+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated Spraypack

Noob Down.
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 153
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    RevolutioN will become famous soon enough RevolutioN will become famous soon enough RevolutioN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] RevolutioN     $ 0.00

Thumbs up Updated Spraypack

As almost everyone knows robby made a Spraypack ages ago and tonight i made an updated one with all ranks and tutorials for people who struggle to make a spray i hope you like it

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7mghv7osq192igm

Most of the Fonts are from Robbys Spraypack.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RevolutioN For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Thanks Reaper, Much Appreciated , im sure it will help ALOT of the GFX designers out there

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    nice good would also like to thank you for the spray you made me

Banned
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Robby     $ 0.00
    this looks pretty good man, but if some people work the way I do on the logo, with the blending options, I prefer not to have anything at all in the top right corner until I've finished... you're vid i think is virtually like mine except a video instead of a text document.
    If people want, I can upload a vid of a spray I made?
    p.s. thx just for the fonts? I supplied the logo that you used to make all the things hehe
    Also were all those different versions of the logo made from the high-res version?

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    p.s. thx just for the fonts? I supplied the logo that you used to make all the things hehe
    Also were all those different versions of the logo made from the high-res version?
    Im pretty sure reaper already gave you credit for it, he went out of his way and made additions to your out of date spray pack. Im sure if reaper cant hack it in spray design, he will contact you for some help.

R.I.P Umesh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information