Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Promotion Recommendations

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Promotion Recommendations

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it's that time of the month again ......

No I'm not on my period, it's time for you, the community to speak up and let us know who you think deserves a promotion.

This thread will remain open for everyone to have their say for a couple of weeks, before the Human Resources team get together and make some decisions about promotions and demotions.

Whether you are Council, Staff, SA, JA, Jedi, Veteran, Trooper, Member, Neophyte or Registered User, everyone is more than welcome to put their vote in.

If the person you wish to vote for, has already been voted for, no problem, vote for them again, the more votes the person has, the better chance they have of being recognised for their contributions and attitude either in game or forums.

BEFORE you put your vote in, keep in mind what the ranks within DTK are all about, if you're not sure, read this link

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR PROMOTION!

Recommendations are to be made only for promotions to the following ranks:
    Trooper
    Veteran
    Jedi

The format for this thread must be kept to, else your post will just be ignored and or deleted when we have our meeting to discuss promotions/demotions.

Format for recommendations:

Recommending: Forum name of player you wish to vote for (in game name if different)
    To Rank: Rank you think this person should be at.
    Reasons: You MUST give good reasons for your vote. Simply saying "oh he's a great player" will NOT give us reason to look twice at your vote.

Last edited by Muffbag; 15-07-11 at 01:56 PM.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplicious View Post
    Can i just say the Jedi rank is VERY VERY prestigous. Not even demoted admins get the Jedi rank. Think twice who you nominate because only the best of the best deserve the highest rank below admin..
    yes that is actually very very true purple.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Can i just say the Jedi rank is VERY VERY prestigous. Not even demoted admins get the Jedi rank. Think twice who you nominate because only the best of the best deserve the highest rank below admin..
    I think that Krezand is very prestigous and is well deserved for Jedi Rank and I don't think Twice before Suggesting that he be ranked up to Jedi =) .

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    recommending- elite_pwnage_nub
    to rank- t
    reason- reason is he seem to be very interested and active both on forums and in game... seems to be keen to make up some ideas and i also saw he made a game up with i heard was pretty fun. so i think his work should be rewarded. and hes also a great guy! great fun!
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Japanese Corespondant
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy is a splendid one to behold Stompy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Stompy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by iMpact View Post
    Recommending: Tozzagun/DJ
    To Rank: [V] or [Jedi]
    Reasons: He has been in DtK for a long time and he deserves a rank up
    impact, just being here for a while isn't really a good reason for a promotion. You really do need something a bit stronger to promote someone especially to the rank of Jedi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Got a demo for that person?
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: yes
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Okay upload and link
    Stompy [D3MI$3's Bro]: lol, hope i'm not pissing you off with this
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): Lol nahh
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): i like banning people
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-): makes me feel like a man
    |Frendy| <3 Dubstep :-):
    ProWarden.

LIKE A BOSS

Another Helpful and Useful post by Stompy!

Sexy Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lenny     $ 0.00
    I think there is too much discussion on this promotion recommendation thread lol. The purpose is to recommend a player(s) for promotion.
    It is important to take into account what purple has said and give realistic recommendations - not everyone can be a [Jedi]
    Also, someone has already made a joke about demoting Krueger to a [n]... I think once is enough :P
    Becca and other admin will have to sort through these recommendations and it will take longer if they have to read pointless arguments, so I assume it'd be best to try and stick to Becca's original thread and discuss finer details elsewhere.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lenny For This Useful Post:

Disk Jockey
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Tozzagunn will become famous soon enough Tozzagunn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Tozzagunn     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    impact, just being here for a while isn't really a good reason for a promotion. You really do need something a bit stronger to promote someone especially to the rank of Jedi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    Recommending; Bleeding Angel
    To Rank: Jedi
    Reasons: Always on Jailbreak, contributing greatly to both the T team and the CT team. He is creative (which is great when he is warden) and fair. Has been playing for a while and defiantly deserves to be promoted to Jedi.
    Just being a good bloke on JB isnt something very strong i think,
    Last edited by Tozzagunn; 16-07-11 at 06:58 PM.

IGN: Eclypse
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Evangelos- is on a distinguished road Evangelos-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Evangelos-     $ 0.00
    Recommending: GreyHunter
    To Rank: Jedi
    Reasons: He is a very active player on the DtK servers, and has been in this clan just over six months. He has helped a lot around the community by making sprays, sigs, display pictures etc. He also posted a guide on 'How to avoid Trolls and Abuse' - http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...busive-players - GreyHunter really does deserve this (He's also good with a gun).
    Classic Deathmatch: 119.252.190.60:27015

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingAngel View Post
    Recommending: PATSKII
    To rank: jedi
    Reasons: patskii..he knows the rules well. a great person inJB
    WOW really? I am sorry, but that is the MOST RETARDED suggestion I have seen on these forums since Nic got SA of JB! Patskii just came back from a ban for abusing straz along the lines of "im going to skull♥♥♥♥ you" repeatedly. Just no.

