Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please stop doin this on jb

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rooster     $ 0.00

Please stop doin this on jb

um sorry guys but it makes you fell really bad inside when people have called you a preb i no some people say get over it but im different it affects me partly i can not control what stage of puberty i am at so please stop calling me a preb if im on mic or wardening
    thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rooster For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxayy View Post
    LOL!
    Half for Becca and half oppose
    Obviously with the fiery personality that I have I am bound to seize any oppotunity to call someone a preb
    So I cannot control myself when it comes to simply refering to you as a 'preb'
    In a way it's my fault but also these sorts of comments will only make you stronger!
    Or throw on a bassy voice
    So PROVE that you are more mature than those you call 'preb' ... be the bigger MAN and learn that there is a time and place for everything.... on DTK JB, learn some SELF CONTROL and don't be an arsehole, just for the sake of being an arsehole....

EVERY time you sit there tryin to make yourself look cool on the internet by spamming over mic "OH ♥♥♥♥IN PREB ♥♥♥♥ OFF" or whatever, you're being just as immature as you're pinning THEM to be.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster is just really nice Rooster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    A partial quote of a post I made on Wack's thread regarding Fuzion.

The game is rated MA15+ for a reason.

I'm not trying to come across as a complete bitch, but you YOUNGER kids are really fooling yourselves if you think that people aren't going to react to kids playing a game they really shouldn't be playing.

HOWEVER ....

That being said ..... it does NOT give ANYBODY the right to abuse any one person simply because of their age, gender, colour, parental status, sexual preference etc etc.... Ultimately we are all here to play a game, so lets just get on with playing the game.
    i could of sworn when i got the game it was 13+ and well im 13 1/2 and many people when buying games do not look at the recommendation and play it from 7-any and still like u said it still does not mean that i should be teased for what age of puberty i am at by some retard like 420

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxayy View Post
    LOL!
    Half for Becca and half oppose
    Obviously with the fiery personality that I have I am bound to seize any oppotunity to call someone a preb
    So I cannot control myself when it comes to simply refering to you as a 'preb'
    In a way it's my fault but also these sorts of comments will only make you stronger!
    Or throw on a bassy voice
    Like my pedo voice?

Quote Originally Posted by roosters566 View Post
    i could of sworn when i got the game it was 13+ and well im 13 1/2 and many people when buying games do not look at the recommendation and play it from 7-any and still like u said it still does not mean that i should be teased for what age of puberty i am at by some retard like 420
    No. It has ALWAYS been 15+ and will probably stay that way for THIS very reason. The word "Preb" isnt even THAT BAD. Ive heard a LOT worse things you could be called (believe me, ive been called them) and as EVERYONE has said, This game is for older people. So if you dont wanna get hassled for a high voice, turn off your mic and change your name (the roosters are shit, just sayin ). Otherwise, its just gonna happen.

I am in NO way condoning outright abuse however. (eg the massive Tomi incident a while back...) Those sort of things are almost as disgusting as the sexual slurs towards people like trolly currently. If YOU think it starts to get out of hand (as in, past being called preb and into some of the other ones, and more...) then call one of us. If we aren't particularly busy, we might come help. Otherwise, just DEMO!

Cass.
    Last edited by Cassonberry; 12-09-11 at 09:24 PM.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    So PROVE that you are more mature than those you call 'preb' ... be the bigger MAN and learn that there is a time and place for everything.... on DTK JB, learn some SELF CONTROL and don't be an arsehole, just for the sake of being an arsehole....

EVERY time you sit there tryin to make yourself look cool on the internet by spamming over mic "OH ♥♥♥♥IN PREB ♥♥♥♥ OFF" or whatever, you're being just as immature as you're pinning THEM to be.
    so i guess i should listen to u and man up and get over it

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    bloody oath you should man up, preb isnt something you should be to offended by, jsut be the bigger man and be more responsbile (ignore them)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    All that yellow text Becca, woah its so flashy
    Im guessing their the key points
    Okay I've made a life changing revolution since reading your message!
    Thankyou!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    guys, getting payed out on any sever is not cool, but you need to be the bigger man and get over it

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    bloody oath you should man up, preb isnt something you should be to offended by, jsut be the bigger man and be more responsbile (ignore them)
    ye well...wen a whole server or most of them is calling u a preb and u cant warden wat do u expect from me man

Total Donations For

No more comments or posts please i get the point thanks for everyones help

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by roosters566 View Post
    so i guess i should listen to u and man up and get over it

The advice of being the bigger man in that comment was directed at those who claim they can't help themselves when they hear a younger voice, which in my opinion is complete bullshit and one of the worst copouts I've ever known for inhumane behaviour.

