Closed Thread

Thread: Question about Admins/ Admin Abuse?

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00

Question about Admins/ Admin Abuse?

Good evening fellow DTK members,

I have a question aimed at some of the higher level admins/ anyone with proper experience: Can an admin slay a warden simply because they don't not like the game being played?

Earlier tonight, I encountered on the JB server, the Warden was playing a game which may be seen as a killfest/ rank whore game by some but nevertheless has been approved and played by multiple different Admins several times in the past, this warden was slayed as an admin present did claimed he "did not like the game"

If an admin doesn't like obstacle very much, would this entitle the admin to slay every warden making T's do obstacle? While that is dramatic and seemingly ridiculous, shouldnt all minigames be allowed as long as they arent banned and don't break the rules (eg force T's to hurt themselves)?

Feel free to answer, share your opinion and similar stories

Stompy

Feel free to share your opinion/ similar experience
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    Stompy I would be extremely useful if you had a demo to back this and description of what game was being played.
    But if you are correct in saying it was a legit game that has been approved then the admin was out of line to slay the warden.
    thanks
    Excel.
    Soap 9:55pm Effy when did you grow bewbies?
    Report · 9:56pm lulull
    Excel · 9:56pm well?

Effalump· 9:56pm i GREW BEWBIES AGES AGO
    Come nilla BRO!
    OH shit i forgot about the fat cow again!

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    I was on when this happened.
    Shooting bullets into a stack at their feet and making the ts jump IS NOT a fair game.
    -Even when a t was jumping they were shot
    -not everyone had 100 hp
    -the ct was 1.) shooting Into a stack and 2.) not giving te ts a chance to live.

Frendy had right judgement here as he dosnt want rank-whoring games like this on the JB server

Japanese Corespondant
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Stompy I would be extremely useful if you had a demo to back this and description of what game was being played.
    But if you are correct in saying it was a legit game that has been approved then the admin was out of line to slay the warden.
    thanks
    Excel.
    Thanks excel, while I don't have a demo, there were 26 T's in the map so witnesses shouldn't be to much trouble

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    doesn't matter how many were on, you still need a demo, ESPECIALLY for claims of admin abuse.

This SHOULD be in the rules section of the JB section and you SHOULD have read this .... [link for convenience]
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    DEMO bro there may be other reasons behind it.

such as incorrect rules
    obscure orders to get t's killed etc

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    wow shooting into a stack is not a game, thats just sad, stop rankwhoring

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Japanese Corespondant
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Shooting bullets into a stack at their feet and making the ts jump IS NOT a fair game.
    -not everyone had 100 hp
    -the ct was 1.) shooting Into a stack and 2.) not giving te ts a chance to live.

Frendy had right judgement here as he dosnt want rank-whoring games like this on the JB server
    I understand that the T's may not have had even health but if the guy was shooting periodically at the T's FEET not so much into the stack, and I have seen other admins participate in this game, just wondering

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    -not everyone had 100 hp

if i could thank you for this post i would

if i ever see this "game" being played you better be prepared for a ban, from what elite has said this game is in direct contradiction of at least 2 server rules.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    It Wasnt stumpy by the way, it was someone else who's name I forgot. Stompy is just asking the question

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    guess they slayed you coz you killed to many t's

Japanese Corespondant
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    doesn't matter how many were on, you still need a demo, ESPECIALLY for claims of admin abuse.

This SHOULD be in the rules section of the JB section and you SHOULD have read this .... [link for convenience]
    I'm not running to staff and council screaming admin abuse as the admin may have been right, just from my point of view during the round it seemed that way

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    kk If it is a shooting into a stack game no mater what other rules there are included in the game. You are not allowed to shoot into a stack.
    Though again he may be over exaggerating by saying shooting right into one. So a demo would prove extremely useful.
    thanks
    Excel.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Without a demo we cant even begin to accurately give an answer to this.

Thread closed as these always end up in a bad place.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information