Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Promotion Recommendations

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Promotion Recommendations

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it's that time of the month again ......

No I'm not on my period, it's time for you, the community to speak up and let us know who you think deserves a promotion.

This thread will remain open for everyone to have their say for a couple of weeks, before the Human Resources team get together and make some decisions about promotions and demotions.

Whether you are Council, Staff, SA, JA, Jedi, Veteran, Trooper, Member, Neophyte or Registered User, everyone is more than welcome to put their vote in.

If the person you wish to vote for, has already been voted for, no problem, vote for them again, the more votes the person has, the better chance they have of being recognised for their contributions and attitude either in game or forums.

BEFORE you put your vote in, keep in mind what the ranks within DTK are all about, if you're not sure, read this link

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR PROMOTION!

Recommendations are to be made only for promotions to the following ranks:
    Trooper
    Veteran
    Jedi

The format for this thread must be kept to, else your post will just be ignored and or deleted when we have our meeting to discuss promotions/demotions.

Format for recommendations:

Recommending: Forum name of player you wish to vote for (in game name if different)
    To Rank: Rank you think this person should be at.
    Reasons: You MUST give good reasons for your vote. Simply saying "oh he's a great player" will NOT give us reason to look twice at your vote.

Last edited by Muffbag; 15-07-11 at 12:56 PM.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    Close this thread, this is just pure lazy from Staff rank. They were made that rank to look for themselves and promote users based on what they see. Of course they can't see everything but they should see most of what going on and if its not out their in plain sight for them to see, then that user obviously hasn't done enough to earn a promotion.
    instead they ask for the community to be their eyes and ears for them to make a decision.

also, its a useless rank, if its not getting you admin, who cares? its not important to make a thread for everyone to get involved.
    instead of wasting time on this pointless thread, how about you (staff) go and figure out who made the servers fun and populated over the past 5 months and give them the promotion, instead of making the people who suck up to you; JA & SA.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HawK View Post
    Close this thread, this is just pure lazy from Staff rank. They were made that rank to look for themselves and promote users based on what they see. Of course they can't see everything but they should see most of what going on and if its not out their in plain sight for them to see, then that user obviously hasn't done enough to earn a promotion.
    instead they ask for the community to be their eyes and ears for them to make a decision.

also, its a useless rank, if its not getting you admin, who cares? its not important to make a thread for everyone to get involved.
    instead of wasting time on this pointless thread, how about you (staff) go and figure out who made the servers fun and populated over the past 5 months and give them the promotion, instead of making the people who suck up to you; JA & SA.
    The staff are asking us for our opinions, just because there are 8 votes for angel or 5 votes for.....deltz for example. Doesn't mean they will get a promotion Staff are giving us the chance to voice our opinions. Are you saying ALL of the promotions have to be decided by them? you must be crazy dude because this is a community. We do things by the voice of the community not doing things by just 1 or 3 people. You obviously have no clue why this thread has been made do you? if you dont then why did you post it in the first place? Do not close this thread, if this thread gets out of hand, forum mods can give out infractions for whatever reason or a very stern warning.

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    Dear Enzome,
    Shut your face, I had a ban because I abused a player and I waited that ban out because I deserved it.
    I don't come on the forums much because I have other stuff to do ( sorting out a job, school work, and catching up on a year of missed school is a tad time consuming).
    I play wars for FUN, yes that's right FUN ( Something you always kill when you play in them ) whenever I leave I message a friend to come play and I give fair warning that I am leaving ( two or three rounds)

Don't be a hater,
    Soap.
    Yeah so the many times you have rq during a pug a no ones turned up in your place shows the facts in what your saying ....... hmm yet again another good example of lies or short temper, and dont say i ruin pugs, u ruin pugs cause your a sore loser who rq's.
    But lets not get into a shit throwing war over this because the facts and demos say it all and the records will always be there.

And if you take wars for fun, thats fine but dont be in a war team if your not comitted cause the sounds of it, your not.

