+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Whats your beef?

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 0%

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00

Whats your beef?

i no this might start a bitch feast and all but i gotta do this anyways
    i wonna no why some of yous got it in for fuzion and also problly sort it out here instead
    bringing it ingame and ruining some of our game time ywith your bitching hell atm i dont got
    much bloody game time as it is i i dont wonna hear yous have a rage feast while i try have fun its making me wish i never returned to JB and this crap has got to stop so JB can be fun again

[plz only serous arnswer no bullshit ones]

thanks for your time guys

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

"Child-ruining boobstravaganza"
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 128

Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex is a glorious beacon of light Randosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Randosaurus Rex     $ 10.00
    I think the problem with his mic spam is that he probably has his mic on auto activate, which he should change to push to talk so he has to deliberately press a button to talk.

Swyped from my rooted HTC Desire running CyanogenMod 7.0.3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Well, i had a girl break my heart once. So i broke her jaw. Scores even! BITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5
    Half the fun of dling torrents is bitching at people for not seeding then not seeding yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB!

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WackTheSneakyBeast View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

R.I.P Umesh

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Unfortunately he brings alot of it on himself, much like another couple of YOUNG members we have.

In my opinion, if they'r going to be playing games (especially online multiplayer) that are designed for specific age groups, moreso OLDER age groups ... then they should harden up.
    If they think they are big enough to play the game, they should be big enough to take the banter and not whine like a spoiled brat not getting his/her own way.

Honestly, I'm fed up with having to explain to him every 2 hours or less (like when I've banned him outright or from CT because he just does NOT listen or take in any information.) I suspect alot of the frustration vented towards Fuzion and other younger members, is largely because they keep whining/nagging and not listening, paying attention and or taking in information given to them by people who are trying so hard not to just tell them where to go and how to get there.

If this seems harsh, so be it ... but that's my 2c
    Last edited by Muffbag; 02-09-11 at 04:34 AM.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

yea i no VENT your bitchyness here pl z

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Have to be agreeing with Becca here, its the CONSTANT mic spam, he just doesnt stop! Ive had to end up swearing at him when im warden, yelling in order to be heard on top. But i would never abuse the shit out of him. He reminds me of an even younger iMpact, loves the mic, and doesnt listen what-so-ever.
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

Total Donations For

yea im not saying its all the regs fault but i no he does ive sworn at hi m once then he listened lol

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Thanks for making this thread wack, hopefully we can reach some sort of resolve from it. And MOST comments have been OT and mature which is good.

My only issue with fuzion is thee annoyance factor, mostly on mic. Now and then is ok, but at times he can just lather us in questions and stuff.

Good kid, just needs to relax and chill out a bit, and pay a little more attention to whats going on

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Thanks for making this thread wack, hopefully we can reach some sort of resolve from it. And MOST comments have been OT and mature which is good.

My only issue with fuzion is thee annoyance factor, mostly on mic. Now and then is ok, but at times he can just lather us in questions and stuff.

Good kid, just needs to relax and chill out a bit, and pay a little more attention to whats going on

TBH tonic i thourght it would get closed as soon as i made it lol and yea hope we can resolve it. i might get fuzion to have his inoput on here to id like to hear his side of things. BUT yea most ppl hat have replyed have good pionts but yea i still like to hear his side of thing b4 anything else happens

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    This thread shows maturity wack, and unless someone decides to start flaming or abusing, i don't see any reason to close it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    i have nothing against the guy for sure but seriously who the ♥♥♥♥ says on mic "stop sneazing" talking to his pet.. we were puggin and he keeps talking to his pet on mic and honestly why -.-.... if he could reduce his time on mic and actualy say something ♥♥♥♥ing relevant and stop spamming someones name cause clearly he heard to first time dont need to say it 5 times.. but yeh he needs to stop interrupting orders and asking what are we guna do today just before we find out -.-
    lol this is funny cause im sure im olders and fuzion hell i talk to my pet bitch [dog] most time even when im talking in game ol

Total Donations For

amd ive sent fuzion a message so he can add shis side of the story so hopefully we can try put a end to this asap

Frosty Mango
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Fuzion will become famous soon enough Fuzion's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Fuzion     $ 0.00
    Well the one thing i hate people calling me is preb i really don't like the term people use it because i really take it offensively so yea

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    well unfortunately mate... everyone under the age of 14 is a preb in society (unless ur special)...... you arnt even spose to be playing this game... so you need to learn how to take some hhmm light trollin towards u for being so immature....
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Frosty Mango
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Fuzion will become famous soon enough Fuzion's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Fuzion     $ 0.00
    And people on JB really hate me when i warden people say Oh god its fuzion and no one else gets the comment and i really feel like a loner in Jb because people just hate that me so much, i wanna be friends with people and yea but i really don't like some of the comments that people say and i get comments saying i am the preb king and i m like what what have i ever done to you to make you say that and one other thing People kill me for no reason and i really think they free kill when they do it because they hate me and stuff I am really sorry if i annoy people i wanna be friends with lots of people and i really think my whinging and whining is a bit immature i am really sorry about that i really gotta pull my head in and think about how i act in Jb and i just don't want people to give comments like that and say bad things about me i just wanna be friends so i apoligise for my immature behaviour and i will try not to make it happen OK

Fuzion

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzion For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    well unfortunately mate... everyone under the age of 14 is a preb in society (unless ur special)...... you arnt even spose to be playing this game... so you need to learn how to take some hhmm light trollin towards u for being so immature....
    not everyone under the age of 14 is a preb. Plus fuzion, it aint offensive if its true nah im just kidding! We all love Fuzion!

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    im not trying to be a complete dick here.... but reason people dont like u is because ur too young to be playing and ur attitude is far to young for a rated 15 above game, the amount of shit u say wen ur mic is on is unbelievable, but i do like you, just cut down on ur time on mic and dont delay so much.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion View Post
    And people on JB really hate me when i warden people say Oh god its fuzion and no one else gets the comment and i really feel like a loner in Jb because people just hate that me so much, i wanna be friends with people and yea but i really don't like some of the comments that people say and i get comments saying i am the preb king and i m like what what have i ever done to you to make you say that and one other thing People kill me for no reason and i really think they free kill when they do it because they hate me and stuff I am really sorry if i annoy people i wanna be friends with lots of people and i really think my whinging and whining is a bit immature i am really sorry about that i really gotta pull my head in and think about how i act in Jb and i just don't want people to give comments like that and say bad things about me i just wanna be friends so i apoligise for my immature behaviour and i will try not to make it happen OK

Fuzion
    maybe stop asking pointless questions like "how do you get sony vegas" and "Did that feel good effalump?" Those type of comments make us facepalm and start to dislike you because you just do not listen and you are pretty much a trolling target.

Total Donations For

dont worry mate im a freind to all thats why i worry get this sorted so we can go back to having fun on JB

@dylax reaslly css is r15 over there
    dammmmmmmm,

Total Donations For

hmmmmmm trying to think of what to ssay i might have to think on this over night sso i get wording right

but i can say we all have a lil prebness is even you dylax no offence bro hell even i do
    Last edited by WackTheSneakyBeast; 02-09-11 at 07:11 PM.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    I think Fuzion, that once the mic spam and whinging stops, they should behave better. I know its going to be a LONG road, it all comes with growing up, but it will eventually sort itself out. Just dont do Mylittle pony, One peice etc trivia and well all be good, lol (VIZARD!!!!!)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information