I swear, all of these people recommending people for Jedi, need to stop, hit themself over the head with a sledgehammer, and then THINK. IMO there are maybe ONE or TWO people in the WHOLE of DtK not already in Jedi who deserve it. Enough said. Please, no more suggestions for Jedi UNLESS YOU STOP AND THINK

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassonberry For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    might i suggest that recommendations for a "jedi" position can only be made by ja's upwards? given the importance and prestige with which this position is held by the community?

jimmyshoes

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyshoes View Post
    might i suggest that recommendations for a "jedi" position can only be made by ja's upwards? given the importance and prestige with which this position is held by the community?

jimmyshoes
    Not a bad idea, i think this would preserve the rank for those that properly deserve it.

Cheers
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyshoes View Post

jimmyshoes
    Perhaps [Jedi] as well.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pand3mic View Post
    Not a bad idea, i think this would preserve the rank for those that properly deserve it.

Cheers
    Perhaps [Jedi] as well.
    I agree with this, as well as actually having decent reasons for recommending someone regardless of what rank you are recommending them to be promoted to.

Also to stay on topic:

Recommending: Krezand
    Promoted to: Jedi
    Reasons: As stated before he has contributed a hell of a lot to the community since he has been here, dare i say more than i have despite me being around a bit longer. He is the 5th "oldest" (as in being in the clan) V ranked player yet i can garauntee has contributed more than the other 4 combined. I have also never heard of any issues with other people or players regardless of wether its on forums or in game, so Krez gets my vote.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Chotzz     $ 0.00
    Recommending: [DtK] [M] Imafalam
    To Rank: [V]eteran
    Reasons: He's been with DTK for almost 7 months now, and all the way through he has been very active. Most of the time he shows great attitude to most of the players in his surrounding.

Recommending: [DtK] [M] Kaotix^ (or reneX in game.)
    To Rank: [T]rooper
    Reasons: He has been with DTK for almost 8 months now and although he went inactive on forums and ingame for a while, he is back and now I see him on the DTK servers more than ever.

Recommending: [DtK] [M] Parekura
    To Rank: [T]rooper or [V]eteran
    Reasons: He was a well known player in jailbreak and was very helpful all round. He has been with DTK for 5 months and is still active. He helps around and shows his dedication.

Recommending: [DtK] [M] Frendy22
    To Rank: [T]rooper or [V]eteran
    Reasons: He has been with DTK for 5 months and yet he has stayed active on both forums and DTK servers until now. He is very helpful, and gets along with all players, him being "Friendly". See what I did there !
    Last edited by Chotzz; 17-07-11 at 03:01 PM.
    Seeking

[/COLOR]

Frag Videos
    Collateral Flick
    4k AWP
    3v1 Clutch

Sexy Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lenny     $ 0.00
    Gloom... you're recommending those players largely on the fact that they have been playing for a long time. I don't think that is enough justification to warrant a promotion. I think if you could add to the reason, they would stand a greater chance.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz has a spectacular aura about Chotzz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Chotzz     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Gloom... you're recommending those players largely on the fact that they have been playing for a long time. I don't think that is enough justification to warrant a promotion. I think if you could add to the reason, they would stand a greater chance.
    Many players have been promoted to [T]rooper, [V]eteran and [Jedi] because they have stayed with DTK for a large amount of time and I believe the players I have mentioned have missed out. Also, the [V]eteran tag was originally for those players who have stayed with DTK for a large time and have stayed active, which proves their dedication.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Look the whole point of this topic is who you think dosnt mean there gonna make it when people say that they have been here a long time it's basically saying lots of memories ad contributed alot.

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Honestly, can I say that some of these recommendations for people to be promoted to Jedi are ridiculous. Also you should only be giving users ranks that they deserve. These are my thoughts on who deserves what rank:*
    Recommending: Krezand*
    For: Jedi*
    Reasons: He is a very active community member who likes to joke around, relax and help out. *Before getting his admin of Nilla being taken away due to his busyness, he has been helping populate the Nilla server. He has been with DtK for a VERY LONG TIME and is a highly respected member. With the servers, he is generally active on office (though I do miss him playing for 1 spot on Nilla). So these are my reasons for Krez to be promoted to Jedi.

Recommending: Frendy22
    For: Trooper or Veteran
    Reasons: I've seen him active on both the forums and servers for a lot of months now. He is a great guy to play with and can take some jokes *wink wink*. I'm sure many of you who have been here for some time would have known Frendy. So I believe he deserves this rank.

If there are any more people I think that should be prmoted I will add to this post.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

math A slut.
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Falam     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    if you want justification.. go and talk to them, get to know them. simple- then you will be able to voice a "VALID" opinion

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00
    I totally agree with you cass... there are like over 9000 Recommendations to new and hardly active people to high ranks..

Come and play on Zombies!! 203.98.81.17:27114
    Bhopping Guide

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON will become famous soon enough the DEMON's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the DEMON     $ 0.00
    Recommending: Dylax $
    To Rank: DtK [M] or [T]
    Reasons: Dylax is a great, kind and giving guy. He is active on the forums and always helping new people asking for help on servers. He may be new but he is a great addition to DtK

Recommending: Krezand
    To rank: DtK [Jedi]
    Reasons: Krezand is an EXTREMELY helpful person, he is always first to post on threads asking for help. One of the most active forum users. He has helped me out on many occasions. I know Jedi is a very prestigious rank, but he thoroughly deserves it.
    Last edited by the DEMON; 16-07-11 at 08:52 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information