Banned deltZ is on a distinguished road deltZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

deltZ     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    The staff are asking us for our opinions, just because there are 8 votes for angel or 5 votes for.....deltz for example. Doesn't mean they will get a promotion Staff are giving us the chance to voice our opinions. Are you saying ALL of the promotions have to be decided by them? you must be crazy dude because this is a community. We do things by the voice of the community not doing things by just 1 or 3 people. You obviously have no clue why this thread has been made do you? if you dont then why did you post it in the first place? Do not close this thread, if this thread gets out of hand, forum mods can give out infractions for whatever reason or a very stern warning.
    Shhhhuuuuu rat i don't need votes to get a promotion. This whole process is stupid, majority of people merely vouch for their friends. Take Fishy for example, of all the people he could have vouched for whom don't touch the Dust2DM server instead he chose a regular on that server, someone also in his social war team. How does recommending a friend MEAN anything... Kronic was right about needing REAL reasons to recommend someone, from what i can see it's all JB rats vouching for each other, Aegis players vouching for their co-captain and so on.

I reckon the only recommendations that should count are from people who joined a server they might not play regularly, sat back and watched another member be helpful bla bla bla do whatever it is, then they can go and recommend them. Why? Because there is no bias, just honesty from what they saw that one time they played with them and hopefully can only expect the same every other time they play with that person. I mean i could have gone out and vouched for maybe the like 2 people in this community that i actually think are cool...but it's meaningless because i am biased.

Recommending: Krezand
    To Rank: Jedi
    Reasons: Cause he's a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ who probably has a stick in his arse and seems like an absolute douche for asking morph to use his admin against me...but in saying that the rat was merely trying to keep the server civil and maintain a good rep for DTK. Didn't even come at me when i was bantering him. If you actually care about promoting people who deserve it to a prestige rank in order to represent DTK then this gay♥♥♥♥ is probably your man. He doesn't engage in banter, and for some odd reason actually values this community, promote him.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by deltZ
    Krezand
    To Rank: Jedi
    Reasons: Cause he's a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ who probably has a stick in his arse and seems like an absolute douche for asking morph to use his admin against me...but in saying that the rat was merely trying to keep the server civil and maintain a good rep for DTK. Didn't even come at me when i was bantering him. If you actually care about promoting people who deserve it to a prestige rank in order to represent DTK then this gay♥♥♥♥ is probably your man. He doesn't engage in banter, and for some odd reason actually values this community, promote him.
    asking morph to use his admin against you?? wait wut? whatever bro im not gonna turn this into another massive fight again.....but....thanks?......i guess

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    HR should probably close this thread. It's becoming a flame war...
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Ainslie or just give them an infraction for talking crubbish as it should allow people to put in their opinion of who should be ranked up. i just think people who arnt taking this serious as it is to help the decision who should be ranked up so it will influence the outcome of who gets what. people should be penalized for not taking this serious.

we should all take this as a great thing as your are giving your opinion who should be ranked up. people should appreciate that.
    Last edited by Kylie Jenner; 17-07-11 at 08:24 PM.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Casual Member
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Josh will become famous soon enough Josh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Josh     $ 0.00
    getting back on topic...

Recommending: ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB
    To Rank: Member or even Trooper
    Reason: Although he has only been in DTK for a few months, he avidly plays on the DTK servers, not only does he keep behavior in line when no admins are on, he also spends much of his time organizing events in which the whole community can get involved. He is also active on the forums giving suggestions to how he can better the server.

Recommending: Rhodesie
    To Rank: Veteran
    Reason:
    Rhodesie has been playing actively on DTK servers for well over 6 months, not only is he active ingame he is also active on the forums, often does he offer advice to other members to help better their gaming experience. He rarely misbehaves and also hopes to better the community by giving helpful insight to better the jailbreak experience.

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Okay, come on guys, there's been enough arguing and flaming for this thread. So lets not argue any more, lets keep this thread here for it's purpose, and that's to nominate people for promotions. If it needed to be closed, one of the HR Staff would have already done that. So lets just stop all this now guys!

Thank you!