If you're one of the kids being picked on, then the BEST way to get in the older kids and some adults' faces, is to show them that you are more mature than they are trying to claim that you are.

You may have heard people saying numerous times "Don't feed the troll".
    This is one of the reasons that saying was thought of in the first place. Most of the time if the troll is ignored, they end up making themselves rage quit, it's a bigger laugh for everyone when this happens. =)

I'm not saying roll over and take it like a dog getting kicked in the guts. I'm saying, you too should learn time and place.

Learn how to get the best and fairest result possible when you do make a complaint.

• Do your best NOT to provoke anything.
    • If they're asking questions or making comments that you want to react to by telling them to ♥♥♥♥ off. IGNORE THEM (I know it's easier said than done, but it can be done)
    • As long as you are doing NOTHING to provoke them, you are doing NOTHING wrong.
    • If it's on DTK JB .... record a demo

Learn when and where to make complaints about serious/constant harassment.

• Once you've finished recording a demo, submit it to Sourcebans.
    • If you find the uploading on Sourcebans to be too long, upload it to mediafire or another site like it, and just give the link to the demo in with your complaint on SourceBans.
    • Speak with a JB Administrator, there are 12 of us, even if you just get a load off your chest and it helps you to relax abit, what's the harm in venting?
    • If you decide to speak with a JB Administrator about it, they can give your issue it's due attention either by explaining things to you, quietly pulling someone aside on steam and sayin "hey, maybe you need to relax abit in JB ..." or something to that effect, without even a mention of anyones name.
    • If the Administrator you speak with decides it requires more attention than just their own from the JB Admin Team, we can bring it to the attention of the other JB Admins to get the best possible result for everyone.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Do not feed the troll!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    I fell your pain bro it happens to me 24/7

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    My guide to avoiding trolls/trolling here

Frosty Mango
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Fuzion will become famous soon enough Fuzion's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Fuzion     $ 0.00
    Yea 420 is the guy who calls me the preb stuff

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Fuzion please don't point fingers, I know you for one have been called a preb by many people on numerous occasions.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Like becca said, approach a JB admin or a more senior responsible member of JB, E.G. Topcat or Elite pwnage nub and expalin your problem. IM 100% sure they will be MORE than happy to help you out, as will any admin.

We won't bite, we're approachable :P
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic is a jewel in the rough Epedemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Epedemic     $ 0.00
    Wack im sorry is by far my best friend as i also can't control this and by some random dickheads actually take this alot further then the word preb...
    Computer Specs
    Case: Corsair 650D
    Ram: Corsair vengeance DDR3 12GB
    Video: MSI GTX 580
    Processor: I72600k Overlcocked at 4.2GHz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ Scythe GT's
    Case Fans: BF Spectre pro's 2x120mm + 200mm
    Mouse: Logitech G500/Razer Deathadder V2 black edition
    Headset: Tritton AX 720
    Mouse Pad: Razer Scarab Expert
    Power Supply: Coolermaster Gold 1000W
    MoBo: AS ROCK X79 Extreme 4

Just started media editing.

Banned
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 54
    soodj will become famous soon enough soodj's Avatar
    Total Donations For

soodj     $ 0.00
    Preb......

25. The Following User Says Thank You to soodj For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00
    I remember the stage of my prebness, its so painful.... random people just calling you a preb and telling you to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up for no reason. You will get over it soon, dw about it. Also its sad, because we were all prebs at some stage.

Come and play on Zombies!! 203.98.81.17:27114
    Bhopping Guide

27. The Following User Says Thank You to the DEMON For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Don't feed the troll.

Closed Thread

Thread Information