Closed Thread

Thread: Apologies to All

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00

Unhappy Apologies to All

Hi Guys

I offer my sincerest apologies for the failing of the Ice Hockey Tournament last night. I tried my hardest, but being the first time i have tried to organise something like this, and doing it alone, i was not prepared for the behaviour and difficulty of the event.

I am absolutely DISGUSTED however, with the behaviour of the people who didnt want to play the Tournament, you get given a free day, and you chose to spend that Free day, by coming down and interefering with what was ALREADY a difficult thing to control. Worse than this, is the fact is some of these people were DTK Members, and even someone very high up! Those people should know so much better!

Thank you to all the help that the Admins were giving me at the time. I really needed it and they pulled through with flying colours. If there was any other way to thank them other than here, i probs would. Also, thanks to a certain few T's (And they know who they are).

I have certainly learnt from my mistakes in the running of this Tournament, and it WILL be happening again, i cant give you a time or date yet, as things are about to get very hectic in my life (Baby due 18/9/2011). Keep your eyes out for the next Tournament thread when it happens.

Cheers
    DevilsNinja

N.B
    Elit3, your team won the comp, bahahahahahahaha :P
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 0%

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Hey Devils,

Don't apologise man. You did great. You had the balls to actually go out and continue something which is really hard to do for a lot of people. To be honest all the other guys who had a freeday were just jealous about you being able to do that. You shouldn't have anything to apologise. The people apologising should be the people who interrupted or had a freeday. Your here making the game/server a lot funner, and they just come and stuff it up. Shame on them > ;P

Anyhow, I can tell a lot of people enjoyed it though

Thanks,
    Tomi

Last edited by TomiHU101; 21-08-11 at 08:14 AM.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    Name names.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlinK For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Don't worry devils you'll do better next time, and yes my team wins !! Wheres my prize! Haha :P

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    sif your team won elite, it was the prorebel team for sure, and i'm glad you are going to persevere devils cause i reckon we can do it next time.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinK View Post
    Name names.
    Yes blink....of course i will.......just for you!

Cs:Go Go Dancer ;)
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Memox     $ 0.00
    Do one next week. This time just make it if your seen with a gun in ice hockey, you get slayed.

Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox is a name known to all Memox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

btw devils, Spray heading ur way matey!
    '

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNinja View Post
    Yes blink....of course i will.......just for you!
    What a real bro!

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    There's no need to apologize, the evening might not have gone to plan, but we learnt from our mistakes and will improve upon them next time. Please don't say I'm sorry again because there is no need. You did great devils well done
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 226
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Jake. is a jewel in the rough Jake. is a jewel in the rough Jake. is a jewel in the rough Jake.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jake.     $ 0.00
    Sif we didn't win I scored the only goal from bloody halfway I deserve props for being so good :P.

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNinja View Post
    Hi Guys

I offer my sincerest apologies for the failing of the Ice Hockey Tournament last night. I tried my hardest, but being the first time i have tried to organise something like this, and doing it alone, i was not prepared for the behaviour and difficulty of the event.

I am absolutely DISGUSTED however, with the behaviour of the people who didnt want to play the Tournament, you get given a free day, and you chose to spend that Free day, by coming down and interefering with what was ALREADY a difficult thing to control. Worse than this, is the fact is some of these people were DTK Members, and even someone very high up! Those people should know so much better!

Thank you to all the help that the Admins were giving me at the time. I really needed it and they pulled through with flying colours. If there was any other way to thank them other than here, i probs would. Also, thanks to a certain few T's (And they know who they are).

I have certainly learnt from my mistakes in the running of this Tournament, and it WILL be happening again, i cant give you a time or date yet, as things are about to get very hectic in my life (Baby due 18/9/2011). Keep your eyes out for the next Tournament thread when it happens.

Cheers
    DevilsNinja

N.B
    Elit3, your team won the comp, bahahahahahahaha :P

So you're disgusted with the fact that people chose to rebel when they were given a free day .... dude, it's JB, people are going to rebel, regardless of what the warden is trying to do with the round, you know this.
    Trying to single out DTK Members and "higher ups" won't help you either, again, it's JB, one of the aims of JB is to rebel.

Instead of raging at people who were playing JB properly, maybe next time if you want to organize an event, try it in a not so peak time.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Amateur DtK GFX Maker
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 72

E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J has a spectacular aura about E-J's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] E-J     $ 5.00
    Hey Devils you did the best job I have ever seen. To have the balls like that to control soo many people alone with some admin help, you have no need to apologize. I am looking forward to watching the next game.
    Good Job.

P.S. Sorry Elite for killing you at the start bro =\

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Memox View Post
    Do one next week. This time just make it if your seen with a gun in ice hockey, you get slayed.
    I'll make this crystal clear.
    NO ADMINISTRATOR IS GOING TO BE SLAYING A PLAYER FOR HAVING A GUN IN A CERTAIN AREA! That is NOT what we are there for.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00
    Gratz!! Baby due? Nice!! Boy or girl bro?

Come and play on Zombies!! 203.98.81.17:27114
    Bhopping Guide

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    I'll make this crystal clear.
    NO ADMINISTRATOR IS GOING TO BE SLAYING A PLAYER FOR HAVING A GUN IN A CERTAIN AREA! That is NOT what we are there for.
    Yeah ur right soz

Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Becca, it wasnt about the rebelling, it was the intereferring, I.E, shooting the reset puck button

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

So if they weren't rebelling, what were they doing when they were shooting the reset button?

Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Ok i thought your meaning of rebelling would be actually shooting the CT's, not interefering. NEVER THE LESS. I have learnt from my mistakes and th enext time its run it will be done much better. The reaosn why i get myself given infinite health during the tournament is because i referee the matches from inside the hockey ring (and im sure you could appreciate how quickly you'd die if you had 100 health!)

Are lock-outs ok if not at a really big peak time?

Closed Thread

Thread Information