+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks To Frendy :)

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 0%

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00

Thanks To Frendy :)

Hey Guys, just letting you know, but lately, Frendys been involved with some of the biggest happenings in DTK lately. Frendy was the one that decided reviwing the demo of Robbys war was necissary. He was also the one that posted the link of fatals group around to staff and admin. I think we should all get together and thank Frendy for the effort in his behind the scenes work

I am not trying to bring attention to the events, just to the person who I believe who has been given little recognition behind the scenes.

Also thanks to the SA Umesh, who gave Frendy the go-ahead on showing the demo to other admins such as Geesix.

Thanks to all the bigger players in the parts I didnt see, everyone involved has done well.

Thanks DTK community for getting together and showing the standards of people we like

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Everytime on when i hear Friendy on JB say "I will ban you" (Not to me, to trolls XD) ... I jizz.
    Thanks Friendy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information