Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Please Show some common courtesy...

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00

Please Show some common courtesy...

To be honest i am disgusted....
    Before i start i will take into consideration that Most of the people interferring WERE NOT dtk members, but there were a few.

Guys DevilsNinja saw the olympics and he thought, "Hey!, how about i make a Hockey tournament!" He decided to get creative and take time out of HIS schedule to do something CREATIVE and FUN for all.... Instead we had a bunch of people, shooting the puck, hitting the reset button, and complaining about being muted/frozen.

Guys DevilsNinja did his best for this game and because of some un-cooperation from SOME members, he had to call it off. I will say this once and ONCE only. I WONT TAKE ANY CRAP AT THE OLYMPICS. Its all about fun, thats why i aint taking crap at the olympics all ts will be muted fullstop. Any ts who do not want to play will get to run around, but if they are intereferring i will have an admin slay them WITHOUT a respawn.

I'd like to personally thank DevilsNinja for being creative and trying to hold and event, He did a great job oragnising this ALL ALONE and youre efforts dont go un-appreciated.

By the way, My team(team2) One our game and team 3 and 4 ended up in a draw? so we win? haha

Anyways that was my little rant and as always,
    Have fun and be creative!

Thanks
    -Elite
    Last edited by Muffbag; 21-08-11 at 11:42 AM. Reason: fixed spelling error in title. =)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 2.0%

sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ. is a glorious beacon of light sNipeZ.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

sNipeZ.     $ 5.00
    it was great-just some idiots interfearing.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ImaSnipe View Post
    it was great-just some idiots interfearing.
    Exactly, i would have liked to seen it go on to grand finals but some idiots were ruining it...

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    For whoever was actually interfering or making this a much harder job for devilsninja....excuse my language but ♥♥♥♥ you.
    Devilsninja is trying to inspire creativity just like Elite is doing, he is trying to make JB a BETTER place! A more FUN Gaming Environment.
    If i EVER have to witness something like this, you better be ready for a cop load of abuse.
    Dont you want JB to improve? And im directing this at members, if YOU interfered with the game, WHY WHY WHY??? are you interfering WITH THE SERVER'S FUTURE!

I could go on and on about this but i shouldn't. I am very very sorry for what this has turned out devils, but like i say you can only get better via experience. I actually hoped some admins were there actually taking control of everything, It isnt that hard to put down the slayhammer boys and girls!
    Last edited by Krezand; 20-08-11 at 10:08 PM.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    For whoever was actually interfering or making this a much harder job for devilsninja....excuse my language but ♥♥♥♥ you.
    Devilsninja is trying to inspire creativity just like Elite is doing, he is trying to make JB a BETTER place! A more FUN Gaming Environment.
    If i EVER have to witness something like this, you better be ready for a cop load of abuse.
    Dont you want JB to improve? And im directing this at members, if YOU interfered with the game, WHY WHY WHY??? are you interfering WITH THE SERVER'S FUTURE!

I could go on and on about this but i shouldn't. I am very very sorry for what this has turned out devils, but like i say you can only get better via experience. I actually hoped some admins were there actually TAKING CONTROL OF EVERYTHING! It isnt that hard to put down the slayhammer boys and girls!
    Admins did a good job trying to control everything, it just fell apart and turned into chaos, But devils will learn from his mistakes

Senior Black Guy Member
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Razz. will become famous soon enough Razz. will become famous soon enough Razz.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Razz.     $ 0.00
    Don't know Why pwnage slayed me, coz i was know near the door but anyway, goodwork devils ninja for having a good go at showing some inspiring creativity, but it wasn't your fault why it went to utter crap just some f***heads being Casual dickheads.

I really would like to see this happen again but with less dickheads.
    Red. OUT
    Last edited by Razz.; 20-08-11 at 10:42 PM.

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    we did try, however it seems the selfishness and immaturity of alot of people got the better of the situation. next time i will not be so easy on ppl, i as well was deeply disappointed in a great many people for what happened. Devil i encourage you to try again and this time i will be on CT with you and we WILL control the situation i promise you.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    I wasn't there but from what i have heard, i am thoroughly disappointed in some. This was such a well thought out and creative game yet some had to ruin it. Next time i will be there and i can tell you now, i will not cop shit from people trying to ruin this for others.
    Grow up.

On a happy note; Thanks Devils for being creative. I hope you do continue to think up such creative games
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    wish some people would just play the game normally
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by xxsnakeyez View Post
    wish some people would just play the game normally
    Its always good to get creativity, which is what devils did here, he decided to do something similiar to the olympics, im telling you ice hockey is VERY fun, its alot harder than soccer!

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    i know, i was trying to say the people that dont play gamesand rebel make it not fun. i love playing minigames on jailbreak

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by xxsnakeyez View Post
    i know, i was trying to say the people that dont play gamesand rebel make it not fun. i love playing minigames on jailbreak
    Yeah i know what you mean, its a shame. Thats why at the olympics people like this will be dealt with STRAIGHT away

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    It will be happening again, not sure when, being that the missus is due in 4 weeks. But it is safe to say i have learnt from my mistakes. It was my first time trying to hold something like this, and it was peak period on the server. Im sure we were actually full capacity at 50ppl. Thank you all for your kind words
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    I understand why everyone is upset about people trying to ruin these games..... however they are run on a public server and getting everyone to agree on doing the same thing is always hard, and also during a free day t' can do what ever it is they want..... not saying this should have happened only that the other ppl on the server have a right to play the game properly.

If you dont mind me asking what time did all this take place?? ( from what i can see it took place during peak server time which i can only see as a bad idea )

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Frosty Mango
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Fuzion will become famous soon enough Fuzion's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Fuzion     $ 0.00
    Yea a few to many gave devil a hard time and he was only being creative so people don't have to play same old boring games maybe nex time the people that are the ones playing the tournament should block the server and the people that are going to be mature and NOT interfere with the game and then we can have a good time.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by $1R FR4G4L0T View Post
    I understand why everyone is upset about people trying to ruin these games..... however they are run on a public server and getting everyone to agree on doing the same thing is always hard, and also during a free day t' can do what ever it is they want..... not saying this should have happened only that the other ppl on the server have a right to play the game properly.

If you dont mind me asking what time did all this take place?? ( from what i can see it took place during peak server time which i can only see as a bad idea )
    Yeah Frag, it was played at 8pm, serious peak time on a saturday, but that was the best time that suited everyone at the time. I tried for a Tuesday but heaps of peeps couldnt make it

Banned
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby is a name known to all Robby's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Robby     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzion View Post
    Yea a few to many gave devil a hard time and he was only being creative so people don't have to play same old boring games maybe nex time the people that are the ones playing the tournament should block the server and the people that are going to be mature and NOT interfere with the game and then we can have a good time.
    Well you would've been blocked from the server then wouldn't you? cos you kept ♥♥♥♥ing around with their game. but anyways, bad luck devilsninja it was a well thought out thing, too bad some people had to ruin it. maybe next time try to arrange it for a time where it's not so busy

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

dont get me wrong its great to see creativity

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    Next time on drama break

we shoot the hokey puck.

Total Donations For

lol ^^^^^^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information