Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The year gone...

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 0%
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00

The year gone...

Well its been a VERY good run for me, started the JB server up from scratch with a few special people, and worked it through its bumps and bends for a very long time. It has been over a year since I got admin here (got admin on my second day in DtK I am proud of what JB has become throughout the course of everything, and how many people it has brought into DtK. Who knows, I might even start playing it again in the not too distant future!

Throughout my JB admin career, I have had these people (and MANY more) to thank.

Most obviously Krueger and Council, who gave me the chance at setting something BIG up that he couldn't do. It's good to see JB's rank on gametracker now

Nic. You and I were the two ORIGINAL admins of this server, and I will never find a better starting partner. I could not have done it without you, as well as;

Becca. You were (and still are) a MASSIVE inspiration to me since I met you waaaay back in October 2010. You taught me everything you know, a few things you DIDN'T know you taught me, and kept me going for as long as you could. There is no way I will find ANYONE better in DtK. EVER. <3

Corrupted. You were an ass and made me lose about 1k forums posts, but I still love you. You were a funny ♥♥♥♥ and I am sure that most people here will agree that you have been loved by EVERYONE at one point in time. <3

Effalump - Can't believe I forgot someone so awesome D: I love you in a totally friend way but you are so awesome. You made Parekura a sandwich on webcam ffs! Thank you for being with me most of this time : )

ALL of the current and ex-JB admin team. It was an honor to work with you all, and I hope I managed to at least help some of you

Csenator, Snapperfisho, HeXiGon, Joekickass and all the "old school" JB players: I had some REALLY great times with you, and I hope to see you guys again

Tonic and Frag. You two pushed me to be the absolute best I could be, and kicked my ass when I slacked off. You two get free gobbies any time ;D

Fried Rice Guy - You silleh asian <3 nohomo

Hellspawn - Though banned, you are awesome and taught me so much with Mapping

Camper - Never around (what the ♥♥♥♥ happened?) but you got me into pugging. I will forever love you <3

Geesix - Thanks for teaching me shit I need to know, no matter what happened with us!

Snipes - <3 man we need to pug more!

Danieel - Thanks for everything you are an amazing admin!

Impact - You have improved MASSIVELY since we first met. You are reverting back, DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

Sureshot - One of my great oldschool pals, need to talk more!

Elite Pwnage Nub - You da SEXAI! : D I am so glad I found you on JB, you are a great friend

ALL OF DTK PAST AND PRESENT! I am forever in your debt, and hope I can repay what I owe.

I have had SO many good times in Jailbreak, I will not forget them

NO I am NOT leaving DtK, I could never do such a thing, but I will not be returning as a JB admin. Perhaps other servers, but not JB. 12 months of JB does that to you :P

So thank you to everyone, and if you feel I have forgotten you, post up here and I will add you in <3

Signing out from JB,

Cassonberry.

tl;dr

I am leaving JB admin, not DtK, not coming back, thanked a bunch of awesome people, bai : D
    Last edited by Cassonberry; 23-10-11 at 01:20 AM.

Graphic Designer
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot King View Post
    ♥♥♥♥.. I Didnt get a mention
    Cassy boy Catch ya later
    Nuf Said
    Sureshot
    What do you mean? I think you need to read

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    wheres my mention? </3

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Where's mineee Cass?! :'(

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Dillbro     $ 0.00
    Goodnight Cass, it was an honour to play with you.
    ''For there is no creature so brave as man. What other creature willingly suppresses fear to stand against powers immense enough ...to swallow them whole?''

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    COUGH COUGH FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON YOU HAVE EVER MET <------------

Na cass you been a good admin, never to serious, but never to light, your like a soft centered chocolate.

Will see ya on the servers bro. <3

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    yaaaaaaaaa no mre cass on jb tho i hardly play jb anymore

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Lol at all these kids asking for a mention...
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Shame to see you going Cass. You have been an inspiration to many many people over your time in DTK, and you will be sorely missed. Good luck with your break, and whateva it is that your going to be off doing in this time. Hope to catch you on back here again sometime
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Deanosaurs is a glorious beacon of light Deanosaurs is a glorious beacon of light Deanosaurs is a glorious beacon of light Deanosaurs is a glorious beacon of light Deanosaurs is a glorious beacon of light Deanosaurs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Deanosaurs     $ 0.00
    who is this guy?? srsly i've never seen this guy on jb ever

With these hands I have killed men and destroyed hopes and dreams. But when I open these hands I can hold my wife, make my children laugh and even aid others. It's not the path that we take but the choices that we make along that path that makes us who we are.

BigBear: best made up word for the week : Bananarise - the act of putting a banana into something/someone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deanosaurs For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Are you ♥♥♥♥en serious cass? you didn't mention me? i see how it is.. </3

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    FFS its about time ya goof :|

see ya on the real servers

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    Cass bro You deserve this break some could say more then anyone except(Excluding Council :P) Because and I quote from a steam chat "im ignoring school, friends, family, gf for css to try and be active for dtk" You gave all that up to help out DtK Jailbreak in its time of need and DtK itself. You are a champion
    thanks
    Excel.
    Soap 9:55pm Effy when did you grow bewbies?
    Report · 9:56pm lulull
    Excel · 9:56pm well?

Effalump· 9:56pm i GREW BEWBIES AGES AGO
    Come nilla BRO!
    OH shit i forgot about the fat cow again!

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    No more original JB Admin team .........

12 months of JB does that to you :P
    I know that one all too well. =)

This means you'll have more time to come into GG DM so I can stab you!
    <3
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Becca you're right, there's no more original... Effa is probably the 'oldest'

Graphic Designer
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Maybe that's a good thing...

<3
    Do I HAVE to? :P I'm a GG10 player :P

Nah ill come play with you

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    pfft, GG4....tsk tsk tsk

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post

I know that one all too well. =)

<3
    stuff death match gg come to sever 10 and hear me rage with i get ♥♥♥♥ed over llool

Casual Member
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    JoeKickass is on a distinguished road JoeKickass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] JoeKickass     $ 0.00
    cass bro im gonna forgive u since u didnt mention me cause we spoke recently and very emotional words were traded btw im warning u now if u leave dtk i will hunt u down tie u to ur chair and make u play on dtk servers

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeKickass For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Krez gets a ♥♥♥♥ing thanks but not me!?!? What is this?

Haha I don't mind. <3
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    For all the JB admins/ex JB admins asking for mentions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    ALL of the current and ex-JB admin team. It was an honor to work with you all, and I hope I managed to at least help some of you
    theres your mention and learn to read goddammit! *facepalm*

Closed Thread

Thread Information