Thread: get serious?

Banned
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    007. is on a distinguished road 007.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

007.     $ 0.00

get serious?

pretty sure its a widely known fact that most dtk members are pretty terrible at css. ive been playing alot off dtk and when i tell people im training for the war team they laugh cus they think we are hopeless.

if you want to go anywhere you gotta change this server to a regular dust dm. the team spawns and the stupid arcade mods like monster kill etc are just a pain in the ass and when its full its basically just a rush fest.

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555
    Overall activity: 0%

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    thats y u play nilla where the big kids hang out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 141
    C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L's Avatar
    Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    I don't know if I am the only one that thinks this but I'm actually alittle offended at the fact that other people think we aren't good... I believe that we have quite Afew strong players in DTK... This post makes me angry lol.

And I'm sure there are other servers within DTK for you to train on.

I actually quite like how DTK have it some different servers with mini games and so forth you can play to keep the game fun.

In future you should tell the people that put us down and bad mouth us to shut up because we are an AWESOME community :P
    (And thats my two cents....Beech)

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    carni knows, nuff said DtK is 1337!
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    super hornet and jumpar are a couple of guys I see always on Office. And quite frankly they are really good.
    While both are not members (hornet is applying I beleive) they are considered a part of the community from playing on the DtK servers all the time.
    There are many good war members too, obviouslly most of exotec and Enzome is also pretty good.
    I didn't name all the great players but this is just an example that we do have great players.

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    If you want to train for a war team then play nilla: connect 203.98.81.16:27060

I love roundless DM its a great idea and fun to play, if your not having fun then dont try change a server to be like a server we already have just play the other server. if you like to play CSS with its original maps and no mods then go play nilla, if you like to obliterate people over and over and get monster kills then stay ^_^

R.I.P Umesh

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by 007. View Post
    pretty sure its a widely known fact that most dtk members are pretty terrible at css. ive been playing alot off dtk and when i tell people im training for the war team they laugh cus they think we are hopeless.
    Where exactly did you get this 'fact' from? If you spend a bit more time on OUR servers you will notice we do have a lot of good players especially on GG, Dust2 and Office.

if you want to go anywhere you gotta change this server to a regular dust dm. the team spawns and the stupid arcade mods like monster kill etc are just a pain in the ass and when its full its basically just a rush fest.
    I find this amusing as i have seen players from some of the top Australian clans playing on Dust2 server. If they are playing on our servers ,we must be doing something right.

DtK isn't a war clan, it's a Community. We shouldn't have to change the gameplay on our servers just because of what some random person said on the interwebs.

We have a War Division , a War/pug server as well as a Nilla Server. Members can make use of these to become better war/pug players.

C'mon guys have some pride in the community you belong to.

Squall.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    I think the title of this tread says it all- "get serious?"
    The day I play a game seriously, is the day I never go near a game again.

DtK isn't a war clan, it's a Community
    And it's a damn good community too!

Pythoness

Banned deltZ is on a distinguished road deltZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

deltZ     $ 0.00

Pfft i'm easily the best player on Dust2 DM and wait for it...uh oh i'm a DTK member :O. Clearly you hadn't noticed this is a community, it's not based specifically on warring and competitions, go hit up gotgames. You'll find a bunch of egotistical 15 year olds who each think they are better than the next, that's what you're after isn't it? Good players...

It's true playing dust2 DM the "members" aren't scoring all to well...but so what? IT'S PUB! If you hadn't noticed this community is largely based of Gungame and Jailbreak, then the next most populated server is dust2 DM, meaning majority of the community plays mods not normal aim and shoot servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    I find this amusing as i have seen players from some of the top Australian clans playing on Dust2 server. If they are playing on our servers ,we must be doing something right.
    Squall's right. iM players are occasionally on the server, not to mention bzy who plays actively and used to play cevo-p, as well as many others. But i bet you didn't pay attention to that, what's more important to you was some duds opinion about the community.

I'm not a huge fan of the auto-tag because i like wearing my G-CUS tag when i play with my mates (it's an inside joke). But hey it's forced on me when i play DTK servers and i rep it, i think it's hilarious that duds like yourself think this community has no talent. It makes dominating you in game so much funner, the same goes for the rands we beat in wars and such.

This community isn't about 'who is the best player?' It's about creating a fun gaming environment for all who participate so that they can get along with those they play against and have the incentive to want to return.

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Don't shit where you sleep bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by deltZ View Post
    Pfft i'm easily the best player on Dust2 DM and wait for it...uh oh i'm a DTK member :O. Clearly you hadn't noticed this is a community, it's not based specifically on warring and competitions, go hit up gotgames. You'll find a bunch of egotistical 15 year olds who each think they are better than the next, that's what you're after isn't it? Good players...

It's true playing dust2 DM the "members" aren't scoring all to well...but so what? IT'S PUB! If you hadn't noticed this community is largely based of Gungame and Jailbreak, then the next most populated server is dust2 DM, meaning majority of the community plays mods not normal aim and shoot servers.

Squall's right. iM players are occasionally on the server, not to mention bzy who plays actively and used to play cevo-p, as well as many others. But i bet you didn't pay attention to that, what's more important to you was some duds opinion about the community.