-Danieel. <3

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Recommending: Jake
    Reasons: He is a Pillar of the conquest community; He is non abusive and encouraging new players to stay on the server.
    I enjoy playing against him and find myself staying longer on the server when he is present.
    Anyway just my thoughts
    Promoted to: V or JA
    By the way i dont know Jake; I just think he has done a good job on conquest...
    Last edited by Knitting; 18-07-11 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Fat Fish finger fingers
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Casual Member
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    MickyVee is on a distinguished road MickyVee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MickyVee     $ 0.00
    Recommend : super hornet
    Reason : Hornet has been playing on the DTK servers for a long time and has great game time and ideas for them!! He is allways willing to help the newbies, also has a serious competative side..

His maturity as a player should be recongnised as a promotion to keen him interested in having more of an input into the community. Im sure he will be on these servers in years to come...
    The Real MickyVee

Sexy Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny is a jewel in the rough Lenny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lenny     $ 0.00
    Reason : Hornet has been playing on the DTK servers for a long time and has great game time and ideas for them!! He is allways willing to help the newbies, also has a serious competative side..
    Why would you recommend that he get demoted to [M] lol? He's already a [T]

Silly Micky :P

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Recommending: Jake.
    To rank: V atleast
    Reasons: Firstly he is in Aegis and he is the caller. He is a really good bloke, helping out populating servers and getting pugs started. The N rank just will not fit him. I'm saying possibly a V rank. Highly recommend him, if he doesnt get promoted i am going to ragequit and kill myself.....maybe not kill myself but cry in a corner
    too early for him just yet
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MickyVee View Post

His maturity as a player should be recongnised as a promotion to keen him interested in having more of an input into the community. Im sure he will be on these servers in years to come...
    next one for sure

Work 4 Government

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by deltZ View Post
    Shhhhuuuuu rat i don't need votes to get a promotion. This whole process is stupid, majority of people merely vouch for their friends. Take Fishy for example, of all the people he could have vouched for whom don't touch the Dust2DM server instead he chose a regular on that server, someone also in his social war team. How does recommending a friend MEAN anything... Kronic was right about needing REAL reasons to recommend someone, from what i can see it's all JB rats vouching for each other, Aegis players vouching for their co-captain and so on.

I reckon the only recommendations that should count are from people who joined a server they might not play regularly, sat back and watched another member be helpful bla bla bla do whatever it is, then they can go and recommend them. Why? Because there is no bias, just honesty from what they saw that one time they played with them and hopefully can only expect the same every other time they play with that person. I mean i could have gone out and vouched for maybe the like 2 people in this community that i actually think are cool...but it's meaningless because i am biased.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Exactly what deltz is saying. If they deserve a promotion, then they don't need the community to tell them that.
    And as Krezand said, " just because there are 8 votes for angel or 5 votes for.....deltz for example. Doesn't mean they will get a promotion"
    So, even if everyone votes for someone and doesn't get a promotion, what is the point? There is no point for people within the community to have a say, because at the end of the day, its decided from the Staff ranked members. which brings me back to my first point, Why is this thread here?

This thread is for; either, Lazy staff members to get the community to recommended promotions for them OR for people in the community to voice their opinions, but end of the day it doesn't mean s**t, because the staff give it to whoever they think deserved it.

Its like an admin on a jailbreak server, instead of muting or banning a player, they throw up a vote to decide the fate.
    But really... if you need the community to tell who has been doing the hard yards to deserve a promotion (useless rank), then obviously that player hasn't done enough to catch your eye OR the staff ain't looking out for who deserves it and tells me that they are lazy at one of their roles as Staff ranked.

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Staff cannot go on every single server at the same time so it is difficult to say whether or not they have actually been playing there. Sure they can definately check what they have been doing on forums but ingame it is a bit hard. We are all about a community we cant run every single promotion by C and S, they can always miss a couple of things and also they may need the community's opinion. I know i have stated that someone may have 8 votes doesnt mean they get a promotion. BUT they can get a VERY Good chance of being promoted. Staff aren't lazy i can tell ya that now, they can miss a lot of things and they may have never played with about 20% of these players. Just trust me mate, there are perfectly good reasons why this thread is creating. If you want to discuss more please private message or steam message a Staff member, they can give ya the full rundown of why this thread is created. This has been getting way off topic to much times.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HawK View Post
    Exactly what deltz is saying. If they deserve a promotion, then they don't need the community to tell them that.
    And as Krezand said, " just because there are 8 votes for angel or 5 votes for.....deltz for example. Doesn't mean they will get a promotion"
    So, even if everyone votes for someone and doesn't get a promotion, what is the point? There is no point for people within the community to have a say, because at the end of the day, its decided from the Staff ranked members. which brings me back to my first point, Why is this thread here?

