Closed Thread

Thread: Fed up

Banned
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Robby     $ 0.00

Angry Fed up

Ok seriously, I know people are going to troll the fluffy out of this but I don't really give two fluffy.
    I AM HONESTLY FED UP TO THE TEETH, WITH PEOPLE CONSISTENTLY BRINGING UP THE INCIDENT THAT OCCURRED A FEW WEEKS AGO.
    OK! I HACKED! I GOT CAUGHT! GET OVER IT ALREADY!
    And do you really think it's going to look good for the community, people coming to forums, and seeing people just flaming and trolling someone with every comment they make because of a mistake they are copping punishment for?
    Fluffy, I made a mistake, I'm copping enough punishment already by being perm banned from the servers. I haven't played css for 4 days so far cos I have no-one I know to play with -.- SOME people have actually gotten over it and some of the people who were goin g off their face at me are actually telling you to lay off so maybe you should do that?
    I know saying that I was drunk the day I was arguing my case won't do shit but meh I'm saying it anyway. Why I was drunk is for personal reasons.
    And now is for a certain part of the post not aimed at everyone but certain individuals.

Chase: Out of most of DTK, I want to apologise to you the most for lying to you about having not walled. You're a good mate and stuff and I shouldn't have. I'm sorry if I ruined any of the trust you had for me with that, its the last thing I want.
    Kaotixx: Same goes for you as for Chase.
    Tonic: I feel obligated to say sorry to you, not just for that incident, but for everything over the whole week, making your job so much harder to do.
    All of DTK: Sorry for having to make all of you go through the fluffy you did in the first place with the thread and stuff.

I know that sorry's don't mean much to half of you because you don't trust me after all the swearing on people's lives I did, but I AM telling the truth, believe me if you wish.

Thank you,
    Robby
    Last edited by Fishy; 11-10-11 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Too much swearwords.. this post is now Fluffyfied.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robby For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 0%

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    why'd you make this?
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    I can see a flame war starting REAL quick.
    Thank you for your input Robby, you have made your point here, but I do not want to see you flamed over and over again.
    Please close this thread.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Robby did something wrong.. we all make mistakes. Robby you were permed and that was your punishment. Lets just give him a break, i can guarantee if anyone else was permed. they wouldnt be on the forums regulary and making sprays and helping out. Hes made a mistake, lets give him a break. Robby it was wrong that you lyed.. actually lemme rephrase.. it was DISGUISTING the way that you lied.. but whats done is done and lets keep it that way..

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00
    It clearly states in the rules, that if you are caught hacking, it will most likely be a perm ban with little to no chance of appeal. You were caught, don't be suprised if other dtk members are mad about people like yourself who not only ruin our servers with hacking, but also ruin counter strike source as a whole. It's not something that will just be forgotten, no-one wants to player with a hacker. Although i do think that now you are seeing the consequence, as no-one wants to play with you. look for an oppourtunity to get a fresh start and hopefully you will not make the same mistake EVER again.

EDIT: I see from elite that you are still regually involved in dtk trying to make up for your mistakes, perhaps there is a chance you might be forgiven, continue to contribute and even if they say no the first time, keep trying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stompy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    sorry but actions speak louder then works so if you do something wrong there will be a bit of shit going down.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sly Fox For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Just a quick warning, any abuse, trolling or attempt to turn this into a flame thread will result in infractions and the thread being closed.
    As for what you have said, i admire what you are saying and i have seen the amount of crap you put up. Quite frankly i don't think it is that fair, you have been given your punishment and it should be left at that.
    Last edited by Pand3mic; 11-10-11 at 09:23 PM.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pand3mic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Robby     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    I can see a flame war starting REAL quick.
    Thank you for your input Robby, you have made your point here, but I do not want to see you flamed over and over again.
    Please close this thread.
    no it won't because I refuse to get into one. Do not worry about it

Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    why'd you make this?
    Because, as the title says, I'm fed up.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Well said, and you make a good point.

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00
    I would just like to post this video for y'all to watch.

Cause this is a srs issue.

Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound : man jailbreak is hard to play without sound.
    [SM] Effalump: Permanently banned player "Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound" (reason: harder to play when you're permed.).

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Effalump For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Tang will become famous soon enough Tang will become famous soon enough Tang's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Tang     $ 0.00
    Stompy put that well. Not only do people not want to play a certain game with someone who thinks cheating is fun or ok, they dont want to play any game with them.

That echoes my views too. Perhaps it would be better to find a new community.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tang For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Because, as the title says, I'm fed up.
    seeking attention IMO.
    just cause u cant handle ur punishment.. you want people to feel sorry for you.
    great excuse ooooo sorry i was drunk... lol

sorry in advance if people find im stepping out of line..
    just had to say what i think.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    seeking attention IMO.
    just cause u cant handle ur punishment.. you want people to feel sorry for you.
    great excuse ooooo sorry i was drunk... lol

sorry in advance if people find im stepping out of line..
    just had to say what i think.
    Dude, that's enough. Drop it now okay?
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00
    I agree with Dylax.
    May I also add that by bringing up the matter more and more you're just going to keep it hanging around.
    It's not going to go away whilst you sit around whining that people won't leave you alone - it's going to take a longggggg time for that to happen.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Effalump For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Facebook... is a jewel in the rough Facebook... is a jewel in the rough Facebook... is a jewel in the rough Facebook... is a jewel in the rough Facebook...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Facebook...     $ 0.00
    Hacks on boys Hacks on!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Facebook... For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    While I disagree with the flaming, Im gonna agree with Effa on one thing: "- it's going to take a longggggg time for that to happen."
    Robby, you will need to show a LOT of perseverence to dig yourself out of your hole.
    Earlier in this thread I was only trying to look out for you.
    You wont see any flames coming from me.

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    we at DtK appreciate the apology and fair enough to say enough is enough... there has been enough said in this thread, Robby may i suggest that you take a breather from DtK for a week or two, come back and slowly try to re earn the respect that you destroyed. until then, i will remind everyone that this current issue is now between Council and Robby and no one else. Robby i will also suggest that you do not make any more threads regarding your massive incredibly wrong rule breaking.

(Thread closed.)

-Honoba

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honoba For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Honoba beat me to it

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information