I'm not a huge fan of the auto-tag because i like wearing my G-CUS tag when i play with my mates (it's an inside joke). But hey it's forced on me when i play DTK servers and i rep it, i think it's hilarious that duds like yourself think this community has no talent. It makes dominating you in game so much funner, the same goes for the rands we beat in wars and such.

This community isn't about 'who is the best player?' It's about creating a fun gaming environment for all who participate so that they can get along with those they play against and have the incentive to want to return.
    here here and if your up for a challenge give dust disciples a msg we'd be glad to flog you.

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Squall an deltz hit the nail on the head. Should of had a bit more of a think about it before insulting the community

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    dtk ftw , oh and delts thats only cus i dun play dd2 nemore =D

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Monsoon is on a distinguished road Monsoon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Monsoon     $ 0.00
    its funny aye i am no where near the best player of any server yet i love to have fun and muck around on office i love when i kill dtk members and other people who are regulars on the server we have fun joke around but every now and then we have little wars to kill a certain player (i.e. Jumper) lol i dont play to war or anything else i play to have fun and relieve stress from the outside world its always good to hs someone and have a joke or 2. but yea i love playing with dtk members they are fun they can take a joke and give some back. if ppl want to slag on dtk they r fools and arrogant and they are the ones who jump on our servers and try ban members and regulars that kill them all too often, so yea let them come let them make jokes but hey if they cant take that we have good players and class them as cheaters or hackers let them prove it without a doubt. yea people like jumper and hornet are awsome players but we have many that come and join us on office and yea its a relaxed atmosphere and we just kill kill kill lol
    thats my 2 cents worth anyways :P

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    We all cant be pro buddy... and without the guys like me rebounding nades and killing themselves where would you be? think about it? thought about it yet? what did you come up with? 24/ me too.
    I expect a formal apology and a cuddle by the end of business today.
    Or you could take it that i dont give a number 2 about what so called Pro players reckon cos i am pretty happy playing on and with the DTK clan and Members
    I Luvs you all in non sexual but still might have issues in court kind of way.
    Knitting (high fume day)
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Wow, 007, who pissed in your cornflakes? If you wanna go be pro, you go be pro, but don't bitch the entire community out just because the majority of us actually want to just relax and have some fun with our gaming without being overly concerned with rank whoring, stats, achievements etc.

Then there are those in the community who are actually pretty damned good and would take great offense to what you've said, don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their opinion, by all means. However, it is wise to be sure an opinion with the nature of this subject should be actually well informed to save personal embarassment.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    lol our war teams are going great, Xotic is getting on their feet and with more training they will be a great team as long as they communicate.

Exotek has beaten high CG-A teams, has beaten coolbus (cg-M) has made HGH rq (cg-m) has beat a team made of ex cg-m members including the head admin of Cybergamer then called by that head admin that we hack and thats why we cant do cg-o well.

We are constantly getting better.
    the whole community is, we are gaining valuable members with experience and highly sot after skill.
    3hz = played internationally
    deltz = dustdm rand, knows everything about any good teams, highly skilled and clued.
    timmy = whos not a dtk member but in exotek has been cg-i

i mean we got some outstanding players in dtk and in the war teams, and the fact that people banter us i find funny.

They guy whos number one on dust2dm says dtk is shit in players skills and so forth.
    Guess what, we smashed his team 16-2 and he didnt even carry his team.
    He then complained about how he was slutting and blaming his team cause he cant come to terms we smacked him, Then another guy on the server at the time said we where easy and hes smashed us 4 times when we have never played him, we lost but the final score was 16-14 and it was our worst map without our core so its amusing that allot of teams talk so much shit and crap these days cause in the end, they are just scared they will be beated, everyone loses to someone!
    The fact that DTK has been standing for a long period of time should prove the fact we have made a impact into the css australian socety.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 141
    C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L will become famous soon enough C4rN1f00L's Avatar
    Total Donations For

C4rN1f00L     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by [Unregistered] View Post
    Wow, 007, who pissed in your cornflakes?
    BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Awww you just made me cry

Casual Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    MEPHISTO will become famous soon enough MEPHISTO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MEPHISTO     $ 0.00
    I was trying to make you feel better and you hit me in the head! Now there's a bump on my head! It looks like a dinosaur egg! If that dinosaur hatches, people are gonna think I'm some sort of prehistoric gentleman bird!

But on a serious note 007 (or Double-O Douche for teh kewl kidz) Have you guys ever tried to poop and brush your teeth at the same time? It's kind of hard...

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] super.hornet     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by EnZome View Post
    They guy whos number one on dust2dm says dtk is shit in players skills and so forth.
    Guess what, we smashed his team 16-2 and he didnt even carry his team.
    He then complained about how he was slutting and blaming his team cause he cant come to terms we smacked him
    Anekz is just a shit troller, every time i get on that dust2dm server when he's on, he's always trolling and crapping on about how bad someone and how much he'll own them. He's reasonably good, but if he spent more time playing the game and respecting others than he does trolling he might actually be really good. One day i might demo and get him a ban for it. Today he was having a go at fraser for telling him to shut the @#$% up saying to get on the other team he'll own him or something lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why did they build Windsor castle under the flight path of Heathrow Airport???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muw6pqzk_c Blue Angel vs Blue Devil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information