+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Chotzz     $ 0.00

Farewell

I've finally decided to end all my thoughts and decisions by leaving DTK once and for all. Staff; please remove my tags.
    The reasons are plentiful, but I do not wish to reveal any of them as they will only start futile comments trying to drag me back in. I have made my decision and I am not going to change it. I will still be on the servers and I will visit the forums every once in a while but I will have my tag removed.

I'd just like to say thanks to DTK for giving me some of the best experiences on the counterstrike game. Some people I won't forget:
    - BlueStorm. The pro, enjoyed our 1b fights on SM Deathmatch; good player fun to play sit back and relax with. Sharp as a knife aswell.
    - iMpact!. You've improved a lot and got many pugs going.
    - Jake. Really good player, remember when we went on Conquest and went on an inviting spree. Good times.
    - GmansK. We used to have good sessions on Nilla.
    - Moo the Cow. Good player, had some great plays with you.. back when Xotic was up.
    - Foxxayy. Another person sharper than a knife. Great player, good to sit back and relax with. Pro at pugs. Still enjoy playing Piggy in the middle with this guy... with bombs :P
    - Deltz. Although he was banned from dtk forums, he was my tutor and taught me a lot about warring.
    - Morph. Great player, good to troll with and had a good time with him and others in Intrepids.
    - HeX. He's left, but he is one of the best players I've seen, not just with the aim but with the personality and all.
    - Snapperfisho and Corey. They introduced me to everything thats good in css and they was a great player to play with.

Would like to thank all Aegis and previous Xotic members to get me into the warring scene and they have got me to where I am today.

Cheers, Chotzz.
    Last edited by Chotzz; 02-10-11 at 09:34 PM.
    Seeking

[/COLOR]

Frag Videos
    Collateral Flick
    4k AWP
    3v1 Clutch

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00
    propane mate id like to say a farwell to you and thankyou for showing me around the community and teaching me the rules when i first joined DtK cya mate

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    WOW GLOOM... im gonna miss you buddy all the best, i hope you can still stop by dtk pug/war!

CyNical2G
    Bye bye!!!

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    awh chotz sad to hear this bro... but glad ur sticking around the servers... i like the challenge on trying to kill u on sm
    and puggin with you has been fun!

cya aroound ^^
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I've finally decided to end all my thoughts and decisions by leaving DTK once and for all. Staff; please remove my tags.
    The reasons are plentiful, but I do not wish to reveal any of them as they will only start futile comments trying to drag me back in. I have made my decision and I am not going to change it. I will still be on the servers and I will visit the forums every once in a while but I will have my tag removed.

I'd just like to say thanks to DTK for giving me some of the best experiences on the counterstrike game. Some people I won't forget:
    - BlueStorm. The pro, enjoyed our 1b fights on SM Deathmatch; good player fun to play sit back and relax with. Sharp as a knife aswell.
    - iMpact!. You've improved a lot and got many pugs going.
    - Jake. Really good player, remember when we went on Conquest and went on an inviting spree. Good times.
    - GmansK. We used to have good sessions on Nilla.
    - Moo the Cow. Good player, had some great plays with you.. back when Xotic was up.
    - Foxxayy. Another person sharper than a knife. Great player, good to sit back and relax with. Pro at pugs. Still enjoy playing Piggy in the middle with this guy... with bombs :P
    - Deltz. Although he was perma banned from dtk, he was my tutor and taught me a lot about warring.
    - Morph. Great player, good to troll with and had a good time with him and others in Intrepids.
    - HeX. He's left, but he is one of the best players I've seen, not with the aim but with the personality and all.
    - Snapperfisho and Corey. They introduced me to everything thats good in css and they was a great player to play with.

Would like to thank all Aegis and previous Xotic members to get me into the warring scene and they have got me to where I am today.

Cheers, Chotzz.

</3 no mention of frag... as i recall we had sum good times on nilla but w/e lol

gl bro with whatever it is you do.

decision is entirely your own.... removing rank now

Please do not flame this thread or it will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    BOL with your endeavors buddy, thanks for the good times
    take it easy
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    This was unexpected. But I hope you go well with your personal life. You are one of the best players. Cya around some time on the servers.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    best of luck in what ever you do chotzz, it was fun playing with you sm_dm.
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    I didn't play with you very much, but the times I did were enjoyable

BOL with everything

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    OK dude cya bro i guess ill cya ingame from time to time and like fr4g said what no mention me me i thourght we was like 2 peas in a pod bro

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    aww not my gloomy? will be missed mate, and </3 for no mention
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    <3 you byeeeeeeeee
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you go bro,

You, Bluestorm and I have had some crazy fun times man, we should keep it up and keep in touch.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Chotzz     $ 0.00
    sorry to all those who I did not mention, DTK is such a huge community and I would fill a whole page if I had to choose the people I had good times with. Thanks, and I will be sticking around on the servers and occasionally forums.

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    See you around be sure to stick your head in dm sm next week for teletubbie death
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    only played with you a few times. gonna miss you man
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    No mention of the Drunk Gamer.. Bah!! im used to it lol. Hope you do well in any future endeavours you are a part of.

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    D: MY NAME ISNT THERE! :O

Sad to see you go bro.. Look forward to beating you ;D

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Didnt get too play too much with you Gloom, but those few pugs and on JB, were some good times. Wishing you the best of luck in your future endeavours. Hope to see you in the future, hopefully you can come back and have a shot with us again
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information