+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Issues regarding roosters566

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00

Issues regarding roosters566

Hey all,
    Its come to my attention that roosters has generated quite alot of heat for himself and has also had a very rough start to his DtK. I'll admit, some of this "flaming" has been by me. But ive known roosters since birth and it was just a little joke. Now, I have had a little chat to roosters and he would like to improve his rep on JB and all of DtK for that matter, he has agreed the follwing;

No using mic/ct for about a week and a half.

He will ease off some of his posts on the forums, he will also make an effort to improve grammer.

If he gets freekilled he will kindly asked an admin regarding the issues in teamchat and will not dispute it any further if no issue can be resolved.

Forgive and forget is a famous saying... so lets all give roosters a second chance to improve his Rep here in DtK, Similiar to how impact improved his behaviour dramatically. Roosters im sure you are more than capable of keeping these promises

Thanks
    -Elite

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I haven't had a problem with roosters, I hadn't actualy seen him in game untill last week I think.
    His been perfectly fine whenever I've played with him.
    He might have just been having a bad day We all have them!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00
    thanks elite i really appreciate it oh and mellow im at my dads an css is to long to download

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    As far as I can see it's his own doing. Some of his posts are blatantly abusive and disrespectful. I don't see how not using a mic will assist personally, he may as well learn to use it properly, thought typing is alot of the time easier I find. You seem like a nice enough kid most of the time Roosters just keep your head on and mind what you say and post and it should be okay.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStorm View Post
    As far as I can see it's his own doing. Some of his posts are blatantly abusive and disrespectful. I don't see how not using a mic will assist personally, he may as well learn to use it properly, thought typing is alot of the time easier I find. You seem like a nice enough kid most of the time Roosters just keep your head on and mind what you say and post and it should be okay.
    thanks bluestorm

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    just lol.... -.-
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Good luck roster.. Dont mess it up ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sM... For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    If your actually going to put the effort into improving, you have my respect mate

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Yeah mate, I tried to give you a bit of friendly help earlier.
    I hope it hasnt fallen on deaf ears.

I look forward to seeing an improved attitude in jailbreak
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Good man elite, good man. see roosters, no-one wants you out.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    goodluck with th improvement roosters
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xxsnakeyez For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    I am always willing to give people another chance, and if you do modify your behaviour a little bit then i think that you will fit right in =)

R.I.P Umesh

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Also in case admins aren't on jb, make sure to demo roosters.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    CyNical is on a distinguished road CyNical's Avatar
    Total Donations For

CyNical     $ 0.00
    Yeah i have seen Roosters been abusive ingame a bit, but i can admit it's funny being abusive to some people sometime. Love to admit i can be abusive at times just for shits and gigs, but im not in DTK so i don't mind my self and everyone thinks it's funny but yeah, Roosters needs to calm down a bit.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CyNical For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Also in case admins aren't on jb, make sure to demo roosters.
    uh yeah can someone please teach me how to demo???

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by roosters566 View Post
    uh yeah can someone please teach me how to demo???
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...-record-a-demo

You are welcome mate

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    thanks mate ill look at it now

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Hey all,
    Its come to my attention that roosters has generated quite alot of heat for himself and has also had a very rough start to his DtK. I'll admit, some of this "flaming" has been by me. But ive known roosters since birth and it was just a little joke. Now, I have had a little chat to roosters and he would like to improve his rep on JB and all of DtK for that matter, he has agreed the follwing;

No using mic/ct for about a week and a half.

He will ease off some of his posts on the forums, he will also make an effort to improve grammer.

If he gets freekilled he will kindly asked an admin regarding the issues in teamchat and will not dispute it any further if no issue can be resolved.

Forgive and forget is a famous saying... so lets all give roosters a second chance to improve his Rep here in DtK, Similiar to how impact improved his behaviour dramatically. Roosters im sure you are more than capable of keeping these promises

Thanks
    -Elite
    Good job Rooster, sounds alot what I did and look at me now, happy and I have the [M] rank

28. The Following User Says Thank You to iMpact For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    Your a really cool guy, never had any problems with you. Good luck mate.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to sNipeZ. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    GTRRKT is on a distinguished road GTRRKT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] GTRRKT     $ 0.00
    I'm new to this community and from what I have seen over the last 7 days on this site, Roosters has been a pretty helpful person in terms of responding nicely to peoples questions and contributing to discussions.
    Keep it up mate!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information