+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to get promoted from V to Jedi

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 0%
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00

How to get promoted from V to Jedi

Haven't found this properly explained therefore I'm wondering how do you get a promotion from Veterean to Jedi:
    What is required?
    not just activity and mauturity, because with the amount of Jedi's looks fairly hard
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    dude...the topic explaining ranks is right above this one -_-

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Being in The Clan along along Time and Being Very Active in This Time also Helping the Community alot in some Way .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atariowns For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Gotta be in the clan for a VERY long time, alot longer than you or i have been in it.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    You have to be extremely committed to DtK; by this I mean being in DtK for a long amount of time, continuing to show activity both on Forums and Servers, of course being mature and generally being an asset to the Community on a regular basis (meaning not on and off and from time to time).

As you have stated, very few have the ranks of Jedi, this is because it is the highest possible non-admin rank, as said by Becca in a previous post explaining the ranks, it's very very rare for a Jedi to be demoted, only in extreme cases. Which goes to show how mature you must be to be in the ranks of Jedi.

Not even demoted Admins get that rank, with Becca being an exception due to her HUGE input of both time and effort into DtK; which evidently qualifies her for that rank.

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    Gotta be in the clan for a VERY long time, alot longer than you or i have been in it.
    If you for Some Reason Out of the Blue you Quit ( I hope you dont =( ) You would diffrently get Jedi =D

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    be the best v that you can be

[KEA]
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns View Post
    If you for Some Reason Out of the Blue you Quit ( I hope you dont =( ) You would diffrently get Jedi =D
    I doubt it :P

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Be awesome. Lol i was never jedi. I was lucky to be [T]
    Haha

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Just have to be a constant asset to the DTK Community, both in-game, and on the Forums. Someone that makes a positive impression in all situations, and is mature enough to make the right decisions at all times.
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    I have to admit i was a little suprised when i got Jedi, i think the main reason i got it was because i have been in DtK for a very very long time (longer than a good portion of the admins at all levels) and i have simply tried my best to be the best that i can be here, in game and in general. If i can help someone i will, if i can change someones mood in a positive way i will, if i can contribute to the community in a technical way (of which i have significant knowledge) i will. That is all its about, showing loyalty, dedication but most importantly, HUMBLENESS toward everyone in the community from Registered users to Council.

The name itself embodies an honourable path, and to be given the rank of Jedi means that those who deliberate on who gets what rank feel you are walking it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Oi ill give you a nickel if you promote me to [Jedi]

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxxayy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Still should of had a choice to be a Sith or a Jedi, lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilsNinja For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxayy View Post
    Oi ill give you a nickel if you promote me to [Jedi]
    Hmmm . . . bribery . . . .

Wait, only a nickel? thats grounds for demotion!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Senior Black Guy Member
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Razz. will become famous soon enough Razz. will become famous soon enough Razz.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Razz.     $ 0.00
    How about you don't ask how and keep doing what your doing coz look how far u've gotten...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Razz. For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    haha foxxay, take ur nickel and put it in the pokies, and if ur lucky u might win enough to bribe tonic! haha
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

[KEA]
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    haha foxxay, take ur nickel and put it in the pokies, and if ur lucky u might win enough to bribe tonic! haha
    Yeah but then he'd become a problem gambler and put all the winnings back in to the machine!

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    Yeah but then he'd become a problem gambler and put all the winnings back in to the machine!
    very true purp and do the cycle begins.......

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bluetick Coonhound     $ 60.00
    Does rank really matter? At the end of the day its all but a tag in front of your user name.The fact that you have gained a veteran title shows that you are committed which is a good thing.The people that have a jedi status have helped shaped this community and have truly deserve their title.Be happy with what rank you have.Just keep putting in the effort,and think outside of the square.Jedi is not a rank that is thrown around like candy,its a title that has to be truly earned.Become more proactive and do the hard yards.That Jedi rank is just around the corner,but its all up to you.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluetick Coonhound For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TortureKiller View Post
    Does rank really matter? At the end of the day its all but a tag in front of your user name.The fact that you have gained a veteran title shows that you are committed which is a good thing.The people that have a jedi status have helped shaped this community and have truly deserve their title.Be happy with what rank you have.Just keep putting in the effort,and think outside of the square.Jedi is not a rank that is thrown around like candy,its a title that has to be truly earned.Become more proactive and do the hard yards.That Jedi rank is just around the corner,but its all up to you.
    This guy speaks the truth

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information