+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DtK = The Best Community

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    FuseRand has a spectacular aura about FuseRand has a spectacular aura about FuseRand's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FuseRand     $ 0.00

DtK = The Best Community

I would just like to say how sensitive and caring towards fellow members the community really are. Bundy's death has now been discovered as a hoax, however, with the post that 'the brother' made, I read all of the comments, some made me tear up, everyone had a lot of sympathy for 'the brother' and family.
    Never in my life have I seen so many caring and thoughtful people on an FPS forum, (Usually full of trolls and flaming wars etc) sounds gay but whatever, it's true. This is possibly the greatest, most caring and considerate community in the WORLD, and it's a delight to be a part of.
    Well done to everyone.
    <3 <3

FuseRand

P.S 100TH POST =D
    Last edited by FuseRand; 15-08-11 at 10:45 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Ozzie will become famous soon enough Ozzie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ozzie     $ 0.00
    I have to agree, DtK is a very supportive community, I only saw everything after it went down, but its still a valuable message to all the DtK members. It shows you all
    how everyone is here for everyone. Any bad news and people are showing their condolences, this is a great community and not just because we pwn noobs but because of the level of care and respect everyone has for each other. I am also very impressed with the restraint everyone has shown when the news came out. (It wasnt the nicest things people could have said to him, but I know several people who re-wrote their comments several times). But we also need to remember maybe he is feeling really shitty with his life at the moment and needed to know people cared about him.

Now this is my two cents worth for people who are feeling in the dumps.
    If anyone is feeling down on themselves people care for you and it would be a great shame to hear of anyone dying. If you need to talk or anything just let me know or even another DtK member, I have worked in mental health before and I have seen the signs, the best thing you can do is talk about anything, even just to take your mind off what ever is bothering you. Just remember if you need anything just msg, I'm always free for a chat (and I have done some councillor work b4). People are always there for you, you just need to let them know what's going on with you and what you are thinking...
    "I’m down with the black girls of every single culture
    Filipino-Armenian girls on my sofa
    Yeah, I like the white girls, sometimes we get together
    Need a thick chick, though, so it’s black and yellow, black and yellow
    Love is a trip, but ♥♥♥♥ing is a sport
    Are there Asian girls here? Minority report"
    Effalump {Elk} : I earn more than $500 on the corner

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ozzie For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 0%

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaNtoM View Post
    when a new rank called sith is established then you will know we are ♥♥♥♥ed
    I did ages ago recommend having the choice of Jedi or Sith WHEN someone was going to be promoted to that rank.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    DtK has too much drama, it's a game forum and someone fakes their own death, seriously? SERIOUSLY?

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BlinK View Post
    DtK has too much drama, it's a game forum and someone fakes their own death, seriously? SERIOUSLY?
    are you kidding me, you want to know why we care?

well you see blink, here at DtK, us members here have hearts, a foreign concept to you I see but don't worry, it will make sense soon

when somebody dies, there is a emotional reaction triggered by that, how much you care about somebody enhances the effect, well ,because here we care about our members, the effect was quite profound, even people who didn't know him felt it.

when we found out it was a hoax, of course we would be angry, the bastard toyed with our emotions, one of the lowest acts a man can do.

so why do we care blink, maybe if you had a heart you would understand

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    are you kidding me, you want to know why we care?

well you see blink, here at DtK, us members here have hearts, a foreign concept to you I see but don't worry, it will make sense soon

when somebody dies, there is a emotional reaction triggered by that, how much you care about somebody enhances the effect, well ,because here we care about our members, the effect was quite profound, even people who didn't know him felt it.

when we found out it was a hoax, of course we would be angry, the bastard toyed with our emotions, one of the lowest acts a man can do.

so why do we care blink, maybe if you had a heart you would understand

asuh dude

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

If your going to be a heartless dickweed you can just leave

kthxbai

Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    If your going to be a heartless dickweed you can just leave

kthxbai

asuh dude

Total Donations For

I find it especially annyoing because almost every comment I read by you is negative, I don't get it

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Yeh phantom although I have agreed with some of the thing blink has said all he say is negative things, so why are you here if u think so negative about the cOmmunity
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    All I see is negative things, do a switch-a-ro on some things boys.

What's my opinion got to do with you anyway?

asuh dude

Total Donations For

Probably something to do with you openly insulting the members of the community, of course it has something to to with us

there are better ways to get your issues with the community solved, being consitantly negative on the site is not a very good way to get attention, we will listen to you if you present your ideas in a reasonable matter
    Last edited by IcePowered; 16-08-11 at 11:24 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    Probably something to do with you openly insulting the members of the community, of course it has something to to with us

there are better ways to get your issues with the community solved, being consitantly negative on the site is not a very good way to get attention, we will listen to you if you present your ideas in a reasonable matter
    Hey PhaNtoM this is a personal attack against you. That is all.

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    great to hear positive feedback fuserand

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

asuh dude

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by BlinK View Post
    Hey PhaNtoM this is a personal attack against you. That is all.
    I lold, in all honesty I was just trying to help you in that post but the way you just blatantly ignored me was amazing

Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    I lold, in all honesty I was just trying to help you in that post but the way you just blatantly ignored me was amazing
    Thanks bro!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information