+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaving Dtk

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 0%
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00

Leaving Dtk

Not gonna make a big deal of this, just saying I am getting bored and sick of the people in DtK. Things are changing, and I feel I am drifting further and further away from the community. I am spending less and less time on the servers, and I just lack motivation. I have had a lot of good times in DtK, especially the jailbreak server. I still may come on the servers from time to time, but, I think it is time I go.
    Thank you everyone for the good times, I will miss you.
    Demon
    like to say thanks to Purp, elit3, dylax, patskii, frendy, robby, daniel, topcat, effy, mr mailman, impact, water, danny ( ) and law for all the good times on classic old jb.
    Last edited by the DEMON; 27-09-11 at 02:11 PM.

Come and play on Zombies!! 203.98.81.17:27114
    Bhopping Guide

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the DEMON For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by roosters566 View Post
    oh u no what i comment saying sad to see u go demon then i say in my first post that i said that u cant use mic and demon agrees then elite comes obviously doesnt read what i have said and posts if its abuse demo it what i said had nothing to do with abuse so demon sad to see u go
    If he didn't read what you said then why did he reply to it..
    I like this thing we all have, i think its called a brain.

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    @Roosters:
    "u retard" "u idiot"
    "u cant even use mic on jb without anyone getting the shits with u"
    Please have a more polite and mature attitude on forums. No need to call people idiots and retards. Please keep in mind you are new and its nice to make a good impression on the community. I am seeing a correlation in the way you type on forums as to why people might ask you to reduce mic spam on jailbreak.
    May I give you some friendly advice?
    Every time you go to post something in a thread, look at the FIRST post. If what you are about to write has nothing to do with the first post- then please dont write it.
    this ^ i'll make it bigger so you can read it. I also put it in light green because i heard little kids like bright things. Thanks TC
    EDIT: Sorry for going offtopic.
    Last edited by Pand3mic; 27-09-11 at 02:10 PM.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Yeah Demon- I wish you would have mentioned this when you logged on today, i would have stayed longer for you! Or become warden and started a game i know you can win and awarded you a freeday for next round! lol.
    Anyway mate- we did have some good times and some good lil' trolls.
    Sad to see you go- but I will be happy when you log onto the server next. I know your age so good luck with school and enjoy the non-CSS games you are sure to get yourself stuck into

@ Roosters:
    "u retard" "u idiot"
    "u cant even use mic on jb without anyone getting the shits with u"
    Please have a more polite and mature attitude on forums. No need to call people idiots and retards. Please keep in mind you are new and its nice to make a good impression on the community. I am seeing a correlation in the way you type on forums as to why people might ask you to reduce mic spam on jailbreak.
    May I give you some friendly advice?
    Every time you go to post something in a thread, look at the FIRST post. If what you are about to write has nothing to do with the first post- then please dont write it.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Then I guess you should well.... DEMO, then send it to a well... Admin!

well said elite =p

on topic: cya demon

R.I.P Umesh

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    alright sad to see you leave but why aint I on the list..?

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00
    ooooopssss
    havent seen you on in so long, i forgot...

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    yea bro sad too see you go goodluck and ill cya from time to time in severs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    good luck where ever you end up
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Yeah Demon- I wish you would have mentioned this when you logged on today, i would have stayed longer for you! Or become warden and started a game i know you can win and awarded you a freeday for next round! lol.
    Favoritism!!!!!!

*removes admin*

lol jks <3

OT cya demon
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Lol, well I also got everyone to sing happy birthday to impact and let him run wild in the main cell area.
    No reason why JB cant be full of fun lil shenannigans!

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Lol, well I also got everyone to sing happy birthday to impact and let him run wild in the main cell area.
    No reason why JB cant be full of fun lil shenannigans!
    NO FAIR!!!
    On my birthday all i got was tomi who had just returned to JB after a few months wardening....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Rooster wat a dud... Haha.. Bro I got a mention woop.. I'll miss ya man.. ♥♥♥♥ing sick playing late nights wif ya had heaps of fun
    Keep in touch bro <3
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    sad to heat this mate hope you still log in and play css if you ever miss dtk

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    LOL bright things ROFL

OT: KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC PLEASE be respectful
    Last edited by R@NDO; 27-09-11 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Umesh Sharma
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] chibiwind     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by roosters566 View Post
    mate was i talking to u NO and were not talking about someone who is breaking the rules u retard
    yet he wonders why people get angry at him

"This is my meal that I have prepared for myself. If you don't like it don't be rude about it!"

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Wheres my mention? remember all those fun times we had on jb demon? Remember?!

<3 Cya mawt, HF&GL with future endeavors

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Thanks for the mention and i hope you can still come play, we always had good times bro :P
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    laters
    tc
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

27. The Following User Says Thank You to d.mc For This Useful Post:

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    It's really sad to see you leaving DtK Demon, brings back a lot of memories of the old days, all of us, having fun on JB the old school way, relaxed and simple. I hope you'll be back, I'll never forget those old days, all the fun and laughs we ALL had, thank you for them all. We'll keep in touch via Steam, and I really hope you'll be back!

Take care mate.

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    lawl liam sad to see you go broski!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information