Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00

Goodbye

Hello and goodbye, I've felt too much hurt here and I'm leaving for good........I'm not putting up with haters and trolls anymore! I'm just gonna leave DtK and actually do something with my life......Goodbye
    -From your Used-To-Be-Loving-Bunny,
    Scourge

Edit:- Scourge has decided to stay -Fishy
    Last edited by Fishy; 10-11-11 at 08:55 PM. Reason: :)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ScourgeTheBabyBunny For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    thats weak, you give into trolls? as an off and on troll, what trolls love is people giving in, getting mad. So why give in? why give them the pleasure of winning? You could always troll back? but this is your decision and hopefully its not on you're going to regret in a few hours time.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    For those who dont know what this is about.
    Some members of DtK have been bagging the shit out of scourge on the facebook group about her age.
    You shouldn't just rage quit because of them, stay and report any intolerable cruel abuse to the higher ups that's why we have them.

Those members know who they are, and you should bite your lip and say nothing rather then bring someone the ♥♥♥♥ down.
    Honestly Scourge is fun to play with on JB, some people like to get away from life and relax on some games with mates, Its a place to get away from all the stress and bullshit in life, is that so wrong regardless of age?

I am extremely dissapointed in the words and behavior of some few lately, I dont feel DtK has any place for such low standards.
    I hope you decide to remove this post scourge and stay in the community,

We all aren't ass holes.

Banned
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke has a reputation beyond repute edszke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

edszke     $ 0.00
    who are those members of dtk? obviously they arent mature and should be kicked from dtk personally id ip ban them but thats just me

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edszke For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 182
    crownedclown is on a distinguished road crownedclown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] crownedclown     $ 0.00
    let me find the people

my pen is huge. pen island ;D

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    by the way I thanksed your post for being a great addition to our community not thanking because you are leaving.
    Sad to hear this

Good luck in life.

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    scourge, don't let trolls get to you.
    if your decisions is to leave dtk that is fine and i hope you have fun in real life and goodluck for the future
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Scourge is better than most wardens in JB, the people who used to bag her out on JB were terribad wardens so it sucks to see you go, today DtK lost a good JB player.

R.I.P Umesh

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    i dont pay much attn to the facebook page

i know i have commented to you scourge but hopefully nothing you considered to be an attack or troll on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Oh well cya. Personally I wouldn't link my social life with gaming anyway.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    dont leave sourge your to cool man your hell funny whos gives a rats arse what they say bout yur ages your all goood in my books they lucky i havent seen in in game man

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Parekura     $ 0.00
    Pew pew, cya moite.

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    Really? don't go. I know how you feel, if you leave you just let the trolls win.
    Then they get more encourage to do more to someone else.
    It is a viscous cycle!
    But seriously don't leave, you are a great addition to DtK community.
    But if you do plan on leaving. Hope you go well in life.
    thanks
    Excel.
    Soap 9:55pm Effy when did you grow bewbies?
    Report · 9:56pm lulull
    Excel · 9:56pm well?

Effalump· 9:56pm i GREW BEWBIES AGES AGO
    Come nilla BRO!
    OH shit i forgot about the fat cow again!

Amateur DtK GFX Maker
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 72

E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] E-J     $ 5.00
    Sad to see you leave DtK Scorge, you were a great addition. Don't give into the haters and trolls but if you really want to leave then go ahead, no ones stopping you.
    cyah
    Feels Good To Be Back!

ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Wow....This many replies? God I thought it would be full of 'Good riddens you fat bitch' Or 'Thank the lord, What a fag' And There hasn't been one of that :/ And Parekura I can't tell if that is a compliement or an insult XD

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheBabyBunny View Post
    Wow....This many replies? God I thought it would be full of 'Good riddens you fat bitch' Or 'Thank the lord, What a fag' And There hasn't been one of that :/ And Parekura I can't tell if that is a compliement or an insult XD
    Yeah.............because you have only thought about the trollers. Not other people imo
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

i'm pretty sure it's an insult ... just saying

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheBabyBunny View Post
    could be both lol
    but as we sed dont leave cause of some arseholes giving you shit make them swollow some of there own medicne and see how they fvucking like it bro

sorry bout some of my bad words but i do get like this whgen i see good ppl gewtting bitch at like this
    Last edited by WackTheSneakyBeast; 10-11-11 at 07:53 PM.

Total Donations For

Wacky, You do know I'm a girl, But I never mind people calling me 'Bro' Because I'm a Tomboy <3

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

said * ----- swallow * ------ medicine * ------♥♥♥♥ing *

Closed Thread

Thread Information