Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Promotion Recommendations

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Promotion Recommendations

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it's that time of the month again ......

No I'm not on my period, it's time for you, the community to speak up and let us know who you think deserves a promotion.

This thread will remain open for everyone to have their say for a couple of weeks, before the Human Resources team get together and make some decisions about promotions and demotions.

Whether you are Council, Staff, SA, JA, Jedi, Veteran, Trooper, Member, Neophyte or Registered User, everyone is more than welcome to put their vote in.

If the person you wish to vote for, has already been voted for, no problem, vote for them again, the more votes the person has, the better chance they have of being recognised for their contributions and attitude either in game or forums.

BEFORE you put your vote in, keep in mind what the ranks within DTK are all about, if you're not sure, read this link

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR PROMOTION!

Recommendations are to be made only for promotions to the following ranks:
    Trooper
    Veteran
    Jedi

The format for this thread must be kept to, else your post will just be ignored and or deleted when we have our meeting to discuss promotions/demotions.

Format for recommendations:

Recommending: Forum name of player you wish to vote for (in game name if different)
    To Rank: Rank you think this person should be at.
    Reasons: You MUST give good reasons for your vote. Simply saying "oh he's a great player" will NOT give us reason to look twice at your vote.

Last edited by Muffbag; 15-07-11 at 12:56 PM.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by EnZome View Post
    Ohk How about people all stop saying.
    "i recon delete and put infractions on the flamers"
    um excuse me, ur wasting more of everyones time by having everyone repeat that statement and going off topic yourselves
    HERE HAVE A FORUM INFRACTION!

If we cant discuss things and have our opinions on matters then we are not a community and yes it gets a bit heated up, but once the heats over everyones relieved they had their say, tensions get high sometimes? so what?
    You saying your not mature enough to get past the fact?

How about everyone stop posting about how this thread has gone bad and so forth because people have their opinions, cause the fact is your not helping this thread by posting that, its that simple!

Hawk your right
    Ranks are now been given out to easy in my opinion especially big jumps in ranks.

Hawk = Jedi
    nuff said.
    Enzome just summed it up very easy for those of you who cbf readin the whole thing hes beasically said, stop FIGHTING because when you fight you prove your not worthy of a rank! so anywayz case closed

Krezand
    JEDI

That is all...

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    oi! i never said anything about not worthy of a rank! dont put words in my mouth.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by EnZome View Post
    oi! i never said anything about not worthy of a rank! dont put words in my mouth.
    My bad didnt read it properly :L dont HURT ME! :O

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Wow ... just Wow ........... we give you guys and girls the opportunity to speak up and let us know who you think stands out for the right reasons, and you belittle it by argueing, flaming, trolling, and bs 'recommendations' because "he's your top buddy" or "he's a great mate" AND we have people being suggested for Jedi who have barely been in the clan 2 months??

For those whinging and trying to say that we (The HR Staff) are being lazy by doing this ... lets see how well you go keeping an eye on over 300 people over 8 servers (plus the war server) and lets see how well you are with picking out EVERYONE who deserves to be promoted within our community ranks...

So thanks to those who abused this system, we will think twice about asking community for their opinions on promotions in the future...

To those who used this thread properly and actually made genuine suggestions, your suggestions will be taken into consideration, and I thank you for using this thread for its intended purpose, and letting us know who we should watch abit closer.

Closed Thread

Thread Information