+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Going offline for awhile

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00

Going offline for awhile

First major update in July last year, tottaly ♥♥♥♥ed up my gameplay with awps/m4. but yeah got used to the new changes even tho they drove me insane. then another update happend and made deagles shit. yeah okay.. i adjusted to it, but now to decrease the accuracy while moving with pistols just makes me hate Valve And it's been such a habbit to QQ Right Click, Left Click Miss/Kill Repeat and they messed with it.. americans are so ♥♥♥♥ing stupid when they try to make thing's "fair".

this is my raging, im also sick of these new kids trolling about Anger and "umad" comebacks are you serious? that's not even proper trollin' thats just using the same 4chan bullshit. to all you that read this, What's wrong with being Angry online? seriously it's a Everyday Emotion due to some, Have a bad day at work? having a shit year?. to all of you that say, Why so angry bro? or Umad ♥♥♥♥? chill out. your a bunch of stupid ♥♥♥♥'s, Saying those lines when they first went around yeah it was fun and a laugh, but kids constantly saying it every game, i feel like i cant be ♥♥♥♥ed dealing with you kids using the same common trollin words over n over, Use your imagination and intelligence and Propley Troll/ Counter Troll.

goes to all you dumb♥♥♥♥s on GG Server 10. Yeah some of you dtk members, have killed my fun on that server.

i also made a thread about Improving DTK Servers, and i had a few decent replies and what not, but still didn't get noticed enough.

before any of you kids start saying im a hypocrite and shit because i troll? the only times i trolled was when i first joined DTK and i did that for 3months. If you talk shit to me on my thread. Then i say thank you for understanding what i said ^^ before is dedicated to you.

This is me Raging, and hating on the clan's Progress over the year, changes to the servers, and the amount of People we're Bringing In, DTK was the Shit. when it was under 200 Members. what 600 now? full of kids saying "im leaving DTK" oh im back i just wanted the attention because i feel left out? Directed At you Epe.

I'm off For Awhile. Im Addicted to this game more then i was on drugs,
    Also.. Admins JA's Specially, if you wonder why i randomly had Goes At you (onebyone,Enzome,Dean,Frag& The JB Crew.) i've just seen alot of Dud admins before, and i really wanted to know you're Limit. Aka See how far i can push you for a ban/kick. then Report to Kruger so he know's in future times, what your Limit is. So don't take it personally Guys.

Hope you enjoyed my Rage Thread, even tho 95% of my threads are.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Overall activity: 0%

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    see ya when you come back have a good time

Casual Member
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Killjoy has a spectacular aura about Killjoy has a spectacular aura about Killjoy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Killjoy     $ 0.00
    Yeah I understand man. Lot's of annoying teenage dickheads in this game who think they are "protrollers" when they mic spam some annoying noise and then go "umadbro?". It gets pretty damn tiresome after a while.

I hope you enjoy your break and come back refreshed
    GunGame Normal

GunGame Deathmatch

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Quick Question: you say you dont like the fact DTK isnt under 200 members before? Yes I agree we had amazing times under 200 members, but of the 400+ new members we have had, think of all the amazing people we have recruited. Without some of those people, Dtk wouldnt be where its at today.

Side note: Did you only join DTK in the past 3 months? Cos I swear I see you still trolling even after you aparently stop after your first 3 months...

Other than that: Have a good break mate.

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Interesting thoughts about the clan becoming less awesome over the last 6 months because of a large increase of members. I am not challenging your assertion but i do wonder what the average age of our playerbase is? It may be a telling point as to WHY the clan may be less awesome. I generally dont pay much attention to the "politics" of things around here specifically to do with the clan, so i dont really have an opinion either way about the clan being less or more awesome because of lots of new players. Although i have to admit i miss the time when i knew practically everyone here, now i hardly know 1/5th of the members.

In closing enjoy your time away

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Well im all Business when im on JB server, if you break rules i will make sure you know all about it. But if you see me in LoL or the pug server thats when i can sit back and have a few laughs.

Gotta admit i have raged at you a few times but your a decent guy when we playing LoL, hope to see you back soon man.

R.I.P Umesh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King is a jewel in the rough Sureshot King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sureshot King     $ 0.00
    I liked the times when we had only a couple hundred times and im going to miss you E you were one of the best and now its just going to get lonely. If you look at what he has done for the clan he has improved it and hes been a amazing person every time he pushed you it was to see if you had the balls to be a DTK member im gonna miss you mate.
    Catch ya later
    Sureshot
    Sureshot
    Nuf Said
    [/B][/I][/U]

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    UMADBRO ahahahahahahahaa

Grow a pair Sally, whip out ur awp and pop sum skulls.... as for the dgl dunno what everyone is complaining about.
    Yes valve are knob heads who are trying to kill css b4 csgo comes out.

