Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove My Tags Please

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00

Unhappy Remove My Tags Please

Unfortunately, as the Thread suggests, I would like to have my DTK Tags removed please, and be demoted back to a Registered User.

There are some things going on at home that are going to take more than just a couple of days to sort out, and with my new job coming (which i wont have time to play anymore), I have decided that CSS as a whole needs to go right to the bottom of my priorities list. It is no longer on my computer, so im sure of my decision, and it wont be a snap come back. Might re-install it in a few months, who knows.

Thank you to everyone in DTK, who has made this such a fantastic time for me while i have been part of the Community. And a massive thanks to those of you who taught me everything i needed to know, especially in regards to the JailBreak Server, I had so much fun on there and its a shame to have to leave it behind.

I saw discussion on the Ice Hockey Tournament after i cancelled it suggesting someone would like to take it over, and i would love for someone to do that please. I know the people want to play it, so please do continue it in my absence. If i do happen to re-install CSS in the future, i will be certain to come back to DTK's servers, as it is a community i have enjoyed being a part of.

Thank You all again for your time!

DevilsNinja
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DevilsNinja For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Sorry to see you go, but glad to see that you know what's important. Ill get it all fixed up tonight. Hope to see you around the servers sometime

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    no need to remove your tags, if you think you will be back maybe in a few months leave them and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

6. The Following User Says Thank You to R@NDO For This Useful Post:

Frosty Mango
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Fuzion will become famous soon enough Fuzion's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Fuzion     $ 0.00
    DevilsNinja you have been great I really would have liked if the hockey tournament is continued by someone generous, really hope you get things all sorted in your private life hope the new job coming in place will work out for you and all the best for the future.

Fuzion says your the best

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzion For This Useful Post:

DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Its a very very big maybe Frag. If i come back (meaning re-install the game), i will be on like once a month of less. Im more than happy just to sit as a Registered User. Remember i made the Thread telling people to think before removing their Tags, so i have thought it through and i know what i would like to do

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    sad to see you go devilsninja.
    Goodluck with your new job and hope to see you in the future
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xxsnakeyez For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Devils... Im gonna miss you mate all the best and good luck with your new job

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Sad to see such a proactive member go, but good luck with your future endeavours mate and thank you for all your input, we do hope you comeback in the future, so we will keep your spot warm.

Cheers,

Fishy

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 233
    tazR will become famous soon enough tazR will become famous soon enough tazR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

tazR     $ 0.00
    Good luck with what ever life throws at you man, and have fun at your new job

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    yes its very very sad man i hope to see you in afew mounths time if you reinstall mate all the best bro with the job and what not

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Dtk loses a very dedicated member today, i hope that in time you will make your way back to us, and good luck in your personal endeavors you deserve it.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    sad to seee you go then bro....gl with the new job

20. The Following User Says Thank You to R@NDO For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    Youve always been a great friend to me Devils I hate to see you leave, gl with life maybe come on forums to chat with us or something

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    sad to hear this devil, good luck with your job mate.

stop by on forums if you ever get the chance

Sean's Evil Twin
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee will become famous soon enough Pimp Master Mcgee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pimp Master Mcgee     $ 0.00
    Good luck with everything! And I hope the job goes well for you.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Good luck with everything Devils. A new job and a newborn cant be easy to juggle and I am glad you have your priorities right . Im sure the JB admin team will give your ice hockey tournament all the love it needs (thankyou for your PM by the way).
    Thanks for being a top bloke on the JB server- even if you did shoot me in the head during our trust game, haha...
    I hope that you will make a slow but awesome comeback to JB in time .
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Thank you all so much for your well wishes. I can only hope to return one day, but im just not sure. Thank you for being so understanding. Im going to miss some top fellaz around here. Might pop around for a chat if i ever have the time

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00
    cya mate i hope everything is alright

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Aww man, I never saw you on the servers. But good luck with your future. I guess raising a newborn is hard. But I wouldn't know.

EDIT: I volunteer to take over your ice hockey tournament.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    I guess raising a newborn is hard. But I wouldn't know.
    Not when its your 5th I have this one full time and the other 4 every weekend

Closed Thread

Thread Information