View Poll Results: do you guys think so?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 3.23%
  • no

29 93.55%
  • maybe

1 3.23%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JB

CS:S Freak
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%

[God Of War] is on a distinguished road [God Of War]'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] [God Of War]     $ 5.00

Unhappy JB

well i think that the jailbreak server should be shut down because of many of reasons like people
    • freekilling
    • freewounding
    • trolling
    • admin abusing and many more things
    if your wif me plz help but if your not plz dont troll at me i did'nt want to say what i did.

regards
    [godofwar], [pro moari DJ]

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Dude the things you mentioned happen on EVERY JailBreak server known, you dont just shut it down because you got freekilled, you have no demos to prove admin abuse and freewounding is most likely accidents, JB needs improvements but you dont just SHUT IT DOWN because you got freekilled or trolled common sense please.

EDIT: If you have any issues or feel as if admins are abusing, Grab a demo and report it to cass, he is the Senior Admin of Jailbreak.

Total Donations For

and mic spaming like f**k

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar View Post
    and mic spaming like f**k
    Yes, like I said theres always room for improvement, its like me saying. You got a D for science therefore youre never doing that subject again, just because some bad things happen dosnt mean you shut it down.

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    if a server shut down just because of these things then there would be no more counterstrike servers, actually there would be no more games......ever. instead of saying " ok we have to shut it down" say " ok heres some ways to help combat this"

the glass is half full mate

R.I.P Umesh

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Ozzie will become famous soon enough Ozzie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ozzie     $ 0.00
    Mate this is possibly the most retarded thing I have ever seen, and I work with people with intellectual impairments....
    Shutting down one of the most popular DtK servers because you didnt have fun on it... Either Demo any of this happening and submit it to cass, or higher ups.. Dont complain that the server should be shut down because you fail at accepting people's flaws.
    Last edited by Ozzie; 29-07-11 at 08:49 PM.
    "I’m down with the black girls of every single culture
    Filipino-Armenian girls on my sofa
    Yeah, I like the white girls, sometimes we get together
    Need a thick chick, though, so it’s black and yellow, black and yellow
    Love is a trip, but ♥♥♥♥ing is a sport
    Are there Asian girls here? Minority report"
    Effalump {Elk} : I earn more than $500 on the corner

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ozzie For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

welll and lag time

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    i honestly think this server keeps getting worse... i use to enjoy it alot use to be fav server but like now all you hear is prepubes shouting down a mic and also a lot of people just arguing over warden... and the mic spam is just stupid and also the level of nazi ppl are like u move one inch and u get killed... like seriously not like im running off to rebel -_-.... just think people should lighten up a bit and make the game more enjoyable.. still is a good server wen theres good ppl on.

EDIT- this isnt a reason to shut down a server... just needs to be worked on
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

welll and lag time
    DUDE, NO SERVER IS LAG FREE! , you cant expect to shut down a server for ANY of the reaosn you mentioned please some common sense dude?

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    i honestly think this server keeps getting worse... i use to enjoy it alot use to be fav server but like now all you hear is prepubes shouting down a mic and also a lot of people just arguing over warden... and the mic spam is just stupid and also the level of nazi ppl are like u move one inch and u get killed... like seriously not like im running off to rebel -_-.... just think people should lighten up a bit and make the game more enjoyable.. still is a good server wen theres good ppl on.
    Agreed.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    You're kidding right?
    ill edit this in a bit, ina war atm
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bluetick Coonhound     $ 60.00
    JB is not my game but every time I open my server list there is always a good crowd in there.Instead of bagging the server why don't you try writing something more constructive like how the above issues can be resolved rather the a pointless thread like this.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Buddy, JB server is in the top 3 most populated dtk servers (with GG DM and Dust DM roundless). If we shut it down i would imagine ALOT of people would leave DtK. As for admin abusing, we are human, we cant get everything right and yes we make mistakes. ITS ACCIDENTAL and it doesnt mean abuse. Just think before you post buddy
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Total Donations For

its gettin worse and worse each day

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    ok guys enough of calling him an idiot or retard, he is just voicing an opinion, one however that i do not share, war mate the problems you speak of are issues that will always be associated with the JB game type, its implausible to think otherwise, and these problems only become a huge issue when the server is heavily populated and that is only for about 4-8 hours a day usually, try playing it before or around lunchtime, you will find it a completely different experience mate. we are trying to sort these problems out but as everyone knows it is not so easy a task.

so bear with us as we try to improve, I myself thought that since we have had an increased admin presence in the server it has become quite good? maybe its just me that thinks that. as for it being taken down I dont see that happening until it becomes a dead server with no players seeing as though a populated server is a valuable server.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

its gettin worse and worse each day
    Well instead of sitting hear talking about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, as ive said in the past were a community and we either improve the server together or we make the server shit together.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    i was on it this morning with frag and some bastard rowdy who promised not to shoot me but did multiple times... wasnt so bad.. pointless thread is pointless.. no point shutting a server coz one doesnt like it .. close thread plox...

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    First rule of tautology club is first rule of tautology club.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    if your wif me plz help but if your not plz dont troll at me i did'nt want to say what i did.
    If you dont want to play the game, then dont play the ♥♥♥♥ing game mate. Who the hell are you to make the decision to close down the servers?

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Guys don't be too hard on the kid. Listen if you are unhappy with the current state of the server then help improve it, if you're not goin to even TRY and improve The server and instead sit here and suggest the server be closed for minor offences such as a free wound then mate go find another server sorry to say but the JB admins staff and council do their best each day to help and please people like you and me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information