Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JB Feedback Survey

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

JB Feedback Survey

Unless you've been asleep the last few days you would have noticed me heavily insisting on feedback regarding our JB server.

Part of the initial feedback process will be a VOLUNTARY survey.

Before anyone starts groaning, keep in mind the key word in the above sentence is VOLUNTARY. Meaning you don't have to do it (Unless you are a JB JA, in which case, it is not so voluntary.)

The way this will work is simple.

The next post in this thread will be the survey itself.

For those wishing to participate and help as much as they can, please pay attention to the steps on how to complete the survey.

1. If your intention is simply to troll with your answers, don't bother, because the only result you will get from any trolling in this is being ignored, and a little note next to your name in my own personal files, reminding me not to take too much you have to say too seriously.
    1. All answers to this survey are to be given via EMAIL ONLY. Email address to send it to is: Becca.DtK@gmail.com
    2. When sending the email with the answers, use the subject “JB Feedback Survey”
    3. When you are writing your answers up in the email, be sure to make it clear which answers are for which question, for example it could have a lay out similar to this:

Part One:
    1. About 3 months.
    2. N/A
    3. A mate invited me to join the server.

Please, please keep in mind that I am looking for raw honesty in this survey.

All individual answers/feedback from this will be taken in complete confidentiality.

When I'm discussing answers/feedback with other JB Administrators, Staff, Council anyone, of course the feedback will be disclosed (minus names of those giving the feedback) during meetings etc to be sure that we are considering as much 'public perspective' as possible so we can be sure we make the best and fairest decisions for EVERYBODY.

You may be as short or as long with your answers as you wish. Again, we are looking for raw, honest feedback, so say what's on your mind.

Unless in cases of extreme abuse directed toward myself or any other person within the DTK community, there should be no cause for concern of any possible administrative punishments given out as a direct result of feedback given.

To those who take this opportunity to give us an insight to your perspective of our JB server, I thank you in advance for showing the initiative to help make our JB server as great as it can be.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Feedback Survey for DTK JB.

Part One:

1. How long have you been playing our JB server? (rough guess is enough)
    2. How long have you been an administrator on JB? (Disregard this question if you are not, or no longer a JA for DTK JB.)
    3. What made you want to check out the server the first time you did?
    4. What made you want to STAY on the server and keep coming back?
    5. What makes you want to rage quit from the server?
    6. List 5 things you feel can and or should be changed on JB?

Part Two:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?

1. As far as constant numbers on the server goes, DTK JB is doing great.
    2. As far as generating new recruits into DTK, DTK JB is doing a FANTASTIC job.
    3. DTK JB has a higher turnover of Administrators than any other DTK server.
    4. DTK JB has a higher rate of in game bans from JB than any other DTK server.
    5. a higher rate of SB bans from incidents on the JB server, most of those being from complaints submitted by players.
    6. The quality of game play on our Jail Break server, considering it's base popularity, is absolutely appalling.
    7. We have too few regulars who recognise the lack of effort from the CT's in general.
    8. DTK JB is mainly attracting people who believe the server to be easy to get away with breaking rules on and disrupting game play for everyone.
    9. DTK JB is LOSING players who want to actually play rounds of JB rather than try and loophole every single rule.

Part Three:
    Use this opportunity to give some basic points of anything you wish to discuss.
    This includes but is not limited to the points listed above.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

A few people have asked me for abit of clarification on the meaning of a question or statement in the survey, so to help be sure that everyone has the best understanding of what's being asked for, I will open this thread.

HOWEVER.

If ANYONE decides to start flaming/trolling instead of offering some constructive feedback, it'll be closed up again.

DO NOT ABUSE THIS OPPORTUNITY

Keep in mind please that any answering of the survey MUST be done via email, not on this thread. Basically help make my job a little bit easier please so I can keep all answers/feedback etc in the ONE place so I don't have to go sifting for it.

Thank you. =)

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

A couple of the clarifications that have been asked for:

9:37 AM -******: I dont understand this "DTK JB has a higher turnover of Administrators than any other DTK server. "
    9:37 AM - Becca: meaning we go through more admins than any other server
    9:37 AM - ******:: Like demoting wise?
    9:37 AM - Becca: bringing them in, them leaving the admin team for whatever reason ...
    9:37 AM - ******: Ah ok.

******: Dont want to bug you but "The quality of game play on our Jail Break server, considering it's base popularity, is absolutely appalling." I dont understand :S
    9:40 AM - Becca: consider the other things too in that section
    9:40 AM - Becca: we have great numbers, but the actual game play itself ......
    9:41 AM - Becca: for a week i sat in spec on a ninja account on JB and confirmed for myself that the bare minimum of an actual round being played on the server, is an average of one round per map
    9:41 AM - Becca: that r bad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Quite a interesting turn of events. I hope you get the answers your looking for.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    lol im sure she will its becca after all lol

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Becca, when we send you our emails, should we tag them?

E.G: JB Feeback Survey - Purplicious.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

i just put under subject survey purp

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    Becca, when we send you our emails, should we tag them?

E.G: JB Feeback Survey - Purplicious.

If you want to tag it, that's fine, if not' no problem..
    The JB JA's however, yeah it'll make afew other things go alot quicker if I can quickly find YOURS among everyone elses =P

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by out of practice View Post
    Quite a interesting turn of events. I hope you get the answers your looking for.
    As long as people are giving me raw honesty, I'm getting the answers I seek =)

Amateur DtK GFX Maker
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 72

E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] E-J     $ 5.00
    Just checking did you get mine?
    Feels Good To Be Back!

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Yep I got yours and alot more others (some I honestly wasn't expecting)

Thank you E-J and everyone else who is taking the opportunity to speak up.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    I have all the info saved in an email, and Sunday arvo when i get the time, i'll send my survey through to you Thanks for the opportunity to let us have our say on where the DTK JB has been going!
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    i dont think i have played on it enough to be able to comment.. sorry

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Fishy any comments are good comments, whether you started 6 months ago or yesterday.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Thanks, ill be answering as soon as possible

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    Becca, did you get mine?

Swyped from my rooted HTC Desire running CyanogenMod 7.0.3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Well, i had a girl break my heart once. So i broke her jaw. Scores even! BITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5
    Half the fun of dling torrents is bitching at people for not seeding then not seeding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB!

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

As expected, the first 24 hours were when the bulk of the feedback emails came from.

Honestly, I'm disappointed, with the amount of people who bitch and moan about this that and the other on JB, I thought there would be more people keen to get their raw opinion heard.

However ....... the feedback emails I HAVE got are of great value and I again extend my thanks to those who chose to have their say. =)

Total Donations For

geeeeee thanks becca lol

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Wack, if you did it, it means I was saying thank you to you =P

Closed Thread

Thread Information