+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Dtk

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 0%
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00

Leaving Dtk

Not gonna make a big deal of this, just saying I am getting bored and sick of the people in DtK. Things are changing, and I feel I am drifting further and further away from the community. I am spending less and less time on the servers, and I just lack motivation. I have had a lot of good times in DtK, especially the jailbreak server. I still may come on the servers from time to time, but, I think it is time I go.
    Thank you everyone for the good times, I will miss you.
    Demon
    like to say thanks to Purp, elit3, dylax, patskii, frendy, robby, daniel, topcat, effy, mr mailman, impact, water, danny ( ) and law for all the good times on classic old jb.
    Last edited by the DEMON; 27-09-11 at 02:11 PM.

Come and play on Zombies!! 203.98.81.17:27114
    Bhopping Guide

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the DEMON For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Mate you were a fantastic person to have in DTK.

May your future endeavours be.............................good? haha

Sad to see ya go :-(
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00
    oh demon so sad to hear u leave u no ur very right dtk has changed u cant even use mic on jb without anyone getting the shits with u

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooster For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    People don't get the shits with me when I use mic? But anyway, sad to see you go demon, hope you can pop by hear and there

Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    People don't get the shits with me when I use mic? But anyway, sad to see you go demon, hope you can pop by hear and there
    no elite hes right when i came to dtk which wasnt long ago it was all well..... normal i guess now with some people (not mentioning names) it has gotten well.... worse

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by roosters566 View Post
    no elite hes right when i came to dtk which wasnt long ago it was all well..... normal i guess now with some people (not mentioning names) it has gotten well.... worse
    Then I guess you should well.... DEMO, then send it to a well... Admin!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Then I guess you should well.... DEMO, then send it to a well... Admin!
    demo what r u serious

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    why wouldnt he be serious, if somebody is breaking rules, you demo

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    why wouldnt he be serious, if somebody is breaking rules, you demo
    mate was i talking to u NO and were not talking about someone who is breaking the rules u retard

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Sad to see you leaving demon, as i stated in our steam convo you where one of my favourite classics :P, greatly missed broski's, have a good time in life, hope to see you jump back on DtK servers sometime so i can frag you

@Roosters please dont turn it into a flame fest. like we (admins) have stated previously we are all working hard to try and get the JB server back to what it used to be like, we understand that you dont like mic spam and what not, but please there is a better place for suggesting stratagies against stopping the mic spam, this is a good bye thread from a respected member, so please keep on topic.

Once again have a good one demon :P

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Yes im serious, DEMO, DEMO, DEMO AND DEMO!, if anyone abuses you and you have that demo submit it to sourcebans and your problems are gooooooooone, marvelous aint it? now back on topic

Total Donations For

Yes im serious, DEMO, DEMO, DEMO AND DEMO!, if anyone abuses you and you have that demo submit it to sourcebans and your problems are gooooooooone, marvelous aint it? now back on topic
    mate ummmm where not talking about abuse u idiot anyways its really sad to see u go

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    mate ummmm where not talking about abuse u idiot anyways its really sad to see u go
    Honestly dude just stop posting. Nothing you write is useful, its always just abuse and nothing relevant to the thread itself. This is a leaving thread so why take it off topic like always?

OT: Sad to see you go mate, take it easy.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pand3mic For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mate was i talking to u NO and were not talking about someone who is breaking the rules u retard
    how about not abusing me for giving you your answer, if you dont demo then nothing can be done without proof

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Pand3mic View Post
    Honestly dude just stop posting. Nothing you write is useful, its always just abuse and nothing relevant to the thread itself. This is a leaving thread so why take it off topic like always?

OT: Sad to see you go mate, take it easy.
    oh u no what i comment saying sad to see u go demon then i say in my first post that i said that u cant use mic and demon agrees then elite comes obviously doesnt read what i have said and posts if its abuse demo it what i said had nothing to do with abuse so demon sad to see u go

asuh dude

Total Donations For

your telling us about abusive members, and we said you should demo them, and your abusing us now

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

oh u no what i comment saying sad to see u go demon then i say in my first post that i said that u cant use mic and demon agrees then elite comes obviously doesnt read what i have said and posts if its abuse demo it what i said had nothing to do with abuse so demon sad to see u go
    you said people give you shit when you use mic, if there giving you shit then obiously it sounds like abusing, and if there abusing you DEMO, now can we get back OT

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    CyNical is on a distinguished road CyNical's Avatar
    Total Donations For

CyNical     $ 0.00
    Take care, have fun.

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    sad to see you go demon, have fun in real life.
    Offtopic: are you going to play on xbox live
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00
    Leave me out of this, I never said I agree or disagree.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information