Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rebelling (Should skin be removed)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00

Rebelling (Should skin be removed)

Hi Guys

Im just offering a suggestion. Would it be fair to remove the red skin from rebels in the game? And maybe to not have it show up on the chat that "DevilsNinja is now a rebel".

Would it make it more fun to be harder to identify a rebel? I mean after all, in a REAL jail, rebels dont get spray-painted red, lol.

Let me know your thoughts

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    actually i was thinking green would maybe be better, this way there would be no confusion or "accidental" team killing, as long as we don't bring in skins later that have the same colouring.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    I think that the red should stay, but the "[SM_Hosties] The Juggernaut™ is now a rebel" in chat to be removed, i hate all the CT knowing that i just shanked their team mate, makes me less ninja when im going for a good T score

R.I.P Umesh

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    no it's not slayable to use the models option to take the red off you when you rebel. It's up to the CT's to be paying attention to whats going on.

That being said, I don't agree with removing the red when a person rebels, this is mainly because everyone knows by now how to remove it, if you want it gone, remove it yourself, simple =P

Whaaaattt?? Every time I use !models command to change my skin back to normal after i rebel Frost slays me sometimes gives me a 1 hr ban
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    I personally think they should turn purple is that just me?
    You always did like the Purple TellyTubby didnt u Purple! LOL, Are you sure yet of what team you bat for?

Quote Originally Posted by Liarma View Post
    Whaaaattt?? Every time I use !models command to change my skin back to normal after i rebel Frost slays me sometimes gives me a 1 hr ban
    Yes Liarma, i have had this troubble with a couple of admins, different admins seem to have different views on it. I think someone actually needs to put in the rules section that you can, just so those admins realise

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    That happened to me once, I go killed because admin skin is red. Someone commented "he's an admin, not a rebel, idiot" I lol'd. Anyway what colour were you thinking becca? I personally think they should turn purple is that just me?
    I am so agreeing with this! Definitely a purple skin for rebellers! :P Then you'll see me rebelling ALL the time ;D

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

Closed Thread

Thread Information