I agree Dtk was alot of fun back when it was smaller but most of the guys we have picked up are great guys

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R@NDO For This Useful Post:

Banana
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Floating CloudzZ has a spectacular aura about Floating CloudzZ has a spectacular aura about Floating CloudzZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Floating CloudzZ     $ 0.00
    Dude, You A totally right.. they stuff up everything that was allgood.. and then the kids that are total dicks with that UMAD shit.. There is always one person like you and stand up for this shit.. and i look up 2 u cus i dont think many people have the balls to.
    My name in-game is KaiGold
    My Brother is PotatoDreamz
    I'm a returning DTK Member
    My Bad Scores
    VVVVVVVVVVV

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floating CloudzZ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Cya Soon Mesi, Have a good break while your offline for abit. and im sure when you come back, all the trolls will be gone, or have atleast lernt to shut there mouth

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    troll whinging about trolls.... i dont get this

16. The Following User Says Thank You to R@NDO For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    ♥♥♥♥ i've never liked this guy and he's never liked me anyways thanks for telling me though if thats what was coming out of that thread considering you don't even know chotz's story either....
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Seeya in a couple days mescudi. LOL Your such a nublet...

1300 224 636 Beyond Blue... Just in case your a little depressed about things.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    have agood break e-mes
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Trollers do what trollers do, though the artform is lost on some folks
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

Casual Member
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Tang will become famous soon enough Tang will become famous soon enough Tang's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Tang     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by #E-Mescudi View Post

before any of you kids start saying im a hypocrite and shit because i troll? the only times i trolled was when i first joined DTK and i did that for 3months. If you talk shit to me on my thread. Then i say thank you for understanding what i said ^^ before is dedicated to you.
    You're kidding your self buddy. Never have I seen you act like an adult either in game or on forums. You are a ♥♥♥♥wit all the time, not just for the first 3 months. You aren't an intelligent troll, you just run your mouth and talk shit.

umad?

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang View Post
    You're kidding your self buddy. Never have I seen you act like an adult either in game or on forums. You are a ♥♥♥♥wit all the time, not just for the first 3 months. You aren't an intelligent troll, you just run your mouth and talk shit.

umad?
    ♥♥♥♥ING BURNT BY A REG USER!! xD

Sorry just had to add that

Have a nice little break mes.. maybe you can come back with a better attitude

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 336

Rhodesie is a jewel in the rough Rhodesie is a jewel in the rough Rhodesie is a jewel in the rough Rhodesie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rhodesie     $ 5.00
    i also made a thread about Improving DTK Servers, and i had a few decent replies and what not, but still didn't get noticed enough.

This is me Raging, and hating on the clan's Progress over the year, changes to the servers, and the amount of People we're Bringing In, DTK was the Shit. when it was under 200 Members. what 600 now? full of kids saying "im leaving DTK" oh im back i just wanted the attention because i feel left out? Directed At you Epe.
    i agree 100% with this.

i used to enjoy coming onto the DTK servers to have fun and play some some strangers i met online, now its just a whole bunch of trolls as you said E and there is just so much SHIT on the jb servers that it is more like a chore going onto that server than fun. The only server that i think has been uneffected by this recent %300 increase in so called "Members" to the DTK community, is minigames. If i ever leave, and i mean actuley leave, much of what you just said will be in my speech.

My 2 cents not that anyone cares.

And the fact that some admins on this thread are ripping on a guy that is contemplating leaving and actuly speaking his mind on matters instead of the THOUSANDS of mindless bullshit that comes through the DtK forums, i am really disgustedTBH.
    AMD Phenom II X6 1100T @4.2ghz
    NZXT PHANTOM
    Corsair Dominator 16gb
    Asus Crosshair V Formula
    2xATI HD6970s
    3xBenq G2420HD
    Razer BlackWidow Ulitmate Keyboard
    Razer Mamba
    Beats Pro Headphones
    Xonar Essence STX

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    haha nah mate, it's only E... i really wish i had decent internet right now.. i would thoroughly enjoy having a game with out the annoyance of him camping on the office dm server

enjoy your break buddy,
    I hope you don't let to many tears roll over your failure to keep up with the more decent players.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Honoba For This Useful Post:

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    enjoy your break buddy,
    I hope you don't let to many tears roll over your failure to keep up with the more decent players.
    nice.

and to you tang, the only person i actually do troll on that server is SM and claire, why because they have a laugh with me, you call me a ♥♥♥♥wit mate correct yourself.

Just because you play on one server SM_DM. and never see me other then there.
    when i'm messing around with C and SM. Please do reply and give me something worth getting worked up over.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information