This thread is for; either, Lazy staff members to get the community to recommended promotions for them OR for people in the community to voice their opinions, but end of the day it doesn't mean s**t, because the staff give it to whoever they think deserved it.

Its like an admin on a jailbreak server, instead of muting or banning a player, they throw up a vote to decide the fate.
    But really... if you need the community to tell who has been doing the hard yards to deserve a promotion (useless rank), then obviously that player hasn't done enough to catch your eye OR the staff ain't looking out for who deserves it and tells me that they are lazy at one of their roles as Staff ranked.
    YOU are totally ♥♥♥♥ING WRONG MAN. I was an ex-HR member and I know why they are doing this mate. HR is doing this so this community has a say. THIS wouldn't be a COMMUNITY IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A BLOODY SAY NOW WOULD IT!?!?!? Admins, HR and Council are giving you the chance to have a say and promote someone but if you don't wanna promote someone then rack off mate. Enough of this stupid nonsense and LET'S STAY THE HELL ON TOPIC.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work 4 Government

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I see where you are getting at krezand, but people who deserve promotions are people who just don't do it as a one off thing. They are people who are consistently providing a better experience for other players. People who do that, will standout and you dont have to be on the server every second to see that.
    Bento, your an idiot, you dont even get a say. Krezand just said, even with outstanding votes from people, doesn't mean its an instant promotion.
    So from what you guys are saying, is that this is insight for the staff to decide who gets promotions? then this is what i said before, a lazy thread. If they ain't on the servers ENOUGH to see who deserves promotions, then wtf are they doing?
    Squall is the only one who manages the servers (meaning addons and maintaining no lag). What the Staff do is overlook the Admins and Forums. The admins should consistently be on the servers and there is their insight for who deserves it, and being on the forums should see who is helping others out on them.

Anyone who says, "its good for the community, trust them" thats a load of sh**. Makes people spam a thread, and their opinion doesn't even matter in the end. Stop sucking up to them bento and pull your head in.

its simple; Staff can just ask the SA/JA for who is doing their bit, whether that be on servers or forums. If the SA/JA cant do that, then why are they admins? if they not on the server enough to see anything, then they just slacking around with the admin banner.
    Asking the whole community gets you false recommendations, has deltz said; people are just vouching for their friends.

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento Guy View Post
    YOU are totally ♥♥♥♥ING WRONG MAN. I was an ex-HR member and I know why they are doing this mate. HR is doing this so this community has a say. THIS wouldn't be a COMMUNITY IF WE DIDN'T HAVE A BLOODY SAY NOW WOULD IT!?!?!? Admins, HR and Council are giving you the chance to have a say and promote someone but if you don't wanna promote someone then rack off mate. Enough of this stupid nonsense and LET'S STAY THE HELL ON TOPIC.
    i agree ^^^
    why argue on this thread ? this is "Promotion Recommendations" means the community gets to recommend people in this community to have their say and try persuade the staff to promote that dude...
    idunno ^ im just rambling a bit :L so excusee me if it doesnt make sense :3

cheers
    daNNyBoiiz.au

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    Recommending: Hawk
    To Rank: V or JEDI
    Reasons: I dont know why people who have been in the clan way less the hawk been promoted 2 spots instead of 1, if anyone has ever deserverd a V is hawk. He is a dedicated player, Strong player and he might not spam forum posts but all HIS posts are usefull or asking questions and he straight to the point no beating around the push or going ROFL LMFAO LOL TEEHEEE in every second posts. He is a long servering member who is mature and a asset to DTK and the fact he is only a trooper is disappointing. And yes i said jedi, there are only a few people being in DTK who i think deserver JEDI for there long standing commitment and help and i think he is by far one of them.

Closed Thread

Thread Information