+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sims 3 Help please somebody?

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Overall activity: 0%
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00

Sims 3 Help please somebody?

Hey all, as the title says I need help with The Sims 3.
    Well what happens is I open Sims and I go to create a new character, everything is fine until I try to edit their face and beyond, the game suddenly freeze but music still plays, for about 2 minutes I cant CTRL+ALT+DELETE but when I manage it the screen goes all retarded saying that a driver or something crashed.
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!

Horse.

EDIT: I received this email from EA and I don't understand it...

Hi,

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Support, and for your continued patience while we work to resolve your issue. Please rest assured that we are taking whatever steps are necessary to get you back in the game.

However,I did review the dxdiag.txt system information file provided by you.It would appear that your display driver for your "ATI Technologies Inc" series are not updated. I would recommend visiting the manufacturer's website to download the latest version available. If you use a laptop, you will need to contact the laptop's manufacturer for driver updates.

Common Video Manufacturer Sites:

ATI Technologies Inc.
    http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Install and verify your new drivers. Now that your drivers are installed, you’ll want to verify that the installation went properly. To verify that the driver has been installed, compare the date listed on the Display and Sound tab in the DirectX Diagnostic tool to the date listed on the driver web site.

If they match, your drivers are updated and your system is prepared to play.If they do not match, you will want to repeat the previous section until the date displays correctly.If you have any difficulty with this, please update this question and let me know which part you're having difficulty with so that I can walk you through it.

NOTE: Even a brand new computer could be in need of a driver update. Check with your computer or card manufacturer.

Please let us know in case the issue persists.

Sincerely,

Christine,
    EA Customer Support
    Last edited by I Own A Horse.; 21-06-11 at 08:52 PM.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Thread moved to Gaming - Discussions ....
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    yes, you do need help. you are playing sims 3.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Nilla King & Xotic Beast
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 283
    excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel is a jewel in the rough excel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] excel     $ 0.00
    HAHAHA that is just what i was about to say lol.
    you need serious help.
    thanks
    Excel.
    Soap 9:55pm Effy when did you grow bewbies?
    Report · 9:56pm lulull
    Excel · 9:56pm well?

Effalump· 9:56pm i GREW BEWBIES AGES AGO
    Come nilla BRO!
    OH shit i forgot about the fat cow again!

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00
    Sims 3 is shit.
    Uninstall and move on.

Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound : man jailbreak is hard to play without sound.
    [SM] Effalump: Permanently banned player "Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound" (reason: harder to play when you're permed.).

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    im with effa the sims is shite

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Banned
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Tried already Fleccky and no Sims 3 is not shit you're shit Sims 3 is beast.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    lol you have many issues

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    sims 3 isn't THAT shit. But if reinstalling doesn't work well your stuffed. Just get a cracked version if you bought the actual game.

not yellow
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 212

Yellow has a spectacular aura about Yellow has a spectacular aura about Yellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Yellow     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleckky View Post
    Uninstall and re-install...
    this, and sims 3 is awesome guys. don't hate.

Banned
    Total Donations For

Still no help guys...

Could somebody please get me the link so I can email the EA guys?
    Thanks.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Still no help guys...

Could somebody please get me the link so I can email the EA guys?
    Thanks.
    look on the Sims 3 website. www.yoursims3is♥♥♥♥ed.com or read the instruction guide that came with the game.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Parekura     $ 0.00
    www.easupport.co.nz
    That site should tell you everything you need to know....

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Did you like buy it or something. If you did where from? If you are like missing a file or something................get a cracked version of The Sims 3 and get the missing file from the crack and extract it over.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Parekura View Post
    www.easupport.co.nz
    That site should tell you everything you need to know....
    or if hes an aussie bloke go to www.easupport.com.au

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Haha lol Krez. You always have to perfect don't ya you little rascal?

Banned
    Total Donations For

I bought legit version from EBGames about 2 or 3 years ago and 2 days ago it was working fine until I installed the World Adventures Add On, I deleted it and ever since its been ♥♥♥♥ing up still.
    Will send a message to EA
    Thanks Krez and Parekura.

Banned
    Total Donations For

LOLWUT KREZ, your link sends me to an invalid website then i go did you mean blah blah blah and it directs me to an edible botuiqes website
    LOLWUT!

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

haha, well orange, try installing world adventures again see if that works. The uninstallment probably didn't work properly so thats probably causing the crash because the World Adventures files will be looking for the other files. Try reinstalling it and see what happens, if ya want see if you can uninstalling it again

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura has a spectacular aura about Parekura's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Parekura     $ 0.00
    Strange, because my link sends me to a valid EA Support site, I've used it before.. hmm

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information