Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    BleedingAngel will become famous soon enough BleedingAngel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BleedingAngel     $ 0.00

Question A little QUESTION

hey guys .
    i got a little question to ask u about guntoss

this afternoon, about 5:52, i was lr guntoss with a guy called DTK [N] Tucker

first i have to say that... its my lr, so cts have to do what i do, is that correct?
    secondly, in guntoss, are we allowed rocket launch?
    if u dont know what rocket launch is, let me tell u
    when u doing guntoss, if u hold your primary weapen and drop your deagel afterwards, it will increase the distance and speed.
    So, this guy called tucker did, i told him, he have to do the same method as what i did.
    he refused, he said i didnt tell him not to....i mean..seriously...wtf
    and he killed me....i dont know why jugg didnt say anything...but i got over it..

i didnt record the demo...because i just joined....

ok...here is anther example just happened at 4:24, kstar was doing his guntoss lr, he run side ways then jumped to 90° angel to then tossed it
    the guy called Attariowns tossed normally and got doubled the distance that Kstaar got....killed him....

both examples dont need any demos, but u get my point, if we see this happened again...should that ct slay?.....

here is only just a little question thats all...nothing else..
    Last edited by BleedingAngel; 18-07-11 at 05:32 PM.
    I'm a fighter not a lover, but i will fight for the person who i loved with.

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    You won..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by iMpact View Post
    You won..

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    its the round before that

Sexy Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 0%
    Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lenny     $ 0.00
    Is it that important? Throw the gun and whoever wins, wins.

Also... off topic, but your signature is wrong.

It's meant to be "I'm a lover not a fighter, but i will fight for what I love"

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Technically atari won and Tucker won for the reason that you didn't state the rules. Say do it exactly like me and then if they don't you can kill them for not following !lr rules.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    lenny maybe he wanted it like that? doesnt have to be like that. nothing is wrong unless its math.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Is it that important? Throw the gun and whoever wins, wins.

Also... off topic, but your signature is wrong.

It's meant to be "I'm a lover not a fighter, but i will fight for what I love"
    for me it is important...and also why are u talking about my signature?.....are u retarded?

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    Technically atari won and Tucker won for the reason that you didn't state the rules. Say do it exactly like me and then if they don't you can kill them for not following !lr rules.
    the point is...its my last request...so they have to do what we do, right??!!

and also..these cts watched how we did it...so....

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    purpli is right.. if you do not say it.. therefor its not a rule in lr so he can do it.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    purpli is right.. if you do not say it.. therefor its not a rule in lr so he can do it.
    ok...if there are no rules in lr...they can just drop their deagel from where mine landed...right?

and that will becomes...ct win all the time.........because they drop their deagel after us....
    no rules in lr
    Last edited by BleedingAngel; 18-07-11 at 05:50 PM.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingAngel View Post
    the point is...its my last request...so they have to do what we do, right??!!

and also..these cts watched how we did it...so....
    Which is why you should state and explain how to do it your way prior to tossing.

for me it is important...and also why are u talking about my signature?.....are u retarded?
    Mate, hes trying to help. Be more respectful to other DtK members please.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    Which is why you should state and explain how to do it your way prior to tossing.

Mate, hes trying to help. Be more respectful to other DtK members please.
    ok, here is anther question, if a T didnt explain how he did it, i am a CT, he droped his degel(like 5 meters away from the starting point)and can i or could i drop mine from the 5 meters mark, because as u said...he didnt explain it...so i can do whatever i want ..is that correct?

sorry about that lenny..

Sexy Member
    Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I was just correcting your signature as it is incorrect.
    Am I retarded? I think not... Don't be a hater because my english is far superior to yours. My cousin learnt english in 3 months and is far better than you at it and you've been learning for years. So if anyone is retarded, or stupid - it is you.
    I honestly don't know how you became a [V] because all you do is complain.

Edit: Bleeding don't pick a fight with me because I will obliterate you
    Last edited by Lenny; 18-07-11 at 06:01 PM.

Total Donations For

I was just correcting it as it is incorrect.
    Am I retarded? I think not... don't be a hater because my english is good. My cousin learnt english in 3 months and is far better than you and you've been learning for years. So if anyone is retarded, or stupid - it is you.
    I honestly don't know how you became a [V] because all you do is complain.
    maybe your brother speak english from young age...lol...
    ok...now we get over this ok..i said sorry...so please..
    i got V because i deseve it..
    and if i am retarded....why am i doing here?...ask yourself...
    its my signature...not yours..and i know what i am talking about...if i write into another language..would u understand it?!

ok..its enough with this shit..

back to my question thanks

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    ok...if there are no rules in lr...they can just drop their deagel from where mine landed...right?

and that will becomes...ct win all the time.........because they drop their deagel after us....
    no rules in lr
    its guntoss not gundrop. Use common sense. and also running sideways and jump 90 degrees and toss.....thats a technique isnt it? I see some sickass guntossers (like the best) do that. I dont see why the CT has to do the exact same thing as that because it is a technique well i know it as a technique.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    its guntoss not gundrop. Use common sense. and also running sideways and jump 90 degrees and toss.....thats a technique isnt it? I see some sickass guntossers (like the best) do that. I dont see why the CT has to do the exact same thing as that because it is a technique well i know it as a technique.
    yea i know...and everytime a T do that...i slay myself..lol..i couldnt do it...
    but if i dont do the same as what he did.....its a lost anyway..right?

thanks Krezand to bring back to topic

Sexy Member
    Total Donations For

That hardly makes sense.
    You can lose your rank if you can't learn to be respectful, especially on the forum.
    You called me retarded to begin with as I corrected your signature. Not my fault you chose to take it the wrong way and get angry.
    I have no desire to learn an Asian language as I live in an English speaking country.
    Don't insult people and things like this will be avoided.

Total Donations For

That hardly makes sense.
    You can lose your rank if you can't learn to be respectful, especially on the forum.
    You called me retarded to begin with as I corrected your signature. Not my fault you chose to take it the wrong way and get angry.
    I have no desire to learn an Asian language as I live in an English speaking country.
    Don't insult people and things like this will be avoided.
    okay...we done yet...?

sorry
    sorry
    sorry

we done?!

back to my question

Sexy Member
    Total Donations For

Um yes... don't mock me...

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    bleeding there is now a few threads started by you that have been like this.....

I got banned lol?

is this how admin use this power??!!

and now

A little QUESTION

Now as for the wierd 90 degree guntoss I have done this before, A T just runs along the edge of the cage then throws it off at a 90 degree angle then i just threw it off the cage like a normal person. now partly because its a massive waste of time doing this " hey man do it like me " you throw your gun, the ct throws the gun and someone dies SIMPLE dont do a Bhop guntoss or a rocket toss just throw the gun off a structure and move on. and as for the rocket tossing you can do it if you want. but ifthe T does a normal guntoss and a CT uses his primary to boost the deagle then that is cheating and the T wins. And if an admin is around he can be slayed but he can only be slayed IF WE SEE IT.

seriously dude......these are TINY LITTLE THINGS, and i was on when you had your little dummy spit, thats why the Ts were muted.

1. dont spam your mic
    2. dont ask to be unmuted JUST to talk about things that happened ages ago, it delays the round and annoys me
    3. dont scream and swear at the person who did something to you, i was about to kick you for abuse when you went on and on at the guy.
    4. DDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO IT
    5. its fine to make threads asking a question but just ask a question, dont abuse the people who reply to it.

R.I.P Umesh

Closed Thread

Thread Information