving-Bunny,
    Scourge
    Ye did a good job putting up for this long. I get it quite abit, but imo as long as they don't go over the top, i shouldn't consider this option
    Best of luck with future endevours, had lots of fun.
    Hope to see you around sometimes still kbai

Total Donations For

Still people.....
    I'm off

Jailbreak Noob
    AlphaOmega has a spectacular aura about AlphaOmega has a spectacular aura about AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I told you not to use your mic, thats how trolls get to you.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Scourgew add me on steam bro

Jailbreak Noob
    Total Donations For

Mhm, Good luck Scourge.

Total Donations For

Wack, Join Server 10 and I'll try again

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheBabyBunny View Post
    I played 20 seconds into the round, tried to warden and atleast 10 people said 'Ohhhh not this kid' GoodBye DtK :/
    dude....all younger ones get that treatment....and you should already know by now that prebs/underage-ies get a hard time in JB.....i think common sense didnt apply there tbh.

But gl with life goodluck with everything

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    getting in now taking for ever
    \

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00
    oh come on dont leave something will happen trust me please
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: santa santa santa you coming to xmas party
    [S]anta!: i'd imagine so
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: for christmas i want to be promoted to [S]taff can you get that done for me?
    [S]anta!: mmmmmm no . . . .
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: oh you meany what about [T]?
    [S]anta!: haha, i can try
    Roosters <3 |Frendy|: lol

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Its true, all the younger kids get trolled alot more because their reactions are funny and they react more than the mature players but we all got it when we were younger gamers being a preb ( cant speak for people like purp and danieel cuz they are still prebs ) but it gets better and there were people like wack and tonic that are so old the internets werent around when they were prebs ( snap ) but all jokes aside dont let the trolls bring you down.

R.I.P Umesh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00
    I have two things to say about this matter.
    1) Most of this 'abuse' (of which, Scourge retaliated to, including threatening people) was on Facebook. The page which it was on, is not connected to DtK merely contains members from DtK.
    2) You must be 13 years old to be a member of facebook and you are not 13.

Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound : man jailbreak is hard to play without sound.
    [SM] Effalump: Permanently banned player "Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound" (reason: harder to play when you're permed.).

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Effalump For This Useful Post:

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    Scourge just ignore the trolls.
    What i do is a mut everyone who abuses me in players listen if hey do it in chat i get screenshot and then there in trouble =)
    Seriously ignore trolls, if you can't do that your not mature enough to play CounterStrike im sorry but that is the truth.
    thanks
    Excel.
    Soap 9:55pm Effy when did you grow bewbies?
    Report · 9:56pm lulull
    Excel · 9:56pm well?

Effalump· 9:56pm i GREW BEWBIES AGES AGO
    Come nilla BRO!
    OH shit i forgot about the fat cow again!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Exactly what Excel said ^^^^
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Parekura     $ 0.00
    Scourge, why were you threatening people? That is just uncalled for.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parekura For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Ya just don't retaliate. If you do ........well.............your stuffed

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Effalump View Post
    I have two things to say about this matter.
    1) Most of this 'abuse' (of which, Scourge retaliated to, including threatening people) was on Facebook. The page which it was on, is not connected to DtK merely contains members from DtK.
    2) You must be 13 years old to be a member of facebook and you are not 13.
    Whilst not officially connected to DtK it bears the DtK logo and name, and everyone hurling this abuse knew full well they were attacking an 11 year old at the time and felt justified by the statement 11 year olds shouldn't be here anyway.

This thread is getting far out of hand, consider it closed.

Scourge if you wish to remain in DtK (If you have changed your mind) you are more than welcome to PM a staff member requesting so in the next 24hours, if no message is recieved you WILL be removed with the ability to apply again should you so choose.

Edit:- Scourge is staying.
    Last edited by Fishy; 10-11-11 at 08:56 PM. Reason: :)

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information